NEWS FLASH: Global Cooling ended 15 minutes ago

ALL TIME RECORD COLD IN ALASKA

Bitter cold records broken in Alaska – all time coldest record nearly broken, but Murphy’s Law intervenes | Watts Up With That?

614-4.jpg

Weather reports are news? Why would that be? It's cold in Alsaka! What would make that news? Couldn't be because it's become unusual, could it? If it were an everyday occurence, it wouldn't be news, right?

Weather reports are news? Why would that be? It's cold in Alsaka! What would make that news? Couldn't be because it's become unusual, could it? If it were an everyday occurence, it wouldn't be news, right?

The Earth has never experienced unusual weather before, has it?

Unusual for the present, not at all unusual in the past. I find it hard to believe the lack of literacy among the deniers. Has none of them ever read London? Yes, it has been as low as -50 in Alaska. But I have seen it that low in Oregon, briefly, and the official record for Oregon is lower than that.

In the meantime, this winter has seen unusually warm temps in a large number of places in Europe and Eastern US. Enough so, that in spite of the cold areas, I expect that the Global Temperature will once again be above the zero line, even with the double La Nina we are experiancing. When the next El Nino arrives, it is going to be very interesting. Even more so if it is a strong one.

LOL. Here we go again, ol' dumb fuck Pattycake yapping again because he has not the brains to do otherwise.

Ask yourself?

When people wake up this morning and see weather outlets and internet sites referenceing 80 degrees below zero in Alaska, are they saying to themselves, "Shit......fucking global warming is really kicking in today!!!"

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::boobies:

Unusual for the present, not at all unusual in the past. I find it hard to believe the lack of literacy among the deniers. Has none of them ever read London? Yes, it has been as low as -50 in Alaska. But I have seen it that low in Oregon, briefly, and the official record for Oregon is lower than that.

In the meantime, this winter has seen unusually warm temps in a large number of places in Europe and Eastern US. Enough so, that in spite of the cold areas, I expect that the Global Temperature will once again be above the zero line, even with the double La Nina we are experiancing. When the next El Nino arrives, it is going to be very interesting. Even more so if it is a strong one.

The tribe witch doctors always have a post hoc explanation as to why the volcano god failed to behave as predicted.

The tribe witch doctors always have a post hoc explanation as to why the volcano god failed to behave as predicted.

Why is it post hoc when we say it and natural cycles when you do?!?! :cuckoo:

Why is it post hoc when we say it and natural cycles when you do?!?! :cuckoo:

Why should anyone believe it's anything other than natural unless they have convincing evidence to the contrary?

Every explanation after the fact is post hoc.

LOL. Here we go again, ol' dumb fuck Pattycake yapping again because he has not the brains to do otherwise.

Duuuuhhhhh . . . . Pattycake stoopit! <Drool>

Ask yourself?

When people wake up this morning and see weather outlets and internet sites referenceing 80 degrees below zero in Alaska, are they saying to themselves, "Shit......fucking global warming is really kicking in today!!!"

What's your point? It either is or it isn't. Public opinion doesn't change a thing. That's right, you've lost the scientific and logical arguments, so the poltical is all you've got!

Quick! Someone close the patent office! There's nothing left to invent!

And as Kommiekonnie runs off to bar the door of Glowbull Kewling before it gets in the room, a draft gets under the door.

Bitter cold records broken in Alaska &#8211; all time coldest record nearly broken, but Murphy&#8217;s Law intervenes | Watts Up With That?

Oh boy, a Fitz response!!! Where threads go to die!!! :lol::cool::cuckoo:
This thread was slated for termination anyway on account of terminal stupidity and possible contagion to the rest of the board.

big-fitz-albums-keetom-brigade-picture3650-thread-killer.jpg

Quick! Someone close the patent office! There's nothing left to invent!

And as Kommiekonnie runs off to bar the door of Glowbull Kewling before it gets in the room, a draft gets under the door.

Bitter cold records broken in Alaska – all time coldest record nearly broken, but Murphy’s Law intervenes | Watts Up With That?

This thread was slated for termination anyway on account of terminal stupidity and possible contagion to the rest of the board.

And yet you continue to post, despite being the the "Typhoid Mary" of the board!!! :eek:

And yet you continue to post, despite being the the "Typhoid Mary" of the board!!! :eek:
I'd rather be the Typhoid Mary to dumbass lib threads than the Sally Frillypants little bitch you've become.
236877-23714-typhoid-mary_super.jpg

Wassamatta? Your pucker hurt too much from getting pwned with 2 sentences and elementary logic to actually respond? Oh that's right. That's when Westwall stoves your whole head in with more actual data than you can cope with.

I'd rather be the Typhoid Mary to dumbass lib threads than the Sally Frillypants little bitch you've become.

Wassamatta? Your pucker hurt too much from getting pwned with 2 sentences and elementary logic to actually respond? Oh that's right. That's when Westwall stoves your whole head in with more actual data than you can cope with.

What 2 sentences would that be? I surprised you'd even broach the subject of logic, since the deniers don't really have handle on the subject.

So, you got westy to protect you?!?! Here's a clue for the clueless, he's never laid a glove on me, despite the fantasies swirling around your fevered brain.

I hope that doesn't upset you too much, so that you'll have to run to the mods again. I mean the picture of your get up, shows definite signs of dementia. I guess lingerie just feels good against the skin, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

What 2 sentences would that be? I surprised you'd even broach the subject of logic, since the deniers don't really have handle on the subject.

So, you got westy to protect you?!?! Here's a clue for the clueless, he's never laid a glove on me, despite the fantasies swirling around your fevered brain.

I hope that doesn't upset you too much, so that you'll have to run to the mods again. I mean the picture of your get up, shows definite signs of dementia. I guess lingerie just feels good against the skin, eh? :lol::lol::lol:
Okay, two sentences to destroy your Chicken Little warbling of butthurt.

Since CO2 composes 0.04% of the atmosphere, and mankind's production is less than 0.6% of that; while keeping in mind that H2O is a much more powerful greenhouse gas and varies between 4 and 8% of the atmospheric composition, please explain how reducing 0.0002% of the overall atmospheric composition will prevent change and preserve the climate of this planet when the instrumentally observed climate of this planet is less than 0.0000000001% of it's existence and impossible to do so just on the basis of scale?

My second question is can you provide for us just ONE solution to global warming that is born of a free market, free choice, free use, and does not require global governance totalitarian tactics; or must there be force of law for all solutions?

I await your bullshit... I mean >scoff< "logic", Kommiekonnie.

Should I make like you and declare victory now, or wait till I get home?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKG07305CBs]Good Day Sir! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back