Newsweek: Al Gore Warned Us, Why Didn't We Listen?

I'm just saying if things aren't as bad as Gore predicted

When you look at all his idiotic predictions, not even close.

consider the fact that every country including the USA is greener than it was 8 years ago.

And a lot more CO2 is the atmosphere.

Lots of solar and wind and batteries not putting up the smog that coal and gas does.

Yes, that more expensive, less reliable "green energy" has been very helpful.
Keep up the pace and in 30 years we might notice their contribution.

Why don't we do more nuclear?

Because the one thing the idiot greens fear more than CO2 is nuclear.
It doesn't help that they failed out of science class.
Your side is the science deniers

My side isn't pissing their pants over GMOs and nuclear power.
You deny science then have the balls to say we failed science? You have zero credibility.

You know who denies global warming? Our priest. No coincidence religions make people stupid

You deny science then have the balls to say we failed science?

I don't deny science.
Yes, most on the left failed science. And math. And economics.

religions make people stupid

Not as much as liberalism.
Father Mike proves religion makes people way more stupid. Think about why this nut in a robe is denying the science? He's brainwashed.

Or he's brainwashing. He is the leader of the church so maybe like me he knows he's lying when he denies science.

But I think he believes the bs. Why? Because the Bible tells him it's not pollusion but people's wicked ways and this was all prophecized in the Bible.

See he believes our fate is written so no need to change our behavior. It is written.

Father Mike proves religion makes people way more stupid.

I'll bet Al Gore and Bernie are dumber than Father Mike.

I'm laughing...........just 8 or 9 years ago, every alarmist in here was proudly posting up Gore stuff........almost daily btw.

Now the whole lot of them do what all good progressives do...........that fakery of distancing themselves from the fraudsters. Know what that is? Ghey.........just like now they distance themselves from Judith Curry when a few years ago, they all loved her. Ghey.

Progressivism = intellectual dishonesty............for anybody keeping score. F'ing phonies......................:bye1::bye1:

View attachment 148426

2006: Hurricanes are going to be more severe and frequent!
2007:
2008:
2009:
2010:
2011:
2012:
2013:
2014:
2015:
2016:
2017: Told you so!
He said fish would swim in the streets of Miami. Nailed it.

Ever consider we've gone green the last 8 years? That's why it didn't happen as soon as Gore predicted. Thanks obama
No, the moron Gore said fish swimming in the street is a sign of Gorebal warming.
Why do you lefties hate science so much? It is obvious to a 5 year old why there were fish in a street 4 feet above sea level during a storm surge.

Funny how those supporting the subsidized billionaires of the fossil fuel industry think Al Gore shouldn't have been allowed to invest in the stock market like every other American.

Why did Google give Al so many shares?

OK, dumb fucks, Al Gore is simply a journalist that put what the scientists are stating in layman's terms. Not that it makes any difference to any of you willfully ignorant jerkoffs.

We don't need the laymans version of "Consensus" and "settled science", neither of which have anything to do with real science

I'm just saying if things aren't as bad as Gore predicted

When you look at all his idiotic predictions, not even close.

consider the fact that every country including the USA is greener than it was 8 years ago.

And a lot more CO2 is the atmosphere.

Lots of solar and wind and batteries not putting up the smog that coal and gas does.

Yes, that more expensive, less reliable "green energy" has been very helpful.
Keep up the pace and in 30 years we might notice their contribution.

Why don't we do more nuclear?

Because the one thing the idiot greens fear more than CO2 is nuclear.
It doesn't help that they failed out of science class.

You deny science then have the balls to say we failed science? You have zero credibility.

You know who denies global warming? Our priest. No coincidence religions make people stupid

I don't deny science.

Father Mike proves religion makes people way more stupid. Think about why this nut in a robe is denying the science? He's brainwashed.

Or he's brainwashing. He is the leader of the church so maybe like me he knows he's lying when he denies science.

But I think he believes the bs. Why? Because the Bible tells him it's not pollusion but people's wicked ways and this was all prophecized in the Bible.

See he believes our fate is written so no need to change our behavior. It is written.
Religion makes people more stupid?

Like it did to Newton, Pascal, Bacon, Galileo, Mendal, Marconi, Kepler, Pasteur, Plank, Faraday, Kelvin and Collins who discovered the human genome?

Nearly 38 percent of natural scientists -- people in disciplines like physics, chemistry and biology -- said they do not believe in God. Only 31 percent of the social scientists do not believe. Where does that leave you? Oh yeah, a minority.

Scientists' Belief in God Varies Starkly by Discipline

I don't deny science.

Religion makes people more stupid?

Like it did to Newton, Pascal, Bacon, Galileo, Mendal, Marconi, Kepler, Pasteur, Plank, Faraday, Kelvin and Collins who discovered the human genome?

Nearly 38 percent of natural scientists -- people in disciplines like physics, chemistry and biology -- said they do not believe in God. Only 31 percent of the social scientists do not believe. Where does that leave you? Oh yeah, a minority.

Scientists' Belief in God Varies Starkly by Discipline

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore” -- Kaku

Forum List

Back