Newspaper didn't report on beating of own employees by black youths

Isn't there just this undercurrent that those reporters shouldn't have been there in the first place? Black neighborhoods are a foreign country where the uninvited aren't welcome and subject to whatever the natives feel like dishing out.

Of course if someone came out and said they wouldn't go into a black neighborhood, that's racist.

Apparently, they were just cruising thru a major intersedtion.

Hell's bells in my music days, I remember inner Detroit quite well. Roll up the windows and never ever stop at a stop light you you'll get jacked.

It became the norm sadly for inner cities.

Last edited:
American newspapers didn't report on this beating either.

Four Georgia men arrested for 'beating to death' ex-Marine who survived TWO tours of duty in Iraq | Mail Online

When officers arrived on the scene, the 34-year-old man was discovered unconscious on the ground. Police, however, believe Gamble's fatal injuries did not stem from being hit by a vehicle.
Gamble was taken to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, where he was removed off life support on April 8 without ever regaining consciousness.

While Gamble's autopsy results have not been made public, the victim's relatives have said that Gamble died from severe head trauma

Read more: Four Georgia men arrested for 'beating to death' ex-Marine who survived TWO tours of duty in Iraq | Mail Online

The race of the attackers isn't mentioned. They provided pictures instead.

American newspapers didn't report on this beating either.

Four Georgia men arrested for 'beating to death' ex-Marine who survived TWO tours of duty in Iraq | Mail Online

When officers arrived on the scene, the 34-year-old man was discovered unconscious on the ground. Police, however, believe Gamble's fatal injuries did not stem from being hit by a vehicle.
Gamble was taken to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, where he was removed off life support on April 8 without ever regaining consciousness.

While Gamble's autopsy results have not been made public, the victim's relatives have said that Gamble died from severe head trauma

Read more: Four Georgia men arrested for 'beating to death' ex-Marine who survived TWO tours of duty in Iraq | Mail Online

The race of the attackers isn't mentioned. They provided pictures instead.

Oh my.

The police say that the witnesses and victims statements in no way indicate that the attack was racially motivated. Also, this did not happen in a "bad" neighborhood, it happened downtown in a period of time when several major events ended, hence the large crowds leaving various venues.

The police also state that there were not hundreds of people involved in the attack, but rather a handful. One has been arrested so far.

Where's the evidence that the Trayvon Martin incident was racially motivated?

Anything other than the hysterical emotional diatribe of liberals?

The police say that the witnesses and victims statements in no way indicate that the attack was racially motivated. Also, this did not happen in a "bad" neighborhood, it happened downtown in a period of time when several major events ended, hence the large crowds leaving various venues.

The police also state that there were not hundreds of people involved in the attack, but rather a handful. One has been arrested so far.

I don't know if there is any evidence. He does, however, have a history of bigotry.

I don't know if there is any evidence. He does, however, have a history of bigotry.

Correct, no history of being bigotted against blacks, so the fact that this is a race issue is just something conjured up in the minds of the media and liberals.

From everything I've read about both of them, Zimmerman and Martin both seem like idiots.

My point is, usually when race is given the trophy for being the reason why anything bad happens between 2 people who look different, it's a lie.

The only history of bigotry by George Zimmerman is the history liberals fabricated.

Correct, no history of being bigotted against blacks, so the fact that this is a race issue is just something conjured up in the minds of the media and liberals.

From everything I've read about both of them, Zimmerman and Martin both seem like idiots.

My point is, usually when race is given the trophy for being the reason why anything bad happens between 2 people who look different, it's a lie.
In one case we have the police saying there was no evidence of a racial motive. In the other, we have no comment from the police.

Personally, I don't think Zimmerman was being racist but rather acting on his own stereotypical thinking.

he's born bi racial and lives in a multi racial house.. yep he's got to be a bigot.. just has to bee..

On Hannity one of the producers, Jesse Watters went to Hanford and spoke to people in the black community. They attacked the white couple because attacking whites is easy, they don't fight back, and there is no fear of prosecution. They earn street cred for the attack. This view is likely why there has been an increase in random attacks against whites.

one thing's for sure the expose is correct.. liberals cannot deal with black crime. I've never heard the term white liberal paternalism but it seems it's there..

These kinds of attacks are on the rise. They will continue to rise. Whether whites start fighting back is the only question. We have a judicial system quite ready and willing to prosecute people who fight off a black attacker (George Zimmerman anyone).

The last time I heard these excuses, attacking is easy, the victims don't fight back, there is no punishment as a result, it was muslims talking about attacking Swedes in Malmo.

These kinds of attacks are on the rise. They will continue to rise. Whether whites start fighting back is the only question. We have a judicial system quite ready and willing to prosecute people who fight off a black attacker (George Zimmerman anyone).

The last time I heard these excuses, attacking is easy, the victims don't fight back, there is no punishment as a result, it was muslims talking about attacking Swedes in Malmo.

well it's better to go to court or jail than it is to go to the morgue, so if i have to I'm a gonna fight back.

well it's better to go to court or jail than it is to go to the morgue, so if i have to I'm a gonna fight back.
When's the last time you set foot outside your retirement community?

Where is Al sharpton. This was a race driven crime .. I heard bird chirping about this with the black activist //Oh i guess it is ok since it was blacks doing it to whites in their minds

That's why I carry my little snuffy love bug.

When's the last time you set foot outside your retirement community?

on a daily basis! kunta

Forum List

Back