Newly released documents suggest Saudi royal family funded 9/11 hijackers

i wasn't talking about WORDS but ACTIONS

Obama didn't pull out of Iraq

he EXPANDED the mission in Afghanistan

and now he is overseeing the overthrow of Ahmadinejad in Iran ...

why can't you sheep ever see beyond words ?

Hey DUMBASS.. His words ARE his actions. That's all he knows how to do is talk. At least Bush actually backed up his words. Well, Obama is too...he's saying he's sorry and promising to weaken our super power so that we're all on an equal playing field and easier to defeat. You're right about one thing.. he DIDN'T pull out of Iraq...another lie from his election campaign. You might want to read the news about Iran...he isn't being overthrown...he's killing his own people in the streets. He's shutting down media outlets and cell phone systems. He's taking Iran hostage. And he has enough confidence in his position to shoot threats at the U.S. Something he isn't worried about because he knows Obama is a blow hard with no intentions of doing anything but spew alot of rhetoric BS. I think that pretty much covers seeing beyond his words (or BS..whichever term you prefer).

lol..ok..this is satire..right ?

No...this is

Satire - the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Not sure where you get satire from that...but then again, I'm not sure where you get any of your thoughts.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and that's all he had to run on...he wanted to change the world and make it a better place. He just didn't know it was going to be hard.

you are hopelessly lost.

you don't have the slightest clue as to what politics are at all about.

i'll give you a hint though - it's not what the media says so you may wanna stop sucking on the corporate media pacifier.

for a 100th time fuckheads politicians don't "fail" because they are "stupid". politicians always "fail" for the same reason - because they never try in the first place. that's why they "fail" 100% of the time.

if somebody "fails" to give you what you want then you are the one who is stupid. the other person just doesn't give a fuck about you. politicians play dumb and the lap dog media is only too happy to play along because they get good ratings when they call politicians idiots.

how can you be so fucking stupid to think that Obama would actually tell you what he really wants ? my guess is what he wants he will get. then once he gets it he will come out and say " i am so sorry people, i didn't know this was going to be the result ! "

kinda like Tony Blair was crying and apologizing for Iraq saying he thought it was for the best. YEAH RIGHT !

I'm sorry...did I interrupt your crack fix? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RANTING ABOUT?

Of course he didn't tell you what he really wants...he wouldn't have gotten elected if he had. He told you what you wanted to hear. That's the ONLY way he COULD even stand a chance. Well, that and a healthy ethnic vote with a little sprinkle of ACORN on the side.

Which corporate media passifier are you referring to? The networks or the one all the liberals hate?

You did say one thing I agree with...President's don't fail because they are stupid. They do however fail when they climb a burning rope with no plan of how to get down from the lofty perch they have set their sites on.

I know plenty about politics. And I know that politics are what is going to ruin this nation. It's already begun to come undone.

Forum List

Back