Newly released documents suggest Saudi royal family funded 9/11 hijackers

the funniest part of this story is Gunny still thinks 9/11 was not an inside job ...

he is too funny !

even NY Times admits the government is doing everything in it's power to make sure the truth doesn't get out ...

What government? Ours? Why would they keep it a secret now? It's perfect opportunity to bury Bush

the first thing Obama and Biden did was promise never to investigate Bush ...

meditate on that ...

power is power. party doesn't matter. wake up and smell the coffee.

WHo the FUCK said anything about an investigation. According to the original post, this information has already been discovered. What is there to investigate???? Huh? Meditate on that!

Obama and Biden aren't interested in blowing the whistle on Bush because they don't want anybody to come after them in the same way!!! But there's PLENTY of people out there that don't care about the consequences and would be plenty happy to put that kind of info out there somehow just to watch George W. Bush squirm. But in order to do it successfully, it would have to be 100% accurate and they know it's not...so there it is.

SSSSNIIIIFFFFFFF....mmmmm fresh mountain grown goodness. That's my kinda coffee!

What government? Ours? Why would they keep it a secret now? It's perfect opportunity to bury Bush

meditate on that ...

WHo the FUCK said anything about an investigation. According to the original post, this information has already been discovered. What is there to investigate???? Huh? Meditate on that!

Obama and Biden aren't interested in blowing the whistle on Bush because they don't want anybody to come after them in the same way!!! But there's PLENTY of people out there that don't care about the consequences and would be plenty happy to put that kind of info out there somehow just to watch George W. Bush squirm. But in order to do it successfully, it would have to be 100% accurate and they know it's not...so there it is.

SSSSNIIIIFFFFFFF....mmmmm fresh mountain grown goodness. That's my kinda coffee!

for justice some official recognition of the evidence and truth needs to occur..or people such as yourself can just dismiss it with your inane logic

Obama and Biden aren't interested in blowing the whistle on Bush because they don't want anybody to come after them in the same way!!!

precisely.

it's like this bro. there are some things that democrats and republicans fight about and there are things that they simply never bring up.

examples of the 1st: abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, taxes etc

examples of the 2nd: 9/11 being an inside job, global warming being a manufactured lie, the fact that same interests fund and control both parties and that politicans are nothing more than their puppets

neither republicans nor democrats are allowed to discuss subjects in the 2nd category. it doesn't matter how much they would like to bury their opponent - its OFF LIMITS. because to touch the 2nd category would in effect be to go against their MASTERS which demand silence.

if they go against their masters they lose automatically ! there is no point in winning politically if you betray your masters in the process. the whole point of winning elections is to be able to serve the masters ( and be rewarded by them ) ...

Last edited:

meditate on that ...

for justice some official recognition of the evidence and truth needs to occur..or people such as yourself can just dismiss it with your inane logic

So there isn't any? Official recognition I mean. The evidence is there, but no one wants to recognize it? Is that it? Well, does it have ANY credibility? Where did the info come from if there is no official recognition of it?

And you call my logic inane?????????? You either missed my point or you're hiding behind that overblown head of yours. If you can't see that the information you are supporting can be released by anybody and start a shit storm, then you really are blinded by your own ignorance.

Consider the leaks that have occured over the years that came FROM the Whitehouse, but NOT from the oval office. Are you suggesting that the only way that the proof that Saudi Arabia, as a country, under the direct guidance of the royal family, was the financial backer of the 9/11 attacks is if it is released by the Obama and Biden?

Obama and Biden aren't interested in blowing the whistle on Bush because they don't want anybody to come after them in the same way!!!

precisely.

it's like this bro. there are some things that democrats and republicans fight about and there are things that they simply never bring up.

examples of the 1st: abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, taxes etc

examples of the 2nd: 9/11 being an inside job, global warming being a manufactured lie, the fact that same interests fund and control both parties and that politicans are nothing more than their puppets

neither republicans nor democrats are allowed to discuss subjects in the 2nd category. it doesn't matter how much they would like to bury their opponent - its OFF LIMITS. because to touch the 2nd category would in effect be to go against their MASTERS which demand silence.

if they go against their masters they lose automatically ! there is no point in winning politically if you betray your masters in the process. the whole point of winning elections is to be able to serve the masters ( and be rewarded by them ) ...

Sorry "bro". There is NOTHING off limits to Barack Hussein Obama. Just ask General Motors

So there isn't any? Official recognition I mean. The evidence is there, but no one wants to recognize it? Is that it? Well, does it have ANY credibility? Where did the info come from if there is no official recognition of it?

And you call my logic inane?????????? You either missed my point or you're hiding behind that overblown head of yours. If you can't see that the information you are supporting can be released by anybody and start a shit storm, then you really are blinded by your own ignorance.

