Newt vs Paul Paul gets pwned

newt-sleazy-bastard.jpg

Hypocritical of you to show the hypocrisy of newt when MOST DEMOCRATS ARE just as bad.

The fact that the reactionaries are so threatened by Paul tells me he's on the right track. The persistent and bitter resentment of Paul's exposure of Republican hypocrisy says volumes.

I don't think he has a chance of winning the Republican nomination. But it's my sincerest hope that he can prevent another neo-con fuckwit from winning the presidency. Even if he doesn't run a third party campaign (though I think there's a good chance he will), he's there to show those who are paying attention what a bunch of soulless, murdering motherfuckers are really running our country. That's why I keep sending him money and that's why I cheer every time he raises the issue in a public forum.
Yeah, he's fleecing the shit out of you fools.

Moneybombs?.....Damn right......Right into his damn pocket......He may be a loony ol' coot, but he's not a dumb ol' coot.....He's taking you fools on a magic carpet ride to nowhere, and he damn sure knows it.

BTW, nobody's threatened by Paul.....Not in the least bit......Clear thinking people will never allow that loon to be nominated, nor will he EVER be elected....There is no threat from him, whatsoever......Never forget that.

My friend we will agree to disagree.
Which is the greatest threat someone who changes there views for political expediency, or someone who doesn't
Someone who lies or someone who has never been found in a lie?
Newts just like all other political hacks and just as bad as obama. Can America afford another bush style presidency? Don't you think 12 years is long enough?

Too bad there isn't a candidate that's a cross between Newt and Paul. I'd be out in the streets full time campaigning for him/her.

But as it is, since 911, our world was changed forever. That's just the way it is, and if we want to live with some degree of safety, we're going to have to give a little in the direction of our freedoms, because it's the very same freedoms we love so dearly that the terrorists use to kill us.

I'll take Newt.

Last edited:
Too bad there isn't a candidate that's a cross between Newt and Paul. I'd be out in the streets full time campaigning for him/her.

But as it is, since 911, our world was changed forever. That's just the way it is, and if we want to live with some degree of safety, we're going to have to give a little in the direction of our freedoms, because it's the very same freedoms we love so dearly that the terrorists use to kill us.

I'll take Newt.

Why? what do you like about Newt?

I'll take Newt.

He's running for President, he's the best of the republican candidates, and he's not obama.

I'll take Newt.

He's running for President, he's the best of the republican candidates, and he's not obama.

the best? why?

I'll take Newt.

Those who would trade in their freedom for their protection deserve neither. Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security

I'll take Newt.

So a person who lies is the best we can do for a president?

no change no change it's never going to change. maybe we should just allow everything to collapse, because less damage will be done as soon as we hit bottom and we will be closer to a true recovery instead of a propped up lie. Let's stop this denial shit. We haven't had any change at all, the face may change but the same person is still president, people are only lying to themselves if they think otherwise.

Do people really support the Patriot Act? It seems y'all don't understand the unlimited power it gives to the govt. over it's citizens. You guys awnna live in a potential Nazi state and trust your govt. with your lives?

Yeah that's real smart, in the name of defense right? You know what's better than the govt. defending you? You defending yourself, from terrorists or the govt. We don't need spying or any of this shit.

Besides when did terrorist attacks spike like this? Oh right since we started these occupations, why don't we just leave these countries and mind our own business instead of provoking attacks on ourselves? I mean really what was the reason OBL gave for 9/11 again? Oh right the occupation of Saudi Arabia and the aid to Israel both things we should cut. If we were a neutral state that didn't meddle with other people, do you REALLY think we would be attacked by terrorists?

And let's look at this stat, you are 8 times more likely to die from a cop than a terrorist attack. Or any hundreds of thousands of times more likely to die from a heart attack than a terrorist attack, yet we need to give up all of our rights in this bill to MAYBE prevent an attack from happening?

You've got to be kidding me at the amount of stupidity found in Americans today, wow.

Do people really support the Patriot Act? It seems y'all don't understand the unlimited power it gives to the govt. over it's citizens. You guys awnna live in a potential Nazi state and trust your govt. with your lives?

Yeah that's real smart, in the name of defense right? You know what's better than the govt. defending you? You defending yourself, from terrorists or the govt. We don't need spying or any of this shit.

Besides when did terrorist attacks spike like this? Oh right since we started these occupations, why don't we just leave these countries and mind our own business instead of provoking attacks on ourselves? I mean really what was the reason OBL gave for 9/11 again? Oh right the occupation of Saudi Arabia and the aid to Israel both things we should cut. If we were a neutral state that didn't meddle with other people, do you REALLY think we would be attacked by terrorists?

And let's look at this stat, you are 8 times more likely to die from a cop than a terrorist attack. Or any hundreds of thousands of times more likely to die from a heart attack than a terrorist attack, yet we need to give up all of our rights in this bill to MAYBE prevent an attack from happening?

You've got to be kidding me at the amount of stupidity found in Americans today, wow.

BECAUSE ALL THE DEAD ON 9/11 COULD HAVE DEFENDED THEMSELVES.

Get real

A nuke gets into downtown LA and some super citizen is going to stop the attack.

You are by all means a complete idiot. Just in case you didn't know that. But you go ahead and dream of your fools paradise. You have the right.........

Forum List

Back