Newsom challenges DeSantis to a debate

California provides public services

Florida does not give a shit about the people

See, this is where you people make the classic mistake. You see lack of government services, programs, etc, as not caring about people.
In TRUTH, it's about allowing, and expecting people to make the right choices in life that will enable them to create their own way in life, their own wealth, wellbeing, and happiness.

You should try it sometime, you'll likely find that if you put your palms away, you have the power and the ability to carve out your own American dream.

See, this is where you people make the classic mistake. You see lack of government services, programs, etc, as not caring about people.
In TRUTH, it's about allowing, and expecting people to make the right choices in life that will enable them to create their own way in life, their own wealth, wellbeing, and happiness.

You should try it sometime, you'll likely find that if you put your palms away, you have the power and the ability to carve out your own American dream.
I understand where you are coming from

Florida believes in every man for himself and I got mine, fuck you

Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: :dunno:

Where is the link to where he said he wanted to debate desantis?

If you're going to claim something you need to back it up instead of making people go find it themselves.

I understand where you are coming from

Florida believes in every man for himself and I got mine, fuck you
There are plenty of public services that people endow themselves to here in Florida. There is EBT, EHEAP, LIHEAP, Medicaid, Medicare, and many programs in the Florida Dept of Children & Families, and other state agencies that I am not even aware of, and avail myself to. I also have a free land line Clear Captions phone & a free Assurance Wireless cell phone, as well as a tablet that I paid just $20 for.

Where is the link to where he said he wanted to debate desantis?

If you're going to claim something you need to back it up instead of making people go find it themselves.

Don’t understand the play here for Newsom, unless he really believes people think what he has done in CA is good. It’s possible. These liberal elites do not live in reality. I would love to see an unapologetic liberal and a true conservative, each with records of the effects of their policies, debate in public.

Last edited:

Thank you.

Just hate going into threads where someone says someone said something but have no links or anything.

Newsom cares only about Newsom. Seriously, what are you, 16? You still believe that leftoid pols care about anything but themselves and power? FFS.

Yeah, but DeSantis is a "Puppet dictator". :auiqs.jpg:

:ahole-1:
right, look at the virtue signaling lawyers in MV, they called 911 and got the military. Who else gets that kind of service?

Forum List

Back