Next Four Years Won't Be As Good As The Last Four

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
More Bailouts. More Spending. More Debt.

From StreetTalkLive via ZeroHedge:
The Next Four Years Won't Be As Good As The Last
First of all, Obama has made it clear that he will raise taxes on "the rich" and if he gives in to extending the Bush tax cuts again it will not bode well with his constituents. Secondly, it is highly unlikely that the Republican controlled house will just go through with an extension of the cuts for a year as they are committed to reducing the deficit and government spending. Therefore, it is likely that they will be asking for cuts in exchange for changes to the tax code. This impasse, and inability to cooperate, will lead to another "debt ceiling debate" as we saw in 2011 which will ultimately lead to the economy rolling over "the cliff." This is no trivial matter as the economic impact of the increased taxes is roughly 3.5% of GDP in 2013. With the economy barely pushing 1.5% currently a 3.5% clip from that growth puts the economy into a very nasty recession. Of course, at that point, the Administration will start asking for further bailouts and spending programs to once again revive the economy.

I agree. the first 4 years were brutal and I lost a lot of money fucking with Obama. So I can only imagine what the next 4 will be like.

the broke assholes that hate to work don't understand this. they just want an Obamaphone.

More wishful thinking by the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

Let's you and I create 2 paypal accounts with $200 bucks in each. If Obama doesn't do these 3 things
More Bailouts. More Spending. More Debt. you can have my $200 bucks but if he does, I get yours

You down for that bet?

Let's you and I create 2 paypal accounts with $200 bucks in each. If Obama doesn't do these 3 things
More Bailouts. More Spending. More Debt. you can have my $200 bucks but if he does, I get yours

You down for that bet?
Not much of a bet! Those three things will happen no matter which Party is in the White House.

Then you add in the GOP House's desire to destroy the economy by sending it over the "fiscal cliff," and people like Art Laffer saying the best thing that can happen for the GOP is for the economy to tank and the Senate GOP using their filibuster weapon trying to make that a reality, and moving the economy forward becomes an uphill battle.

As the OP shows the GOP have put their hope of regaining power in destroying the economy and blaming Obama. Nothing has changed with the election.

You down for that bet?
Not much of a bet! Those three things will happen no matter which Party is in the White House.

Then you add in the GOP House's desire to destroy the economy by sending it over the "fiscal cliff," and people like Art Laffer saying the best thing that can happen for the GOP is for the economy to tank and the Senate GOP using their filibuster weapon trying to make that a reality, and moving the economy forward becomes an uphill battle.

As the OP shows the GOP have put their hope of regaining power in destroying the economy and blaming Obama. Nothing has changed with the election.

You don't believe that do you? Millionaires risking to bankrupt their life's businesses just to make Obama look bad? Cmon now. :badgrin:

Don't believe all that Demo-Rhetorical-hype. Believe what you SEE. and what you SEE is the Fraud Obama pointing fingers and making excuses before his next 4 years even get started.

I agree. the first 4 years were brutal and I lost a lot of money fucking with Obama. So I can only imagine what the next 4 will be like.

the broke assholes that hate to work don't understand this. they just want an Obamaphone.

You "lost money" and you blame it on Obama? Take personal responsibility for a change. Maybe you're simply incompetent.

Republicans are always playing the "victim" role.

Actually, Obama has a golden opportunity here.

If the Republican congress opts to continually obstruct and defeat budget legislation, the "fiscal cliff" looms. Obama should let that happen; it would mean (finally!) a significant and meaningful cut in spending on defense, a restoration of pre-Bush tax levels, and cuts to social programs that are most meaningful to old white people (disability, farm subsidies, social security, and medicare). He should let those cuts happen,

And then blame the resulting calamity on a dysfunctional Congress "led" by Republicans.

Voila!

The mid-terms will be an indictment of the GOP miscreants.