Consider the leaks that have occured over the years that came FROM the Whitehouse, but NOT from the oval office. Are you suggesting that the only way that the proof that Saudi Arabia, as a country, under the direct guidance of the royal family, was the financial backer of the 9/11 attacks is if it is released by the Obama and Biden?

unless the Gvernment recognizes a crime then no amount of evidence will make it official

unless the Gvernment recognizes a crime then no amount of evidence will make it official
it would be nice if you actually HAD evidence
LOL

Sorry "bro". There is NOTHING off limits to Barack Hussein Obama. Just ask General Motors

i wish this was true.

yet since he took power Obama did everything Alex Jones said he would do in other words everything on the agenda of the power elite. in other words he is a completely powerless puppet - all he can do is follow orders.

Obama's foreign policy is the same as Bush's. Why ? Well why would it be different ? It's not like the masters suddenly stopped caring about world domination.

Yes Obama may be very different from Bush on things like stem cell research. Guess what - stem cell research has nothing to do with globalization or financial elite. They don't give a fuck about things like Abortions or Faggot rights !

Everything that is TRULY important stays the same.

Just ask yourself - what the fuck does a man of power care about abortions ? How can people possibly be so stupid as to think the politicians care about any of the issues that people vote on ?

If anything is important you will never even hear about it - let alone be allowed to vote on. If you can vote on issues like gay rights its only because they are completely irrelevant to anything.

the funniest part of this story is Gunny still thinks 9/11 was not an inside job ...

he is too funny !

even NY Times admits the government is doing everything in it's power to make sure the truth doesn't get out ...

govt defending Saudi Arabia (if that is the case) is a long ways from Bush blowing up the towers, dumbass.

he is too funny !

meditate on that ...

He didn't want to set a precedent of investigating the previous admin. i.e. he doesn't want to be investigated by the next administration. What goes around comes around.

Last edited:

meditate on that ...

He did that to set a precedent for the future. i.e. so he wouldn't be investigated by the next administration. What goes around comes around.
you got that a bit backwards
he didnt want to set a precedent of an administration going after the previous administration
since no previous administration has ever done so

he is too funny !

govt defending Saudi Arabia (if that is the case) is a long ways from Bush blowing up the towers, dumbass.

Elvis man i think we both know that you have zero intelligence.

what makes you think i want to argue with you ?

i don't fancy arguing with a piece of cork.

do me a favor and go fuck yourself.

He didn't want to set a precedent of investigating the previous admin. i.e. he doesn't want to be investigated by the next administration. What goes around comes around.

i know.

so right on the first day he is admitting his intentions to commit all sorts of crimes.

and the people sit back and munch on their popcorn.

Last edited:

he is too funny !

Elvis man i think we both know that you have zero intelligence.

what makes you think i want to argue with you ?

i don't fancy arguing with a piece of cork.

do me a favor and go fuck yourself.

Your reputation speaks for itself.

meditate on that ...

He did that to set a precedent for the future. i.e. so he wouldn't be investigated by the next administration. What goes around comes around.
you got that a bit backwards
he didnt want to set a precedent of an administration going after the previous administration
since no previous administration has ever done so

Now I can get around to thanking you for that. I think I fixed it now.

i wish this was true.

yet since he took power Obama did everything Alex Jones said he would do in other words everything on the agenda of the power elite. in other words he is a completely powerless puppet - all he can do is follow orders.

Obama's foreign policy is the same as Bush's. Why ? Well why would it be different ? It's not like the masters suddenly stopped caring about world domination.

Yes Obama may be very different from Bush on things like stem cell research. Guess what - stem cell research has nothing to do with globalization or financial elite. They don't give a fuck about things like Abortions or Faggot rights !

Everything that is TRULY important stays the same.

Just ask yourself - what the fuck does a man of power care about abortions ? How can people possibly be so stupid as to think the politicians care about any of the issues that people vote on ?

If anything is important you will never even hear about it - let alone be allowed to vote on. If you can vote on issues like gay rights its only because they are completely irrelevant to anything.

You lost me...somewhere around Obama's foreign policy BS...the same as Bush's??? Name ONE time the George W. Bush said "OOPS...We're sorry....we didn't mean to be arrogant, power hungry murderers and we're gonna be a nicer, more approachable super power with lots of love and lollipops for everyone!!!" The only thing remotely similar about their foreign policies is that they both flew on Air Force One to get where they were going.

this really isnt news
most people had already known there had been Saudis involved
and the Saudi government knew about the money(they TOLD us about it)
just the fact that some documents were released doesnt make this ground breaking news
the Saudi government also assisted in closing down those money lanes after 9/11 and worked with us

It still bothers me that the govt is covering for the bastards. why the fuck didn't we invade Saudi Arabia?

Would have been a fight that even the republicans wouldn't have the stomach for... well, that and the whole oil thing. The Bush Family and the Saudi Royals go back to at least the 40's in the oil business, so there was little chance under him no matter what the Saudis did.

-Joe

Forum List

Back