Jesse "The Mouth" Jackson strikes again

Why the f*** is this guy even on television? FFS, I was watching him on CNN or MSNBC or whatever blabbing on about the Jackson family. Why? Are there no other black people in America who, you know, are involved in music or are close to the Jackson family?

Your expiration date has long past, Jesse.

They can dissect Jacko as many times as they wish, the bottom-line will be the same, his abuse of prescription pain killers, killed him!

Instead of helping the freak for all of these years, everyone fed off him, including his family. They all played a part creating the monster and now they want sympathy.

Less then 24 hours after his death they were in his rented home grabbing things up. LOL

The cash cow freak is gone. So now everyone will reach for their 30 second sound bite of fame, including the leach Jessie Jackson!

it'd be nice if the family could get some private time to sort stuff out but there's a part of me thinking they think any attention is good attention

they got pics of MJ being worked on splashed all over the press, weird stories, sick jokes (okay some of them are hilarious). but still, if they want a second one, give them a third one........hell who cares....
he's dead already.

They can dissect Jacko as many times as they wish, the bottom-line will be the same, his abuse of prescription pain killers, killed him!

Instead of helping the freak for all of these years, everyone fed off him, including his family. They all played a part creating the monster and now they want sympathy.

Less then 24 hours after his death they were in his rented home grabbing things up. LOL

The cash cow freak is gone. So now everyone will reach for their 30 second sound bite of fame, including the leach Jessie Jackson!

At the time of his death, Jackson was in deep debt. He hardly seemed like a cash cow during the past 10 years or so.

After allegations of child molestation and costly trips to court, Jackson began borrowing money from Sony and eventually selling off his Sony publishing rights after merging the rights to The Beatles music off ATV using it as an asset to secure a $200 million dollar loan with Bank of America. When the mortgage to the Neverland estate fell behind he began to try to auction his belongings.

What actual debt will be collected from Jackson’s assets at the time of death are yet to be announced.

The estimated debt at the time of death was $400 million.

Jackson family asking for second autopsy, debt at time of death $400 million

Why do you insist on calling him a freak anyway?

If they want a 2nd, go ahead, why not?

It's their relitive.

As suspected...they focus on the irrelevent portion of the issue. Let them have 20 autopsies... I hope they find something REAL juicy to talk about. I was more interested in the fact that Jesse Jackson is like a fly to horse shit when something like this happens. He can't get in the middle of it fast enough. I'm sure he heard this news and had his secretary calling Joe Jackson's private red phone hotline before the coroner had arrived asking if he could be part of the media circus. Hmmm..funny, I didn't see him all over the news when Anna Nicole Smith died under similar bizarre circumstances.

I agree with you about jessie jackson and don't forget al sharpton. They are only in it for themselves but the black folks just worship them and it's really sickening the way anytime something happens with a famous black you can bet those two will have their ugly mugs right in the middle of it as long as there are cameras rolling.

what's going to be interesting is to see what slithers out of the earth to claim there stake in his assets or lack thereof.

what's going to be interesting is to see what slithers out of the earth to claim there stake in his assets or lack thereof.

I would be very surprised if there are any assets past the resolution of the estate.

Why the f*** is this guy even on television? FFS, I was watching him on CNN or MSNBC or whatever blabbing on about the Jackson family. Why? Are there no other black people in America who, you know, are involved in music or are close to the Jackson family?

Your expiration date has long past, Jesse.

I saw this blurb on the internet. I was hoping against hope that it was a different Jesse Jackson, you know, a cousin of Michael or something. What's he gonna do, have the masses block traffic if they don't get a second autopsy?

At the time of his death, Jackson was in deep debt. He hardly seemed like a cash cow during the past 10 years or so.

It's true he was in debt, but, now that he is dead and his personal spending stops, the money will be coming in. Basically his debt equals about what his assets can generate per year. or close to it.

Why do I call him a FREAK, because IMO he was.

If they want a 2nd, go ahead, why not?

It's their relitive.

As suspected...they focus on the irrelevent portion of the issue. Let them have 20 autopsies... I hope they find something REAL juicy to talk about. I was more interested in the fact that Jesse Jackson is like a fly to horse shit when something like this happens. He can't get in the middle of it fast enough. I'm sure he heard this news and had his secretary calling Joe Jackson's private red phone hotline before the coroner had arrived asking if he could be part of the media circus. Hmmm..funny, I didn't see him all over the news when Anna Nicole Smith died under similar bizarre circumstances.

Whine whine whine...Just flip to another channel, genius.

Jackson and Sharpton will never miss an opportunity to be in the spotlight whenever possible. Like tumble turd bugs, they only come out when the shit hits the news. Both are nothing more than parasites and have never actually accomplished anything of any real value to anybody. They exist only like the mold on a rotting orange left in the fridge too long, feeding on the misery of others. I would love to have the opportunity to see these two clowns in front of God on their Judgement Day...

Personally I'll be glad when they bury him. Damn people, here we are just like Anna Nicole celebrating the life of a freak! a person who went from looking like a real life cute little boy to a sideshow freak! Why did Doctors keep operating on him? Where are the ethics.. Now, to no one's surprise we find he was heavily addicted to narcotics.. whoopppee,, so we gotta hear about it 24/7. Crap the things we think we value in life! I did turn my TV news off.. for the entire week end instead I watched Wall E.. Cute movie. and then Gran Torino, not so good imho.

Forum List

Back