Newtown school shooting, continuation of Colorado theatre shooting?

Well if this was a conspiracy to take our guns its failing miserably. And the girls with no legs? You really think the billionaire elitist conspiracy would fuck up so badly that they couldn't Photoshop a picture? Plus I can plainly see Samantha's legs. Madeline's can probably easily be accounted for if someone were crazy enough to ask where they are.

Government monopolized the news agency. They censored the important news of Sandy Hook shootings. Sandy Hook - Judge seals police records for 90 days. It helps to fume suspicion of people. Why did they release so much inconsistent information on Sandy Hook shooting?

Do you know why they released the following news (MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE)? Because there are many people work for government as informants. They are afraid of becoming sacrifices when they were told to carry out a mission. So the late news (hijackers still alive) released to comfort them. Now we saw so many disinformation released later after Sandy Hook shooting. It hints "we didn't kill that many children". That's the trick how the government fool you the people.

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.

The world's media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers "fingered" by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Cooperation) carried this report:

Hijack "suspects" alive and well.

The following article is a remake of http://www.mujahideen.fsnet.co.uk/wtc/wtc-hijackers.htm which lists many of the media articles dealing with the hijackers who were not hijackers.

Many 9-11 "Hijackers" are Still Alive.

So what did the government gain from Newtown besides failing to pass gun control legislation and lowering their approval rating?

They wish the plot would help them to pass the gun control law but it failed.

Would you feel it is stupid to say, "what do most people gain from purchase lottery besides losing money?"

It is disgusting to advocate that those families’ whose children were brutally murdered in school are some sort of cover up or the event never happened. It besmirches their pain and belittles the lives of those lost. I can think of very few things that are lower than essentially calling those families that have went through this tragedy liars.

It is simply wrong.

(1) In January, I read a post about Emilie’s fund raising page. I went there and copied the page content then wrote the following: “Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Original funding page in facebook (the content I copied):
Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.
Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info
“
--------------------------------
2. I think my allegation on Emily's 12/14 face book fund raising page hit the target. After I posted it, I got a reply

01-24-13, 12:24 AM#52
FreedomFromAll

Originally Posted by katsung47

Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death? Even two hours before poice confimed the death?
That facebook account does not exist, so why are you linking us to something that does not exist?

This one does though and proves you are wrong. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emili...175096?sk=info

Woman Claims Her Daughter's Photo was used for a Sandy Hook Shooting Victim - Page 6

I went to that url, the Emilie's fund raising page was disappeared. They found the flaw and disabled the site.

3. Weeks later, I clicked at that url, it revived. Only the join date becomes: 12/15. They corrected it to make it a reasonable story.

Obviously, it was impossible for Mr. Parker to learn his daughter’s death so quickly and let his friends in Utah to open a donation account in bank and then set up a fund raising page in Face book. All these were prepared in advance.

shouldn't this be in conspiracy theories?

He's already started 3 or 4 threads in that forum. He wasn't getting enough attention so he started one in the non-koo-koo forums to get attention.

Look, I'm all for a good conspiracy theory. I think there are a lot more conspiracies than we know (or would like to admit anyway). The operative word is "good". This one doesn't even qualify as something a 2 year old would come up with much less some captain of industry somewhere.

Other people noticed that and have taken a screen shot.

12/14/ facebook
emilie-parker-fund.png

The page dated 12/14 until January when I copied the content then disappeared after I recommending it.

12/15

rip-emilie-parker-page1.png

A new page appeared in same url sometime later(after January, I suppose) with the join date: 12/15.

The article about Emilie’s fund raising.

Sandy Hook: The Curious Case Of Emilie Parker | Opinion - Conservative

When they found a fund raising page on 12/14 was a flaw, they created some case like this one.

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Friday, January 11, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Screenshot-Google-Search-Results-Sandy-Hook-Dec-11-2012.jpg

It's easy to create such a page at the purpose to prove "Alter the date is easy".

But did the Robbie Parker's friend had motive to alter the page set up date?

This information and other similar ones obviously were made by the "disinformation workshop" to cover up the flaw of Emilie's fund raising page. It was impossible for Mr. Parker doing all this on 12/14. The police blocked people to entering the school. They moved the dead people out at night. How could Robbie Parker confirm his daughter's death that day then to inform his friends in UTAH then to open a donation account in bank then to set up a fund raising page in facebook?

They planned all this in advance, think it was natural that Mr. Parker should know Emilie's death right on that day. Only found it's impossible in practice.

Watch the disinformation was issued in January, that's a later remedial measure to cover up the flaw.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rAMH06yQU&feature=player_embedded]Newtown, Connecticut Sandy Hook Nurse Hid Steps Away From Gunman - GMA Interview - YouTube[/ame]
nurse hid steps away from the shooter

Some children and a teacher hid in a room; School nurse Sally said she hid under a desk until 1:15 which means Police until 1:15 didn’t know if there was any survivor inside school, how could they not deploy ambulance at school for possible casualty? Obviously they determined in advance that no witness should be out alive.

How could Robbie Parker know his daughter was dead at that time? And then let his friends in Utah know this (about the whole story of shooting out) and then to open a donation account for Emilie in bank and then to establish a page in Face book? It was all pre-planned, only proved not practical in reality, so they had to delete that fund raising account in Face book (date 12-14) and month later had another one in same url which dated 12-15 to cover up the flaw.

Forum List

Back