Newspaper article titled, "The ****** in the White House"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
When this blew up a few months or whatever ago, people tried to assert that even in the sense it was used it was wrong, offensive, etc. This isn't so much about the article, or whether "******" is offensive, of course it is. But rather when ever someone uses that word, and it gets on-air or covered in print and references are made to the offending word "******" they always say "n-word." We all know what "n-word" means and in our minds when reading, or hearing "n-word" aren't we thinking "******?"

If "******" is offensive, then isn't "n-word" as well?

If "fag" is offensive, then isn't "anti-gay slur?"

Instead of working around the offensive terms, just use them. They are of course strong words we associate with hate and if trying to combat hate, revealing that hate is more productive than trying to turn hate into something more acceptable.

******, fag, cock-sucker, etc. are very emotional words which are most assuredly offensive. But in discussing why they're offensive, we're making light of the offense by editing the word to something less offensive. That's all I'm saying.

When this blew up a few months or whatever ago, people tried to assert that even in the sense it was used it was wrong, offensive, etc. This isn't so much about the article, or whether "******" is offensive, of course it is. But rather when ever someone uses that word, and it gets on-air or covered in print and references are made to the offending word "******" they always say "n-word." We all know what "n-word" means and in our minds when reading, or hearing "n-word" aren't we thinking "******?"

If "******" is offensive, then isn't "n-word" as well?

If "fag" is offensive, then isn't "anti-gay slur?"

Instead of working around the offensive terms, just use them. They are of course strong words we associate with hate and if trying to combat hate, revealing that hate is more productive than trying to turn hate into something more acceptable.

******, fag, cock-sucker, etc. are very emotional words which are most assuredly offensive. But in discussing why they're offensive, we're making light of the offense by editing the word to something less offensive. That's all I'm saying.

Interesting. I think that the sentiment protrayed in the original poem is probably just as accurate today as it was back in 1906.

******* in the White House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a hundred years later, you salute the "******" in the white house.

Suck it up, racist scumbags, you're out of date, old hat, left behind.
Dinosaurs, the lot of you.

Grow up, well, at least in your brains.
Race means shit all.

I'm still wondering.......................do any of the people who are pissed about a black man in the White House realize that Obama is half Caucasian?

What are part of him are they protesting, his father (who was black), or his mother (who was white)?

Sorry to say, but the person who is President is also half white.

I'm still wondering.......................do any of the people who are pissed about a black man in the White House realize that Obama is half Caucasian?

What are part of him are they protesting, his father (who was black), or his mother (who was white)?

Indeed he is, and his upbringing and background was more typical mainstream, with race not really being a factor.

To your point though, SOME of those(not all) who protest him in my opinion protest him based on their own stereotypical views of his "black" half.

In my opinion, the leader of a country should be at least a little familiar with conditions and cultures in other countries, as well as his own.
In that much, Obama is about the only US president that is reasonably qualified.

He hates his white half, said so himself

Some people even refer to Obama as The Head ****** In Charge because of the one drop of blood rule.
He looks like a chimp!

His "wife" is the ape. I'll bet she (he?) can peel bananas with her feet.

Forum List

Back