Newspaper didn't report on beating of own employees by black youths

Now the issue for everyone calling me a racist idiot because I put this story on the board is not that blacks beat two white people up.

But the issue at hand is that the reporters who were trashed by these youths worked for the very same paper that didn't report this till just the other day. 2 full weeks after the incident.

That's the key to this. It's bizarre and very wrong that this was hidden until the editorial.

Last edited:
Or how bout this...
The guy stops at the light.
Waits for a mob of black kids.
Gets out of the car and throws a rock through
the window then takes his face and repeatedly hits
the fists of the hundred black youths.

Allegedly....

I wonder why more white people aren't furious about this.
If this something we are supposed to accept?
To speak out against this will make us racists....

:rolleyes:

The racists are the idiots like the OP and those commenting about something of which they know nothing yet only assume to know:

Memo on coverage of assault on Pilot reporters | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Cop out as in big holy cow cop-out.
I call bullshit all day on this ludicrous letter.
30 plus people attacked two people without cause and the newspaper did not write the story??? - and this is used as an example of integrity??? HOLY HELL BATSHIT CRAZY if you believe that.
At the very least they owe it to the community to let the neighborhood in question KNOW that this happened so it...you know...doesn't happen again maybe.
The editor should be fired. You couldn't convince me in a 1000 years that if this was 30 white people attacking a black couple and they wouldn't have reported it - and if you believe that...well.

Probably afraid to start a riot where they burn the whole town down...
They are an angry bunch when they get "dissed"

Run crackers, run.

That's not it at all Salt. It's that the paper didn't want to address what's going on at a major intersection in the city. If you go to a lot of the comment sections at the Pilot and other news outlets around the area, a lot of blacks are pissed about this as well.

Hey, black on black violence is the norm for crying out loud and a lot of blacks that were making comments were truly pissed off that mob activity was happening and no one was covering it.

Shit, this intersection sounds like the old days in Detroit where you didn't dare stop at a traffic light. No matter what colour you were. You just didn't stop your car.

Run crackers, run.

That's not it at all Salt. It's that the paper didn't want to address what's going on at a major intersection in the city. If you go to a lot of the comment sections at the Pilot and other news outlets around the area, a lot of blacks are pissed about this as well.

Hey, black on black violence is the norm for crying out loud and a lot of blacks that were making comments were truly pissed off that mob activity was happening and no one was covering it.

Shit, this intersection sounds like the old days in Detroit where you didn't dare stop at a traffic light. No matter what colour you were. You just didn't stop your car.

White on white violence is the norm, it happens everyday.

Another fascinating aspect of this case is that an Iranian women gets to be called "white" by our resident rightwingloons while an Hispanic man isn't allowed to be called "white" according to the same rightwingloons. :lol:

Another fascinating aspect of this case is that an Iranian women gets to be called "white" by our resident rightwingloons while an Hispanic man isn't allowed to be called "white" according to the same rightwingloons. :lol:

So you have to be a rightwingloon to be uspet that a newspaper chose not to report a very big story that people in the community needed to know?
Ravi even for you this is a bit of s stretch.
If this happened in my area and our newspaper did this? I would be all over it wondering why the hell did the newspaper put my family in jeopardy to avoid reporting a story that is politically charged.
Bullshit

Not reporting race is only partly to avoid an accusation that they are claiming black on white racisim. It is mostly to hide the fact that these attacks are MOSTLY black on white attacks. To show this would reinforce stereotypes of black thugs.
No such thing. You have black folks, people of color and you have *******.
I suppose black folks would say you have white folks and stupid fucking REDNECKS.

When one deflection tactic doesn't work, try another!

I wonder what tactic #3 will be later in the thread.

marjon-rostami-300-285x283.jpg

Marjon Rostami

dave-forster.jpg

Dave Forster

The two victims.

And a huge FYI so people understand appropriate "classifications":

" In the panel discussing “Definitions of race and ethnic identity” a very important and timely subject was discussed. By legal definition, Iranians are considered White/Caucasian."

If anyone has a problem with this feel free to contact anyone in this list:

" The panels today covered subjects of “Classifying a Community: Definitions of Race and Ethnic Identity,” “Negotiating Identity: Exploring Cultural Production,” and “Challenging Established Views: Fostering new Dialogues about Culture and Tradition.”

The distinguished panelists today were John Tehranian of Chapman University; Nina Farnia of UCLA; Babak Hoghooghi of Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA); Michelle Moghtader of National Iranian American Council (NIAC); Donya Alinejad of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam; Amy Malek of UCLA; Mazyar Lotfalian, independent scholar; Jasmin Darznik of The Association of Iranian American Writers (AIAW); Neda Maghbouleh of UC Santa Barbara; Ahmad Kiarostami, Videographer/Independent Researcher; Ross Mirkarimi, City of San Francisco Supervisor; Banafsheh Akhlaghi of Amnesty International USA; Hooman Khalili, radio host; Rudi Bakhtiar of PAAIA; Morad Ghorban of PAAIA; Azadeh Shahshahani of American Civil Liberties Union; Abdi Soltani of PARSA Community Foundation; Mina Trudeau of Al-Fatiha; Sanaz Raji and Shahrzad M. Davis of University of Leeds; Gelareh Bassiry of Fairfax County Domestic and Sexual Violence Services; Marjan Moinzadeh and Mansour Taeed of Javaneh Theatre Group. "

The link is actually to a fascinating website. Very timely. Very open minded.

So, are you white? | Iranian.com

Forum List

Back