Hillary’s Basket of Lying Squirrel Nuts

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Peony, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Peony

Peony Rookie Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136
    It’s difficult not to notice a pattern of information chicanery going on during this election. Whenever something happens to Hillary, we’re told, look! Squirrel! Reponses to questions about Hillary change with the wind, and sometimes as often as with every breath.

Bill says Hillary has had frequent fainting spells. Well, just a couple over many years. No really, Bill says. It’s only happened rarely. So it’s no big deal. Later, he added that she had the flu, that’s all!

Liar, liar pants on fire.

Bill Clinton: Hillary Clinton "doing fine" after incident at 9/11 ceremony - CBS News
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia.html

At the 9/11 ceremony this past weekend, she left early. We are asked to believe that Hillary, valiant trooper, so wanted to appear at the 9/11 ceremony that she rose from her pneumonia sick bed only to collapse under the mild New York sun. Sure. Pneumonia can really wipe you out. Here’s the thing. Why didn’t she just announce that she was ill with pneumonia all those times she vanished to rest during the campaign? Supporters and non-supporters alike surely would have said, thanks for letting us know. Get well soon!

Hillary Clinton leaves 9/11 ceremony after 'becoming overheated'

Almost four years ago, Hillary fell and hit her head. After a lengthy recovery, she appeared at the Benghazi senate hearing wearing thick black rimmed glasses. In response to questions, she shrieked, “what difference at this point does it make?”

What do we draw from this unsettling performance? That Hillary has brain damage from the fall? That she just exhibited a stunning indifference toward the process of trying to find out what went wrong after some people were killed on her watch?

what difference at this point does it make - Bing video

She’s wearing blue glasses now. And no, that’s not a diaper or a catheter under her pants. How dare you? Trump is fatter than Hillary!

We’re not likely to get a straight answer about Hillary’s physical condition. Allergies made her cough. She coughed a lot. So what? Trump hasn’t released his tax returns!

Sure Hillary has fainted due to her vast history of dehydration. She’s fine. Yes, she has to be physically held up by helpers at public appearances. Fiddle-dee-dee. Someone punched someone outside a Donald Trump event!

Photo: Hillary Clinton Propped Up by Man to Keep From Falling Over While Making Campaign Speech

All we know is what we see. Last Sunday, we saw her knees buckle and her aides load her into a van like a wet laundry bag. Shortly after that, we saw her on the sidewalk in front of Chelsea’s place declaring she feels great. When asked what happened, she said, it’s a beautiful day! Then she touched a youngster who just happened to appear at that moment.

We’re expected to blithely accept that a quick visit with the grandkids was all it took to revive her after crumbling like a house of cards from overheated pneumonia. Nothing to see here, folks. The best nut is a legume. Case closed.

What does Hillary Clinton eat?

She said she’s fine! Stop with the questions. She may have fainted once or twice. It’s not her fault. Someone’s poisoning her! Yeah. That’s it! Trump and Putin are plotting to kill her, while baskets of deplorables look on.

Washington Post pushes conspiracy theory Trump, Putin poisoned Hillary

Here’s the thing. Hillary and company need to stop playing word games and tell the truth. She wants to be POTUS. Voters want to know if she is likely to live out her term and even more to the point - if she is able to do the job in between long episodes of coughing and countless bouts of resting required to counter assorted unexplained ailments.

Yes. We know Donald Trump is two years older than Hillary. We still want an answer from Hillary about her health.

Americans have had their fill of Hillary’s basket of bullsh*t.

Email Bombshell: Hillary Clinton 'Could Barely Climb The Podium Steps' - Breitbart

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,474
    So let's how she does while everyone is watching, and we all should do it with Trump as well.

Both of these butts are like 70!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,418
    I new a 'nice' old lady at a nursing home, she was the oldest there and like to brag she was going to outlive everyone else there.

time eventually takes us all, sickness doesn't care how old you are.

trump being older is not an excuse for her sickness

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Vigilante

Vigilante BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,248
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. JakeStarkey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,474
    But a warning that older person do get ill, and sickness does like to jump on older people because they are easier victims.

6. Two Thumbs

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,418
    that doesn't make a lick of sense

trump isn't sick, but could get sick (duh) and b/c he's older (2 friggin years) means he could get sick easier, so that excuses hillary, who is very sick, hid it, was contagious and went out touching people and speaking to them.

is that what you are saying?

as you may recall, McCain was also to old and, if I recall, just got re-elected

7. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,414
    I think America is just getting tired of being kept in the dark about everything Hillary is up to.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,414
    Maybe you Democrats need to find an older person who doesn't cause people to die because she's busy fighting a mystery illness.

9. JakeStarkey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,474
    Almost there, and good on you. They are both of an age where they are more likely to become ill. And HRC has no excuse because she is two years youngers. I would have voted for McCain's opponent in the primary, as I would Hatch in Utah, if eligible. I think 70 or approaching it is a sign to look at the candidate's health closely.

10. Two Thumbs

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,418
    haven't you heard?

Jakes a libertarian now.

wasn't he one of the guys that loved to hate libertarian ideals?