News May Break Soon… Does Bill Clinton Really have AIDS?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
News May Break Soon... Does Bill Clinton Really have AIDS?

ast year, I was first in breaking news that actor Charlie Sheen in fact had AIDS and would soon publicly announce it.

CharleeSheenmaxresdefault-300x172.jpg

This was based on Sheen’s sexually promiscuous lifestyle, of course, but mainly his deteriorating appearance of weight loss, lose skin in the facial and neck areas, as well as his loss of physical vibrancy. Other celebrities such as Rock Hudson who died of AIDS also exhibited these same characteristics as do most HIV positive and full blown AIDS patients do.

ast year, I was first in breaking news that actor Charlie Sheen in fact had AIDS and would soon publicly announce it.

This was based on Sheen’s sexually promiscuous lifestyle, of course, but mainly his deteriorating appearance of weight loss, lose skin in the facial and neck areas, as well as his loss of physical vibrancy. Other celebrities such as Rock Hudson who died of AIDS also exhibited these same characteristics as do most HIV positive and full blown AIDS patients do.
Fake news.

Don't know or care...however, Bubba should be in prison along with his wife, dip shit warmonger W Bush and his daddy....and Obama.

...sadly I know I am dreaming...dreaming of a nation where elites do not get to murder people without consequence.

Being HIV positive doesn't mean that you have AIDS.

I see you mentioned Rock Hudson. That got me to thinking back about him. He was a great actor and some of the little known facts about him are his real name was Roy Harold Scherer, Jr., and he was born in Illinois, the land of Lincoln. Even though he was born in Illinois, he was REARED in California.

No....AIDS would make your skin turn orange

Wait a minute!

I wonder how Obama had time to pork Bill, as busy as he's been losing the election for Clinton and all?

Who knows, but if anyone on this planet deserves aids its the clintons the most repugnant of people... :lmao:

The chances Bill Clinton having AIDS is about the same chance you will ever write a thread that has a moment of sanity which is never and I mean never ever ever!!!

Forum List

Back