News Flash: 100% of Americans, every single one, recieves govt assistance.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Nov 8, 2012.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Im so sick of this shit: "Makers" vs "Takers". People need to check their ego and realize they aren't some Knight of The Taxpayers Order or anything special.

Here is what EVERY American recieves from the government, aka, government assistance:

- You werent/aren't being invaded/attacked by The Soviet Union, Nazis, Cuba, China, North Korea because of the Federal Military's protection. Thats government workers, assisting you in your comfortable life.

- You aren't being murdered/raped/robbed, and neither is your family or your home, because there are Federal, State and City cops protecting you 24/7. Theres a reason the Bloods, Crips and OWS'ers aren't storming the gates of the local gated country club to steal your shit and rape your women. Cuz govt workers are there to stop them, arrest them.

- Your home's insurance rates are lower...and home is safer...because of a local fire department. If the Fire Department recieves the highest class rating (Class 3 I believe) then YOUR home insurance rates go down. Not to mention ALL full time fire depts have paramedics on staff, who provide on-scene first medical care, and if you dont need to be transported, it saves you a trip to the ER (and thus, a hit on your insurance). So when the rich lady in the pearly gates of Flowing Meadows Country Club has chest pain, the local FD arrives, determines it's not serious, and she gets off with no medical bill. Same for poor folk.

- You drive to work on safe roads. The goods your business ships in or out do so on safe roads. Thats because of cops and work crews. Unless you own a road building/paving company, you are getting assistance from the government.

- You have public schools to send your brats to. That saves you a shit load of money from not having to pay for private school. AND...it allows you to hire workers with education. Your family and business benefit from the existence of government schools.

- You enjoy a safety net should you fail in your business. Heck, just the idea that failing means bankruptcy and a safety net (rather than starvation and despair) means you can take a few more risks than people in...say...countries without a safety net. Even if you never use that safety net, its there, and your peace of mind in knowing it's there causes you less stress, and probably is why some take more business risks here. Failing in America means an apartment and a Hyundai, not starvation and a cardboard box.

All you holier-than-thou motherfuckers bitching about "Theres only makers and takers" need to shut the f**k up, spoiled assholes.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Nice stringer of red herrings, Gomer. :lol:

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I can predict the respones:

"I dont need no god dang gubermint protecshin, I's can protex my own"
    "The gubmint dont need to build no damn roads, the private sector can do that, an tha fire department"
    "We dont need no gubmint schools, tha private sector.."

Blah blah blah.

Well, if the private sector can do the fire, roads, schools, police, etc..........what the fuck are they waiting on? Go ahead, get started on it. See how that works. Offer people private fire dept service (for a hefty charge) and see how many take that over the cheaper govt fire service.

4. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Gotcha. So the "makers" dont take or recieve ANY government assistance.......well, if you ignore my "red herrings" of all that shit they do get assistance from the government for.....but aside from all that (and more)...no, they dont need no stinkin' gubmint to help them, "THEY'RE MAKERS, NOT TAKERS!!!"

5. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    we already know you love Guberment, so what else
    they be your daddy

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  6. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,621
    I pay for those services. Too many Americans do not.

Understand now, dipshit?

I also served in the military for 20 years, so I am the reason you have not been invaded by the USSR.

7. TNHarley

TNHarley Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,911
    Our happilly paid taxes goes to that stuff. 100% correct. The rest is what sucks. Lazy people getting free shit. I had this vendor tell me this story today. This guy walked into his office randomly and said he was quiting. He had no job planned out or nothing. He is a widow with 4 kids. He makes good money and they are comfortable and get what they want. He asked about what he was gonna do with his kids. He said after all the govt handouts he will get, he will actually be making 1300 more a month! WTF! A fuckin drain on us. Fucking lazy ass loser. Thats we dont like buc

8. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,621
    I would also like to add that many services being provided by the government should not be provided by the government.

9. sparky

sparky VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    collectivism vs. libertopia again?

don't you folks ever debate something new here?

~CS~

10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,775
    go take your damn medicine you're out of control. just like ladygunslinger.pussy