Desantis v. Newsom debate...will Newsom show up?

I agree.

Realpolitik dictates that letting the Dems get hoisted by their own petard is a superior strategy to an ambitious impeachment campaign.

Even if that involves a minor internecine squabble to keep our own rabble rousers at bay just a tad longer. ;)

And I think McCarthy simply can't handle all that pressure. McCarthy is a weak WEAK republican. Like most of them.

And I think McCarthy simply can't handle all that pressure. McCarthy is a weak WEAK republican. Like most of them.

Eh.

We may differ there a bit.

I think he's pretty good considering the marginal majority he enjoys.

But that aside, at the very least I am confident we can concur he is vastly better than McConnell.

Eh.

We may differ there a bit.

I think he's pretty good considering the marginal majority he enjoys.

But that aside, at the very least I am confident we can concur he is vastly better than McConnell.

I simply can't stand liberal Republicans like McCarthy and McConnell. FFS, when the democrats had a slight majority, they steam rolled the GOP at every turn. In 2018, they started steam rolling Trump and they still haven't stopped.
McCarthy should be ramming good conservative bills down the dems throat, one after another. From spending reduction bills to impeachment.
It just seems like the GOP, even with their minor majority, are still in the minority.

I simply can't stand liberal Republicans like McCarthy and McConnell. FFS, when the democrats had a slight majority, they steam rolled the GOP at every turn. In 2018, they started steam rolling Trump and they still haven't stopped.
McCarthy should be ramming good conservative bills down the dems throat, one after another. From spending reduction bills to impeachment.
It just seems like the GOP, even with their minor majority, are still in the minority.

I get it.

I don't think McCarthy is some sorta hero or anything.

But I do think he is more of a blank slate, and will be infinitely more useful once we gain control again.

Speaking of which: Isn't it funny that at this frozen moment in time the Left imagines Trump will never be President again?

Holy fuck is that going to be so amusing when he regains control.

I know I'll be having a good time.

The proof could sway a few Democrat Senators

All I know is that anyone truly naive enough to proclaim that Biden will definitely - most super duper certainly!!! - be the Democrat nominee; hasn't been paying attention to his inability to traverse the stairs of Air Force One.

Or bicycles.

Or sandbags.

I get it.

I don't think McCarthy is some sorta hero or anything.

But I do think he is more of a blank slate, and will be infinitely more useful once we gain control again.

Speaking of which: Isn't it funny that at this frozen moment in time the Left imagines Trump will never be President again?

Holy fuck is that going to be so amusing when he regains control.

I know I'll be having a good time.

I'm not a fan of Trump, at all. But the democrats have to be retarded if they can't see how this is constantly increasing his chances of winning. Even if Trumps is serving a prison sentence at his house, he could still pull off winning the election.

They're making him a martyr of the highest order.

All I know is that anyone truly naive enough to proclaim that Biden will definitely - most super duper certainly!!! - be the Democrat nominee; hasn't been paying attention to his inability to traverse the stairs of Air Force One.

Or bicycles.

Or sandbags.
Ditto , he either Strokes out by Christmas or is Tossed aside in Primaries

Or bicycles.

Or sandbags.

I got $5 that says he has to sit down to put his underwear on.

I don't know.......he might do this, I don't know if he would get permission from the democrats to do this just yet...but we will see.......

there is more than a good chance newsom will back out....either the democrats will order him to not do it, or he will chicken out....

DeSantis made a smart move yesterday by accepting the challenge to debate California Governor Gavin Newsom one-on-one.

Newsome will run circles around DeSantis. I must fire up the air pop.

Forum List

Back