Newt vs Paul Paul gets pwned

Okay Grampa. 2 weeks ago you were fighting like mad for CAin. Now for Newt. Have you actually decided yet?

Okay Grampa. 2 weeks ago you were fighting like mad for CAin. Now for Newt. Have you actually decided yet?

I think he's firmly in favor of anyone who will maintain the warfare/welfare status quo.

Last edited:

I've defended Cain from day one and I've yet to stop. Secondly what is everyone's rush to support only one candidate? We've got plenty of time to vet our candidates and form sound opinions on each candidate. Simply throwing blind trust to one candidate is what led us to this point with Obama. Thanks but ill keep watching them all until the time comes that a firm decision is necessary. Rabid fanboyism has no place in politics unless your a fool.

And to prove you don't know what the fuck your talking about here is a link to a thread dated over a month ago with me removing my support for Cain. You obviously can't comprehend that someone may defend an individual despite not supporting their run for office. Also note that this withdraw of support happened before he peaked in the polls and before the sex scandals broke.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190888-its-time-to-stop-supporting-cain.html

In closing, your just a typical hack.

OK, I applaud you for that but are you sure you are on board with this? "and form sound opinions on each candidate"

Sounds like you are only considering the very narrow view of the republican parade of clowns. Is that correct?

Sounds like you are only considering the very narrow view of the republican parade of clowns. Is that correct?

I think each candidate has something of value to offer the debate. I like to listen with an open mind. In the end I want the person that can best get the most of those ideas put forth with the largest possibility to actually enact those ideas. Currently I see that person as Newt. I dunno why my process of who I pick is so controversial.

I think each candidate has something of value to offer the debate. I like to listen with an open mind. In the end I want the person that can best get the most of those ideas put forth with the largest possibility to actually enact those ideas. Currently I see that person as Newt. I dunno why my process of who I pick is so controversial.

Not controversial at all. I'm just asking some questions.

FYI: The party of Reagan is unrecognizable.

They are now the party of the 1%ers. Reagan would have had no part of greed and unfairness.

To all you Paulbots...

If the Republicans were dumb enough to pick him, Obamination would win by a landslide.

Obamination is going to get the left's anti-war vote, not Paul.

Many pro-military people would not vote or just stay on course with Obamination if Paul was the other option with his dumbfuck foreign policy claims.

Pretty much Paul would only win the small Govt, low tax and smoke crack crowd left from anyone not offended by his foreign policy crap.

I am tired of all these wars. I support Ron Paul because I don't want to get involved in a war with Iran. I believe that all the others candidates will go to war with them. This will lead to world war 3. We have become the bully. We profess to believe in liberty and refuse to give it to others. Who are we to tell sovereign nations how to live? How would we react if any other country told us that we had to give up our nuclear weapons. We would consider that ultimatum a violation of our rights, so, by what right do we have to tell other sovereign nation what they can or cannot do within their borders.

Our economy is in a death spiral. We need to do something different. Paul is different. The others are just more of the same. Individual liberty requires individual responsibility some how you all think that is loony. Listening to you, I think the age of America has come to an end. Like the Athenians and Romans, you can't see it coming.

Why would he not?

He still gets to bill the black parents, and make a few buck off of 'em.

Besides, even under his beloved Crow laws, he would be able to deliver the lil' black youngins, and bill those black parents.

:eusa_whistle:

So, question... Do you believe Paul is a racist?

You also do know Paul delivered many babies for free right?
Yes, and an anti-semite.

Why would I give a shit if that lunatic delivered babies for free?

All politicians do shit to try to make themselves look good....Try to provide cover for their racist, anti-semitic ways........Just look at Obama as the prime example.:eusa_whistle:

I have often said the only thing more annoying than a Paul-bots is are the Paul haters… Thanks for proving why.

You can't lie for shit btw.

So, question... Do you believe Paul is a racist?

You also do know Paul delivered many babies for free right?
Yes, and an anti-semite.

Why would I give a shit if that lunatic delivered babies for free?

All politicians do shit to try to make themselves look good....Try to provide cover for their racist, anti-semitic ways........Just look at Obama as the prime example.:eusa_whistle:

I have often said the only thing more annoying than a Paul-bots is are the Paul haters… Thanks for proving why.

You can't lie for shit btw.
You can't undo Paul's own words and actions......His words about blacks and crime....His constant disdain for Israel and the Jews.....His words about the civil rights act, and on and on and on.

