News outlets demand release of Jan. 6 footage given to Tucker Carlson

I have to say, your cherished J6 committee and all those in congress you love and cherish and depend on blow Carlson out of the water in the lying department.

Only thing here is he is showing you what J6 didn't want out there........it usurps their lies you have taken as truth.

You're seeing the side J6 didn't want you to see....why is that?

I tell you right now there are briefs being filed by defense attorneys. On the other hand, how pissed do you think the judges will be when they realize the prosecution hid these videos from discovery?

Judging from these video's your side just shot election chances in the ass.
Nope.
Wrong again.
Nobody takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Well Tucker Carlson is not exactly the poster boy for honesty in media is he?
What we do know about Tucker is that he is most likely a Russian agent planted on Fox (not exactly) "news" to spread Vladimir Putin's Commie propaganda.....which you MAGAt Trumptards always seem all too willing to swallow hook, line, and sinker. :auiqs.jpg:

There really isn't any point in Tucker's carefully edited re-take of The Capitol insurgency video.
We've already heard the TRUE story in the Jan. 6th Committee hearings.
There is no "other side" to this story.
Just because guys like Tucker and Vladimir like to call insurgents like Jacob Chansley "political prisoners" doesn't make it so.
His case has already been litigated.
It's done.
A judge has ruled otherwise.
And it is the same with the hundreds of others.

Tucker can try to re-write history all he wants....but at the end of the day all it is is a bunch of whiny MAGAt snowflake bullshit.

Exactly why you guys can't win elections anymore.

:laughing0301:
The pardon is coming, and it won't be the releasing of America's worst nightmare's from Gitmo like Obama and Joe did, so let's compare notes a little after 2024. Stay tuned.

The pardon is coming, and it won't be the releasing of America's worst nightmare's from Gitmo like Obama and Joe did, so let's compare notes a little after 2024. Stay tuned.
Oh!
NOW 2024 is the magical target date for the MAGAt retard revolution?
What happened to 2022?
Remember all the shit you were talking last year about "just wait until November 7th?"
"Only 100 days."
"Only 99 days."
Only 50 days"
And on, and on, and on.
And then November 7th came and went.

How'd that MAGAt red wave work out for you last time?

B-b-but.....just WAIT till next time by golly!
:TH_WAY~113::banana:

Oh!
NOW 2024 is the magical target date for the MAGAt retard revolution?
What happened to 2022?
Remember all the shit you were talking last year about "just wait until November 7th?"
"Only 100 days."
"Only 99 days."
Only 50 days"
And on, and on, and on.
And then November 7th came and went.

How'd that MAGAt red wave work out for you last time?

B-b-but.....just WAIT till next time by golly!
:TH_WAY~113::banana:
You ignoring the win of the house, and now the oversight committee getting down to business is hilarious.. I see you now with your finger's in your ears saying la la la la, nah nah nah nah I can't hear y'all..... ROTFLMBO 🤣

You ignoring the win of the house, and now the oversight committee getting down to business is hilarious.. I see you now with your finger's in your ears saying la la la la, nah nah nah nah I can't hear y'all..... ROTFLMBO 🤣
No, I realize that Cons did pick up a few seats in The House.
No big deal.
FAR from the "red tsunami" you guys were predicting.
The MAGAt movement got TROUNCED!
So far your "oversight committee" is batting zero and looking like a dysfunction circus.
That sound you hear is me laughing my ass off at the clowns.

it's a 100% security risk & will be in the hands of a putin propagandist nut.
Uh huh. Your ilk will get access. They are just having a fit because he's allowed to sift through it first and they have no ability to get out ahead of it with their lies. I especially look forward to seeing -IF IT EXISTS -any video that facial ID can nail down as FBI/DHS/ or other Feds who were there sheparding the "insurrectionists" that day.

~~~~~~
This will be my thread on all the undercover FBI assets
This will be my thread on all the undercover FBI assets I have located posing as violent and racist conservatives.
My studies include Charlottesville, January 6, the "Justice for January 6th Rally", various Patriot Front events, the Youngkin bus hoax, and other "racist" events.

Forum List

Back