Newt Gingrich Shares Terrifying Secret About Obama

Lol! Newt Gingrich doesn't know jack ----. Biden was working in DC when Obama was a kid. So, this is just some dumb shit feeding stupid right wingers what they want to believe.
Biden was occupying space in DC while he was plagiarizing speeches.

Obama controls the Deep State and runs everything
Families acquire power. Others may decline. Across the nation in local and regional ways. they are dukes and duchesses. Where most of the legislation and laws come through them first.

Obama controls the Deep State and runs everything

That's why he allowed McConnell to play him and not get his Supreme Court pick.

That's why he backed Hillary and allowed Trump to win I suppose.

Pres(?) Biden makes an excellent figure head for the cameras as he keeps the American constituency pointing fingers @ him in their utter disbelief. This allows the deep state & their owners to carry on in their endeavors out of sight & out of mind of the general public.
Trump is the deep state.

Actually he is really smart.

He's an opportunist. He is no more capable of telling the truth as is Trump.

Both simply use people to their advantage.

You may consider that smart but I dont.

Obama saved us from a depression, turned the economy around and set records for job growth. Obamas plan led to a decade of job growth that was only stopped by a pandemic. So yes, Obama was smart, maybe one of the smartest presidents in modern times.

He's an opportunist. He is no more capable of telling the truth as is Trump.

Both simply use people to their advantage.

You may consider that smart but I dont.
BS. The fact that you compare him to trump shows a lack of logic.

Trump was recorded to have told over 33,000 lies. Obama did come anywhere near that. And most of the hate Obama comes from questionable reasoning at best. He wasn't perfect, but he was better than most of the presidents we have had in my lifetime.

Obama saved us from a depression, turned the economy around and set records for job growth. Obamas plan led to a decade of job growth that was only stopped by a pandemic. So yes, Obama was smart, maybe one of the smartest presidents in modern times.

Obama had no plan. We pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped.

We are paying for that today.

BS. The fact that you compare him to trump shows a lack of logic.

Trump was recorded to have told over 33,000 lies. Obama did come anywhere near that. And most of the hate Obama comes from questionable reasoning at best. He wasn't perfect, but he was better than most of the presidents we have had in my lifetime.

Sadly that is a low bar to set.

Obama had no plan. We pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped.

We are paying for that today.
The hell he didn't. Again most of the negative stuff about Obama came from right wing media and we all know what that's about. Had Obama been what you and others make up, we would have had a depression we would have still been trying to recover from when COVID hit. But that didn't happen and it wasn't because Obama didn't have a plan.

The hell he didn't. Again most of the negative stuff about Obama came from right wing media and we all know what that's about. Had Obama been what you and others make up, we would have had a depression we would have still been trying to recover from when COVID hit. But that didn't happen and it wasn't because Obama didn't have a plan.

I supported 90% of what Candidate Obama ran on.

I supported 10% of what President Obama actually did.

Obama is a superb the ventriloquist.

1693832575080.png

lol ypur favorite con artist parasite babbled about 'global warming' and oceans rising endlessly, while bailing out Wall Street criminals, and then when he retired he bought a big house on a brach abut 100 feet from and ocean.

lol you really are stupid, that's just a fact, not a personal attack.

Yep, you fools need to give it up. Obama will run everything indefinetly and is too smart to get officially caught doing it.

6000.jpg

Forum List

Back