The man's a friggin' kook........He proves to be a kook during EVERY debate.

Christ man, in one debate he was asked about education, and all of a sudden started rambling on about removing air conditioners in Afghanistan. The entire panel asking the questions, and his fellow candidates were looking on like, what the fuck was that all about?...In another debate he was asked about healthcare, stood their with a puzzled look on his face, and rambled off some nonsense he seemed to pull out of his ass. Once again the panel and candidiates were looking on like, what the fuck was all that about?.....And of course, there was his Iran and nukes fiasco. The entire country was looking on like, what the fuck was that all about?.....And then last night, Newt made him look like a fool...The man should not be anywhere near the whitehouse. He's not playing with a full deck. It's only too friggin' damn obvious.

And, you sit up here and make the claim that he's polling better in Iowa then Romney, I show you that's not true, you completely ignore it, and you call ME a liar.

LMAO!:lol:

Yes, and an anti-semite.

Heh... might as well throw child-molester in there. It's pretty hilarious how screeching the welfare/warfare statists get when denouncing Paul. Clearly they see him as a threat to the status quo.
Clearly I see him as the kook he is.

You Paullette's just can't stand the fact that clear thinking people recognize him for what he is, a dangerous old coot, who still thinks the world view echoes 1776......Unlike you, we're not sitting in some college dorm room, thinking we've got it all figured out....No, we've actually lived life....Some of us have been to war, and not played it on some goofy video game. Most of us are raising or have raised families, own/owned homes, built businesses, paid the bills that kill.....Most of you haven't got a clue as to what life is all about.....But one day you will learn, that's it's not all about beer and bong hits....Well, some of you will learn, many of you will end up losers.

What's funny about you fools, is that you throw out your asinine slams against us conservatives who don't support that old kook, and actually think it makes a fucking difference....You loons flooded the internet during the last election, rambled on with your marching orders given BULLSHIT, and it failed. Just as it is failing now......You can throw out your insults until the cows come home, nobody fucking cares. It does nothing to help your cause, and makes you look like abject fucking morons.

You loons are Ron Pauls Achilles heal, along with his own kookiness....You loons are his worse enemy. Nobody takes you fools seriously, and that's exactly the way it is.

Deal with it!

The fact that the reactionaries are so threatened by Paul tells me he's on the right track. The persistent and bitter resentment of Paul's exposure of Republican hypocrisy says volumes.

I don't think he has a chance of winning the Republican nomination. But it's my sincerest hope that he can prevent another neo-con fuckwit from winning the presidency. Even if he doesn't run a third party campaign (though I think there's a good chance he will), he's there to show those who are paying attention what a bunch of soulless, murdering motherfuckers are really running our country. That's why I keep sending him money and that's why I cheer every time he raises the issue in a public forum.

Last edited:
The fact that the reactionaries are so threatened by Paul tells me he's on the right track. The persistent and bitter resentment of Paul's exposure of Republican hypocrisy says volumes.

I don't think he has a chance of winning the Republican nomination. But it's my sincerest hope that he can prevent another neo-con fuckwit from winning the presidency. Even if he doesn't run a third party campaign (though I think there's a good chance he will), he's there to show those who are paying attention what a bunch of soulless, murdering motherfuckers are really running our country. That's why I keep sending him money and that's why I cheer every time he raises the issue in a public forum.
Yeah, he's fleecing the shit out of you fools.

Moneybombs?.....Damn right......Right into his damn pocket......He may be a loony ol' coot, but he's not a dumb ol' coot.....He's taking you fools on a magic carpet ride to nowhere, and he damn sure knows it.

BTW, nobody's threatened by Paul.....Not in the least bit......Clear thinking people will never allow that loon to be nominated, nor will he EVER be elected....There is no threat from him, whatsoever......Never forget that.

BTW, nobody's threatened by Paul.....Not in the least bit......Clear thinking people will never allow that loon to be nominated, nor will he EVER be elected....There is no threat from him, whatsoever......Never forget that.

Then by all means, keep posting threads about how 'dangerous' he is. :evil:

Then by all means, keep posting threads about how 'dangerous' he is. :evil:
I'll do just that......Gotta keep reminding you fools just who you're supporting......And if it wakes even one of you youngin's up, my mission will be a success.:cool:

newt-sleazy-bastard.jpg

Forum List

Back