Newsy: Be informed, not influenced... is of course a joke.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Sometime back we purchased a Samsung TV and with it came so free channels that i never watch, but on it is also Newsy and "Cheddar News".
I watched Newsy a few times for a bit, and it has an obvious left leaning presentation despite the claim to "just report" the news.
This morning sealed it.
TWICE - one of the content readers called President Trump - "Mr. Trump". The first time, might be a mistake, but doing it again 5 seconds later is obviously not a mistake.

Sometime back we purchased a Samsung TV and with it came so free channels that i never watch, but on it is also Newsy and "Cheddar News".
I watched Newsy a few times for a bit, and it has an obvious left leaning presentation despite the claim to "just report" the news.
This morning sealed it.
TWICE - one of the content readers called President Trump - "Mr. Trump". The first time, might be a mistake, but doing it again 5 seconds later is obviously not a mistake.

Once you realize how pervasive liberal bigotry is, it gets easier to recognize, even when it's heavily concealed or wrapped in something else.

Nobody ever calls him Mr. Trump unless they are talking directly to him. Otherwise he is known as That Fat Spoiled Brat, or cheating fool, or just Idiot.

Nobody ever calls him Mr. Trump unless they are talking directly to him. Otherwise he is known as That Fat Spoiled Brat, or cheating fool, or just Idiot.

1q4qpz.jpg

Forum List

Back