Newspaper didn't report on beating of own employees by black youths

That is ridiculous!

of course it is.

but it makes racists happy.

What's really sad is that modern America presents us racists with so many opportunities to be happy.

Barack Obama insults whites, we're happy. "That'll wake 'em up, alright!"

Eric Holder says "my people", we're happy. "Did you hear that? Did you? See?"

The newspaper won't report on black crime, even when its own reporters are victims? "Can you believe it? Isn't PC crazy?"

I wish we could be more sad.

did you know that a black college kid was literally stomped and beaten to death by his fellow bandmates and Al Sharpton didn't open his racist mouth?

Isn't there just this undercurrent that those reporters shouldn't have been there in the first place? Black neighborhoods are a foreign country where the uninvited aren't welcome and subject to whatever the natives feel like dishing out.

Of course if someone came out and said they wouldn't go into a black neighborhood, that's racist.

did you know that a black college kid was literally stomped and beaten to death by his fellow bandmates and Al Sharpton didn't open his racist mouth?

A black honor student was beaten to death in Chicago because he was an honor student and no one opened a racist mouth.

The paper cried today saying how DARE Fox's Bill Oreilly AND the citizens in that area of Va come down on them so hard?! It was "obscenely overrated" their words(give or take). wow! how crass is it of a professional paper to actually defend NOT putting this story in their paper about their OWN employees?

That's pretty low , even for Journalism.

The paper cried today saying how DARE Fox's Bill Oreilly AND the citizens in that area of Va come down on them so hard?! It was "obscenely overrated" their words(give or take). wow! how crass is it of a professional paper to actually defend NOT putting this story in their paper about their OWN employees?

That's pretty low , even for Journalism.

Thank you so much. This is the point of my OP. Others can take the legal angle or the race angle, all I wanted to do was point out the sheer insanity of a newspaper trying to hide the beating of two of their own reporters.

No matter what way you look at it, it's beyond freaking sad.

Two of your own reporters get the ever loving shit kicked out of them by <fill in the blank number of black youths> and you don't report it?

Fucking sick. Sorry sick in the fucking head bullshit. I want that editors name. I want his head on a fucking plate.

I want that man's nuts in my hands for denying the public TRUTH.

That's not it at all Salt. It's that the paper didn't want to address what's going on at a major intersection in the city. If you go to a lot of the comment sections at the Pilot and other news outlets around the area, a lot of blacks are pissed about this as well.

Hey, black on black violence is the norm for crying out loud and a lot of blacks that were making comments were truly pissed off that mob activity was happening and no one was covering it.

Shit, this intersection sounds like the old days in Detroit where you didn't dare stop at a traffic light. No matter what colour you were. You just didn't stop your car.

White on white violence is the norm, it happens everyday.

Yo Salt.,......How do you drive an Obama supporter crazy?

Put his food stamps under his work boots!!!:2up:

All Obama supporters?

Prove that Sharpton didn't say anything about it.

P.S. He was all over black talk radio talking about it.

Study the topic before you post.

Prove that Sharpton didn't say anything about it.

P.S. He was all over black talk radio talking about it.

Study the topic before you post.

Study?

ahahahahaha

they pretty much live on a steady diet of lies

It comes down to one thing.

How DARE those white people complain because they were beaten up by blacks.

The police say that the witnesses and victims statements in no way indicate that the attack was racially motivated. Also, this did not happen in a "bad" neighborhood, it happened downtown in a period of time when several major events ended, hence the large crowds leaving various venues.

The police also state that there were not hundreds of people involved in the attack, but rather a handful. One has been arrested so far.

blacks are racist before they say anything to willow.

She doesnt even get how racist her statement is

Forum List

Back