Newsweek: "Obama First Gay President"

The priest scandal proved that nearly all gay men are child molesters and everybody hates them, so it's surprising obozo said this. Could be he's not being political but is speaking from his heart and he is gay himself. Not very smart.

Obama Does Damage Control Among Christian Pastors Following Gay Marriage Endorsement

President Barack Obama’s “evolution” on the gay marriage front started in 1996 when he endorsed same-sex marriage and ended in 2012 when he, once again, stated his support for gay unions. The circular move, though, has some faith leaders up in arms, leading to the Obama campaign’s need to reassure these individuals, while pledging to protect religious freedom

Now, The New York Times reports that the president is in full-out damage control, as he attempts to explain his reasoning to Christian leaders who have serious ideological and theological disagreement with him regarding the Biblical definition of marriage.

He's trying to justify his position(s).

Will he 'evolve' back?

The priest scandal proved that nearly all gay men are child molesters and everybody hates them, so it's surprising obozo said this. Could be he's not being political but is speaking from his heart and he is gay himself. Not very smart.

This is the dumbest post I've read in awhile.

Were you away for the weekend? This place was practically having PMS drunk during a full moon.

ROFL at the halo!

I heard about the "first gay president" headline but somehow I managed to miss the actual cover until I saw Mal's avi.

I had to go google the thing to make sure that wasn't a joke.

Too funny!

Obama Does Damage Control Among Christian Pastors Following Gay Marriage Endorsement

President Barack Obama’s “evolution” on the gay marriage front started in 1996 when he endorsed same-sex marriage and ended in 2012 when he, once again, stated his support for gay unions. The circular move, though, has some faith leaders up in arms, leading to the Obama campaign’s need to reassure these individuals, while pledging to protect religious freedom

Now, The New York Times reports that the president is in full-out damage control, as he attempts to explain his reasoning to Christian leaders who have serious ideological and theological disagreement with him regarding the Biblical definition of marriage.

Will he 'evolve' back?

I don’t understand why so many so called “small gov’t” conservatives are upset about our President saying that he thinks that States ought to allow their citizens more choices when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.

Using the government to rigidly define marriage is a form of Social Statism that only works to reduce the suite of choices we have as free-thinking adults.

We should cheer the President when he says he supports a policy of Liberty vs a policy of Statism, not scoff at him.

Last edited:
This thread is so full of WIN! :clap2:

Roll back about 50 years and this could be a thread calling Kennedy/Johnson "****** lovers". :clap2:

Haha.

I don't know why so many AMERICANS are afraid of being allowed more choice and liberty when it comes to the way that they choose to live their lives.

What’s so threatening about the state recognizing the union between two consenting same-sex adults?

well look at who he married? thats a woman? (using that line from that new disney movie)

The jury's still out on that...

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417.jpg

And then there are liberals who make a big issue of Ann Coulter`s perceived Adam`s apple.

Will he 'evolve' back?

I don’t understand why so many so called “small gov’t” conservatives are upset about our President saying that he thinks that States ought to allow their citizens more choices when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.

Using the government to rigidly define marriage is a form of Social Statism that only works to reduce the suite of choices we have as free-thinking adults.

We should cheer the President when he says he supports a policy of Liberty vs a policy of Statism, not scoff at him.

So he's right the decision resides to the States...tell us WHY Obama refuses to enforce DOMA? :eusa_whistle:

So he's right the decision resides to the States...tell us WHY Obama refuses to enforce DOMA? :eusa_whistle:

To be honest I am actually against the DOMA written by the federal government. It's not the FEDS place to dictate one way or the other it's a state issue.

I'm not a DOMA supporter, quite frankly, so I'm actually not upset that Obama is failing to enforce it.

DOMA is Big Gov't legislation, and affects an area that the Federal Gov't shouldn't be sticking it's claws into.

Last edited:

I'm not a DOMA supporter, quite frankly, so I'm actually not upset that Obama is failing to enforce it.

DOMA is Big Gov't legislation, and affects an area that the Federal Gov't shouldn't be sticking it's claws into.

DOMA will end up in the SCOTUS before too long...But NOT before the election is held.

Forum List

Back