Newt Gingrich rising in poles !!

Ive been liking what Newt has been saying and doing lately. It's a shame yidnar likes him so much. Im going to have to rethink things.

Newt would literally embarrass Obama in a debate !!

Naw he wouldn't.

While Newt is undoubtably a smart guy..he comes off as arrogant and patronizing.

That didn't work so well for McCain.

So youre saying that Obama who comes off as more arrogant and patronizing will clearly win?

*your* opinion. but it's not like any debate would cause you to vote for the president anyway. so apparently the majority of voters didn't agree with you.

Naw he wouldn't.

While Newt is undoubtably a smart guy..he comes off as arrogant and patronizing.

Because God forbid anyone should vote based on piddly shit like issues, platform positions, records, published plans for after the election, rather than important things like "I didn't like the tone of his voice". :eusa_hand:

No wonder this country keeps ending up farther and farther down the crapper: too much of its voting population has all the depth of a mud puddle.

Naw he wouldn't.

Because God forbid anyone should vote based on piddly shit like issues, platform positions, records, published plans for after the election, rather than important things like "I didn't like the tone of his voice". :eusa_hand:

No wonder this country keeps ending up farther and farther down the crapper: too much of its voting population has all the depth of a mud puddle.

Oh and I don't like Newt's positions either. He's a bigot for one. And his simplistic approach to almost every policy is a sure fire loser. Medicare becomes a state issue? That's madness.

Naw he wouldn't.

So youre saying that Obama who comes off as more arrogant and patronizing will clearly win?

*your* opinion. but it's not like any debate would cause you to vote for the president anyway. so apparently the majority of voters didn't agree with you.

I've asked them to find examples before and provided examples on the other side.

None of them came up with anything. And they "attacked" my examples. :lol:

Naw he wouldn't.

Obama is arrogant and patronizing. It's not my opinion. It's fact. His hubris is greater than any person I currently know of. And because of it, not only he, but our nation may fall as well.

While I think Newt IS the smartest guy in the room he has way to much baggage.

Its all known baggage but it would keep some from voting for him.

Now as a VP?? I could see it.

New polls show Gingrich is rapidly gaining on the top republican contenders for the GOP nomination !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

:eusa_hand:

We Dems are....

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

The poles up your ass don't count no matter how high up there they go.
and I suppose your dear leader is more knowledgeable on government,history,and economics ???? Newt was the ring leader of the republican congress that drug Clinton to the bargaining table and forced him to cut spending,welfare reform,cut taxes ect....that brought in the economic boon we had !!
Yeah.....that's what happened, Skippy.

handjob.gif

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit." - Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

(You don't do a whole-lotta-reading, do you?
300.gif
)​

The poles up your ass don't count no matter how high up there they go.
and I suppose your dear leader is more knowledgeable on government,history,and economics ???? Newt was the ring leader of the republican congress that drug Clinton to the bargaining table and forced him to cut spending,welfare reform,cut taxes ect....that brought in the economic boon we had !!

Actually, under Clinton we had more money.
....And, we KNEW how to spend it.....​

".....the $5.7 trillion national debt has been reduced by $360 billion in the last three years -- $223 billion this year alone.

This represents, Clinton said, "the largest one-year debt reduction in the history of the United States."

......until Lil' Dumbya showed-up, with (what he THOUGHT was) Daddy's credit-card.

bush_republicard.jpg

Forum List

Back