Newsweek: Majority of Democrats Blame Democrat President Joe Biden for Soaring Inflation according to Recent Poll

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Workers aren’t to blame for inflation.

Wages aren’t pushing up prices. Real wages have dropped 3.5% over the last 12 months.

Corporate profits are pushing up prices. The goal of policymakers should not be to restrain wages, but to restrain monopoly profits.

Workers aren’t to blame for inflation.

Wages aren’t pushing up prices. Real wages have dropped 3.5% over the last 12 months.

Corporate profits are pushing up prices. The goal of policymakers should not be to restrain wages, but to restrain monopoly profits.

Who do you blame

"Majority of democrats" stupid as they are, will still vote democrat in November, like trained seals.
Jesus was a bigger deal on the cross but....in this case..."They know not what they do"!

That's a bit deceptive, don't you think?

Wages and salaries in the private sector grew by 5% in the first quarter of 2022 relative to a year earlier, the U.S. Department of Labor said Friday. That rate is high relative to pre-pandemic levels but is unchanged from the fourth quarter. Demand for labor may be waning from last year's scorching pace. Apr 29, 2022

"Real wages" having declined because they are reflective of extremely high inflation.

As for the thread title, falsely scapegoating the guy in the Oval Office for everything that goes wrong is not a trait unique to Repubs.

Wages and salaries in the private sector grew by 5% in the first quarter of 2022 relative to a year earlier, the U.S. Department of Labor said Friday. That rate is high relative to pre-pandemic levels but is unchanged from the fourth quarter. Demand for labor may be waning from last year's scorching pace. Apr 29, 2022

"Real wages" having declined because they are reflective of extremely high inflation.

As for the thread title, falsely scapegoating the guy in the Oval Office for everything that goes wrong is not a trait unique to Repubs.
Nor Democrats either…

Funny how the left plays innocent when their candidate is power but those like you put the blame on the President when it is a Republican…

Remember how you guys would say “ The Buck Stop Here “ so own it and enjoy it!

Nor Democrats either…

Funny how the left plays innocent when their candidate is power but those like you put the blame on the President when it is a Republican…

Remember how you guys would say “ The Buck Stop Here “ so own it and enjoy it!
You do understand that phrase isn't supposed to be taken literally, right?

You do understand that phrase isn't supposed to be taken literally, right?
“ The Buck Stop Here “ shouldn’t be taken literally unless a Republican is President is what you meant…

You put all the blame on the GOP when they are in power but now no one should blame the Democrats or Biden because nothing is ever their failure… In your blinded eyes…

I bet you never once stopped complaining about Trump or Bush when they were in the Oval Office and everything was their fault but when someone whines about Biden, well then you tell people that is unfair and it is only Republicans that play those games…

Look up Hypocrite and notice your face beside the definition!

LOL...Oh man, that is so weak....Even you, arguably one of the most dishonest progressives on this board can't even post about the wage increases, without inadvertently admitting that the inflation caused by Biden policies ate that up and then some...

As for "scapegoating", give me a break...As peace said, had this happened under a Republican administration, you'd be among the first, and most prolific in here placing the blame

I keep referring to Democrats today as children, and this is a case in point of exactly how leftists like you act like children...blame everyone, and everything other than where the blame should squarely rest...And that is on Democrats, and liberal progressive policies...

There isn't a single economist that hasn't stated that Biden's directives are deliberately causing inflation and a recession at the same time.

Increasing interest rates has caused the dollar to gain strength....making American exports to cost more...to the point of being too expensive. Especially commodities.
Meaning everyone wants to sell us something.

Releasing the strategic Stockpiles of oil is the dumbest thing to do....especially during this time of global turmoil. They are Strategic....not fiscal.

Lowering the oil lease rates and fees would do miles more than anything else to help inflation.
Using a cattle prod on the railroads to begin clearing the stockpiles of goods at the ports would also help immensely.

Continue to honor the contracts for student loans. (Certain careers and degrees are supposed to be forgiven after a lengthy time period)

These things alone would do more to help inflation than the current policies which are doing the exact opposite of helping.

There isn't a single economist that hasn't stated that Biden's directives are deliberately causing inflation and a recession at the same time.
Bullshit. Show me one that isn't a right wing hack.

One of my vendors orders whole trailers of products to be shipped to the US. The cost of those trailers went from around 4K to 20K. I think they just went down a little bit.
It isnt just corporations greed. All of their costs went up as well. They arent magically staying the same.

One of my vendors orders whole trailers of products to be shipped to the US. The cost of those trailers went from around 4K to 20K. I think they just went down a little bit.
It isnt just corporations greed. All of their costs went up as well. They arent magically staying the same.
Exactly...
5% of 4K is of course less than 5% of 20K.

On paper it's record profits...but it's identical margins. It's not corporate greed...it's SOP business during hyper inflation. Profits are a percentage number...not anything else.

It's your assertion. Back it up. Or perhaps you can't because your assertion is bullshit.
Ummmm
Not sure if you understand this or not but it's an almost viral clip at this point.

"Fed Chairman Powell testifying about interest rates"
Do a YouTube search and it will pop right up for you. Wish I could see the look on your face when you do.

Forum List

Back