Newsweek: "Obama First Gay President"

Is it only me, but I think that every time liberals want to insult a conservative they label him gay. As in the totally unsubstantiated case of Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann's husband. You know the "gay" father of five children.

On the other hand, when they want to praise a liberal they consider gay a compliment.

Is it only me, but I think that every time liberals want to insult a conservative they label him gay. As in the totally unsubstantiated case of Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann's husband. You know the "gay" father of five children.

On the other hand, when they want to praise a liberal they consider gay a compliment.

As taught in Gubmint schrools.

obama's exposed "gayness" is hurting him in more ways that one.

Vulnerable Democratic senators balk at Obama's gay marriage endorsement - TheHill.com

Senate Democrats facing difficult reelections are breaking with President Obama’s endorsement of same-sex marriage, a sign the issue is politically dangerous in battleground states.

Sens. Jon Tester (Mont.) and Claire McCaskill (Mo.), the two most vulnerable Democratic senators, have declined to endorse Obama’s call for the legalization of gay marriage.

Sens. Joe Manchin (W.Va.), Bob Casey (Pa.) and Bill Nelson (Fla.), Democrats who have easier races but in states that could become more competitive by November, have also backed away from Obama’s stance.

They all represent states with constitutional amendments or laws banning same-sex marriage.

Vulnerable Democratic senators balk at Obama's gay marriage endorsement - TheHill.com

Senate Democrats facing difficult reelections are breaking with President Obama’s endorsement of same-sex marriage, a sign the issue is politically dangerous in battleground states.

Sens. Jon Tester (Mont.) and Claire McCaskill (Mo.), the two most vulnerable Democratic senators, have declined to endorse Obama’s call for the legalization of gay marriage.

Sens. Joe Manchin (W.Va.), Bob Casey (Pa.) and Bill Nelson (Fla.), Democrats who have easier races but in states that could become more competitive by November, have also backed away from Obama’s stance.

They all represent states with constitutional amendments or laws banning same-sex marriage.

Looks like the 'Standard bearer' is taking down the party to defeat.

I don’t understand why so many so called “small gov’t” conservatives are upset about our President saying that he thinks that States ought to allow their citizens more choices when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.

Using the government to rigidly define marriage is a form of Social Statism that only works to reduce the suite of choices we have as free-thinking adults.

We should cheer the President when he says he supports a policy of Liberty vs a policy of Statism, not scoff at him.

So he's right the decision resides to the States...tell us WHY Obama refuses to enforce DOMA? :eusa_whistle:

Um...DOMA is not a state law, it is a Federal law. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don’t understand why so many so called “small gov’t” conservatives are upset about our President saying that he thinks that States ought to allow their citizens more choices when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.

Using the government to rigidly define marriage is a form of Social Statism that only works to reduce the suite of choices we have as free-thinking adults.

We should cheer the President when he says he supports a policy of Liberty vs a policy of Statism, not scoff at him.

So he's right the decision resides to the States...tell us WHY Obama refuses to enforce DOMA? :eusa_whistle:

To be honest I am actually against the DOMA written by the federal government. It's not the FEDS place to dictate one way or the other it's a state issue.

Poor Tommy. He apparently has no idea that DOMA is a Federal law.

You mean the father of five adopted children?

You mean gay people cannot have children?

You mean that there are no gays in the closet?

You mean there's no such thing as gaydar?

As taught in Gubmint schrools.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's fine. Not everyone jumped on the Civil Rights bandwagon off the bat either.

Did the Navy have functioning gaydars on their ships?

If, as you lefties claim, gays are no different than anyone else, then a "gaydar" would be useless as how could it detect someone who is no different than anyone else?

Many ships have gaydar operating quite well, yes.

If, as you lefties claim, gays are no different than anyone else, then a "gaydar" would be useless as how could it detect someone who is no different than anyone else?

We can spot our own quite successfully. Kind of like black people were able to spot those who "passed" quite well.

Actually, Democrats say that the ONLY difference between straight people and gay people is their sexual preference, which is the reason why the “Gaydar” – a sophisticated device that can detect whether or not a man or a woman is attracted to members of the same-sex in a sexual fashion – was invented.

Note too that it is customary (as Bodecea also confirmed) for at least 1 Gaydar to be installed on every large scale military vehicle – including most mid to large scale Navy ships.

Last edited:

Actually, Democrats say that the ONLY difference between straight people and gay people is their sexual preference, which is the reason why the “Gaydar” – a sophisticated device that can detect whether or not a man or a woman is attracted to members of the same-sex in a sexual fashion – was invented.

Not that it is customary for at least 1 Gaydar to be installed on every large scale military vehicle – including Navy ships.

It's a bio-tech devise....:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back