The Next Four Years Won't Be As Good As The Last[/url]
if he gives in to extending the Bush tax cuts again it will not bode well with his constituents

He wants the Bush Era Tax Cuts to expire for individuals making over $200,000 per year and families making over $250,000 per year. I don't really see how that stance will not bode well for his relationship with his constituents, considering he just got reelected on a message of economic fairness, not equality (two entirely different things). Now, if congress can't get his plans for the Bush Era Tax Cuts to go through, then I could see them being quite mad, I know I would/will be.

There's also the fact the huge majority of Americans will stand to receive tax cuts if his plans for the Bush Era Tax cuts go through. This quote's line of reasoning is inherently flawed. In fact, it leads me to believe that it would highly support the following statement...

Obama's constituents will hate him because they want more taxes and he won't give them any more. That fucking bastard!

Chew on that bone while I sip on my O'Fallons Black Hemp Black Lager in honor of Stonerado and Blazington. #Kiefsas 2013, #MissouriNeedsBluntsNotTheBluntFamily

Yea,with fuck stick at the helm,expect more of the same spend and borrow and screw tomorrow,he is a one man wrecking crew.....:eusa_eh:

You "lost money" and you blame it on Obama? Take personal responsibility for a change. Maybe you're simply incompetent.

Republicans are always playing the "victim" role.

I did. the business is still afloat. Obama couldn't sink my ship. I won't allow that turd to sink my ship.

If the Republican congress opts to continually obstruct and defeat budget legislation, the "fiscal cliff" looms. Obama should let that happen; it would mean (finally!) a significant and meaningful cut in spending on defense, a restoration of pre-Bush tax levels, and cuts to social programs that are most meaningful to old white people (disability, farm subsidies, social security, and medicare). He should let those cuts happen,

And then blame the resulting calamity on a dysfunctional Congress "led" by Republicans.

Voila!

Only problem with your assesment is, Old White people are not the only old people that use disability, social security, farm subsidies and medicare. I'm sure YOU got at least 3-4 elderly people in your family that use those services, no? If not, you know some that do.

But I notice you didn't include Welfare cuts into your assessment, the biggest leeching program of all in America. why not?

I find it odd that you'd admit to "fucking with Obama" even though you obviously don't like the "turd". Was it a hate fuck or something?

Moral Dilemna- is hate fucking turds wrong?

edit- I'm sorry but I'm dying right now. That was too good of an opening to pass up.

Last edited:

I find it odd that you'd admit to "fucking with Obama" even though you obviously don't like the "turd". Was it a hate fuck or something?

Moral Dilemna- is hate fucking turds wrong?

edit- I'm sorry but I'm dying right now. That was too good of an opening to pass up.

:clap2: that's nice

Typical liberal: Blame everyone but themselves.

The GOP-run House offered at least 2 different options to avoid the "fiscal cliff" (one being a Balanced Budget Amendment), but were shot down in the Democrat-controlled Senate.

Voila!

Shush! The PLAN was supposed to be a secret.

Voila!

And here you go people...this comment is a perfect example of the insane thinking of partisan sheeple. To even imagine that economic meltdown II would be good for the incumbent party.
Wow.
I guess this is part of the reasoning that caused America to vote almost entirely the same people in office nationwide.

The Next Four Years Won't Be As Good As The Last
First of all, Obama has made it clear that he will raise taxes on "the rich" and if he gives in to extending the Bush tax cuts again it will not bode well with his constituents. Secondly, it is highly unlikely that the Republican controlled house will just go through with an extension of the cuts for a year as they are committed to reducing the deficit and government spending. Therefore, it is likely that they will be asking for cuts in exchange for changes to the tax code. This impasse, and inability to cooperate, will lead to another "debt ceiling debate" as we saw in 2011 which will ultimately lead to the economy rolling over "the cliff." This is no trivial matter as the economic impact of the increased taxes is roughly 3.5% of GDP in 2013. With the economy barely pushing 1.5% currently a 3.5% clip from that growth puts the economy into a very nasty recession. Of course, at that point, the Administration will start asking for further bailouts and spending programs to once again revive the economy.

The last four have been great.

Forum List

Back