Newsom challenges DeSantis to a debate

Newsome passed legislation to help the people of California

DeSantis left his people open to COVID
Told teachers they can’t say they are gay or talk about slavery
Attacked Disney
Spent taxpayer dollars to fly migrants from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard
You can’t be stupid enough to believe that bullshit. Oh wait, it’s you....

Attacked Disney
What legislation was that?

California provides public services

Florida does not give a shit about the people
I live in CA and own my own business. I get no 'public services' but I do get taxed up the ying yang so he can build a rail system that goes nowhere.

Give us specifics of these laws that "help" people.

And why do you keep coming back at me with criticisms of De Santis? I never said anything about him. You are the one who claimed Newsom "cares" about people. The truth is the guy is another multi-millionaire elitist egomaniac who only cares about himself and furthering his own ambitions. He's as fake as a three-dollar bill. It kills me how you people will piss and whine day in and day out about all those horrible millionaires and billionaires harming the working class and the poor and yet you never miss an opportunity to elect the same elitist millionaires and billionaires all over the country yourselves. I guess as long as they stick a D next to their name and regurgitate all the bullshit you want to hear they're A-okay in your book. They don't actually have to deliver; they don't have to be able prove their policies are actually effective and helping the people they claim by any visible metric. It doesn't matter how many people actually get hurt by their backwards logic. No, they just have to say the right things and you all march out there like the lemmings you are and follow them right off the cliff while having the smug audacity to pretend you're the smart and educated ones. The truth is you're all dumber than dog shit.

Attacked Disney

California provides public services

Florida does not give a shit about the people
There would be plenty of electricity, much more available water and proper forest management to start if Newsom gave a shit. The good thing about this is Florida is setting itself up as one of the riches states with these Prog buffoons destroying their areas. California is fortunate the cargo comes from the far east. It is a shame Africa hasn't gotten on the ball and enriched themselves with production and factories to do the same.

Funny, the idea that Newsom and Desantis would make great Presidential candidates for a clear-cut confrontation has been running through my head. Their having a debate at this time would be very interesting to see, even for those of us who consider to be in neither camp.

Forum List

Back