Newt vs Paul Paul gets pwned

Yeah, he was talking about terrorists using cell phones to plan bomb attacks, planes flying into buildings, etc. :eusa_whistle:

Their fear back then was the British military sailing from across the ocean on a long trip to invade them, if they could muster it. It's a little different today where people can be anywhere in the world within 24 hours or just mail a bomb to you from anywhere in the world.

He would've laughed at you if you said someone in England could mail you a bomb.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety Benjamin Franklin

Is there a wiser man than Benjamin Franklin on these boards?

I can guarantee one thing, terrorist are patting themselves on the back when they hear/see Americans in fear of just about anything. After all, that is the ultimate goal of terrorism and thus the term,,terrorist.

ter·ror·ism
noun \ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm\
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Uh, no....their ultimate goals are to kill infidels and win the battle against infidels.

Just because you are scared of them doesn't matter, since people like me make sure the terrorists die.

They are really stupid and demented people, so they don't get into details like "oooo, we scared that guy." They only understand bomb blows up bus and people die, they are like cavemen.....and you might be too with your child like views.

I can guarantee one thing, terrorist are patting themselves on the back when they hear/see Americans in fear of just about anything. After all, that is the ultimate goal of terrorism and thus the term,,terrorist.

ter·ror·ism
noun \ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm\
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety Benjamin Franklin

I agree with the sentiment of the statement posted, even though Benjamin Franklin did not say that.

Bottom line is Gingrich cannot be trusted. He's an old school Neocon hack. The Republican Party needs to move far away from people like Gingrich. I can't vote for anyone who can't be trusted. I'll take Dr. Paul everytime. He's the only Politician even worth listening to these days. The rest aren't saying anything.

I agree with the sentiment of the statement posted, even though Benjamin Franklin did not say that.

Really? I just did a Google search and that quote was attributed to him.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Quote Details: Benjamin Franklin: Those who would give... - The Quotations Page
liberty

Last edited:

Really? I just did a Google search and that quote was attributed to him.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Quote Details: Benjamin Franklin: Those who would give... - The Quotations Page
liberty
It has also been attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

There are no hard facts as to who actually made the quote.

And, the actual quote starts out, "those who desire"

Dr. Paul was being generous & polite as usual. If he wanted to,he could have mentioned Gingrich's dishonesty. He could have discussed those warm & fuzzy Global Warming ads he did with Nancy Pelosi. Gingrich cannot be trusted. Dr. Paul is just too honorable of a man to rip him though.

Dr. Paul was being generous & polite as usual. If he wanted to,he could have mentioned Gingrich's dishonesty. He could have discussed those warm & fuzzy Global Warming ads he did with Nancy Pelosi. Gingrich cannot be trusted. Dr. Paul is just too honorable of a man to rip him though.
Yeah, those racist type kooks are REAL honorable, alright.:eusa_whistle:

Racist what?

I wonder if the racist Paul ever delivered any non white babies

Racist what?

Why would he not?

He still gets to bill the black parents, and make a few buck off of 'em.

Besides, even under his beloved Crow laws, he would be able to deliver the lil' black youngins, and bill those black parents.

:eusa_whistle:

Dr. Paul spared Gingrich. He's just too polite & kind do tear the man down. It would be way too easy for him. Gingrich is not consistent on anything. You never really know where he stands. He's one of those slippery old Neocons. I could never support the man.

Racist what?

Why would he not?

Besides, even under his beloved Crow laws, he would be able to deliver the lil' black youngins, and bill those black parents.

So, question... Do you believe Paul is a racist?

You also do know Paul delivered many babies for free right?

Last edited:
The Patriot Act probably would have stoped the Oklahoma City bombing because of all the red flags that would have gone up upon the request to purchase such large amounts of those explosive ingredients.

Except at the time they were considered benign... Com'on Grampa you can remember back then.

Racist what?

Why would he not?

So, question... Do you believe Paul is a racist?

You also do know Paul delivered many babies for free right?
Yes, and an anti-semite.

Why would I give a shit if that lunatic delivered babies for free?

All politicians do shit to try to make themselves look good....Try to provide cover for their racist, anti-semitic ways........Just look at Obama as the prime example.:eusa_whistle:

Ron Paul is an experienced & educated Doctor who also served bravely in our Military. I'll put his resume up against Newt's anytime.

Yes, and an anti-semite.

Heh... might as well throw child-molester in there. It's pretty hilarious how screeching the welfare/warfare statists get when denouncing Paul. Clearly they see him as a threat to the status quo.

I hear several broken records in this thread so ill chime in as well.

Paul can't and won't win. Deal with it and try to contribute something positive to our political future. All the talk won't change the reality Paul faces. He can contribute wisdom to the debate but all his radical supporters diminish his appeal.

Forum List

Back