Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

What I am going by is earlier statements where you seemed, to me, to justify forced population transfers, something that is no longer considered right and that seemed, to me, to apply to your argument here.
Then you are misrepresenting me, as I have never suggested I support forced population transfers.

So why is it, when Tlaib advocates for one state she is demonized for it and others are not? Why is SHE accused of applying a different standard for the Jewish and others are not?

Because she said "two state solutions do not work". Two state solutions DO work. They have worked time and time and time again. They are the global standard in ethnic conflict.

The impression I get on forced transfers is based on what you said here:
New poll shows strong anti-Arab sentiment among Israeli Jews

Two state solutions CAN work, they don’t always work, but the reality on the ground is the two state solution is becoming increasingly untenable and if a two state solution involves less than full autonomy, the questions surrounding a separate but equal status are perfectly valid to ask with being accused of holding Jews to a seperate standard.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can seriously consider a one state configuration as a viable reality. Islam's political aspirations are deadly -- to non-islamics, because it will not grant political equality to non-Moslems. Ideals of representative democracies need more than a few ballot boxes. For a start you need the antecedent respect for individual choice, democratic ideals, respect for constitutional process and the conviction in the common people that one person one vote is the way to go, and the maturity to accept the result when it goes against you.

That simply isn’t the model for Islamism.

The reinforcement of Moslem conformance to the dictates of Islam by the oppression and gradual diminution of persons of other creeds is a major factor in ensuring that Islam will remain changeless, insusceptible to Westerm influences of rule of law.

I would encourage anyone to look through the pages of Palmedia Watch for a bracing look at the Islamic attitudes toward the Jewish people, democratic ideals and Israel.

You can call it what you want but if it means supporting actions that are no longer the norm, such as forced population transfers, particularly if it is into less desirable or resource poor areas based solely on ethnic identity, I will call it what it is: a reversion to a Apartheid era mentality. That is not a new and different standard for the Jewish people it is a reversion to a standard that is no longer considered acceptable by the civilized world.

You are using an out dated and barbaric model and then claiming it singles out the Jewish people of people speak up about it. That wears thin.

Now you appear to be deliberately misrepresenting me. My posts on this thread are to point out why a TWO STATE solution is the global standard and that Tlaib, and others, claiming "two state solutions don't work" are spreading deliberate falsehoods.

I am in no way using an outdated or barbaric model. I am pointing out the STANDARD. And pointing out that its is Tlaib who is demanding a different standard for the Jewish people. You applying all this other stuff to my posts is a blatant attempt to discredit and demonize me as I have said no such thing!

What I am going by is earlier statements where you seemed, to me, to justify forced population transfers, something that is no longer considered right and that seemed, to me, to apply to your argument here.

How is Tlaib claiming a different standard for Jewish people then say...Iraq (one albeit messed up state)? Why are people still trying to unify Cyprus? Her argument is no different than those on the Israeli side advocating for one state, Greater Israel. There are people advocating for one state, two states, semi autonomous regions, federations etc on both sides. So why is it, when Tlaib advocates for one state she is demonized for it and others are not? Why is SHE accused of applying a different standard for the Jewish and others are not?

One state is one of multiple ideas posited on both sides particularly now that a two state solution seems to be fading.

Because when people talk about one Jewish state it doesn't mean elimination of a minority from it's only state.Actually it means an significant improvement in the status of the rights of local Arab population, no one suggests moving populations anywhere.

When Tlaib suggests one state it means complete regress in democracy, quality of life and security as well as forced transfer of hostile population which will inevitably result in another major confrontation,
for no reasonable excuse other than the inability to bear the notion that Jews are an equal nation.

Based on what? What has she said supporting such an idea?

I find it hard to believe that anyone can seriously consider a one state configuration as a viable reality. Islam's political aspirations are deadly -- to non-islamics, because it will not grant political equality to non-Moslems. Ideals of representative democracies need more than a few ballot boxes. For a start you need the antecedent respect for individual choice, democratic ideals, respect for constitutional process and the conviction in the common people that one person one vote is the way to go, and the maturity to accept the result when it goes against you.

The reinforcement of Moslem conformance to the dictates of Islam by the oppression and gradual diminution of persons of other creeds is a major factor in ensuring that Islam will remain changeless, insusceptible to Westerm influences of rule of law.

I would encourage anyone to look through the pages of Palmedia Watch for a bracing look at the Islamic attitudes toward the Jewish people, democratic ideals and Israel.

I would encourage you to read the article on confederation. It poses some interesting ideas.

I would encourage you to read the article on confederation. It poses some interesting ideas.

I don’t believe that addresses the reality of islamist culture. Of course representative democracy in Western culture is furthering of the human condition, but it didn't come from “nowhere” or spring fully formed from some despotic, misogynistic, progress loathing background like the Islamist Middle East. It evolved slowly and painfully over about three hundred years and in its current manifestation, operates against a background of people educated from being children into valuing freedom, individuality, responsibility and constitutional process.

Those attributes simply don’t exist in Arab-Moslem culture.

You can call it what you want but if it means supporting actions that are no longer the norm, such as forced population transfers, particularly if it is into less desirable or resource poor areas based solely on ethnic identity, I will call it what it is: a reversion to a Apartheid era mentality. That is not a new and different standard for the Jewish people it is a reversion to a standard that is no longer considered acceptable by the civilized world.

You are using an out dated and barbaric model and then claiming it singles out the Jewish people of people speak up about it. That wears thin.

Now you appear to be deliberately misrepresenting me. My posts on this thread are to point out why a TWO STATE solution is the global standard and that Tlaib, and others, claiming "two state solutions don't work" are spreading deliberate falsehoods.

I am in no way using an outdated or barbaric model. I am pointing out the STANDARD. And pointing out that its is Tlaib who is demanding a different standard for the Jewish people. You applying all this other stuff to my posts is a blatant attempt to discredit and demonize me as I have said no such thing!

How is Tlaib claiming a different standard for Jewish people then say...Iraq (one albeit messed up state)? Why are people still trying to unify Cyprus? Her argument is no different than those on the Israeli side advocating for one state, Greater Israel. There are people advocating for one state, two states, semi autonomous regions, federations etc on both sides. So why is it, when Tlaib advocates for one state she is demonized for it and others are not? Why is SHE accused of applying a different standard for the Jewish and others are not?

One state is one of multiple ideas posited on both sides particularly now that a two state solution seems to be fading.

Because when people talk about one Jewish state it doesn't mean elimination of a minority from it's only state.Actually it means an significant improvement in the status of the rights of local Arab population, no one suggests moving populations anywhere.

When Tlaib suggests one state it means complete regress in democracy, quality of life and security as well as forced transfer of hostile population which will inevitably result in another major confrontation,
for no reasonable excuse other than the inability to bear the notion that Jews are an equal nation.

Based on what?

Based on the fact that Jews are already banned from more than 77% of the territory.
Based on the fact that there's no example of either an Arab or a Muslim state that provides anywhere the same quality of life and freedom as Arabs and Jews enjoy in Israel.
Based on the fact that majority of Arabs who want to come to Israel are openly hostile to the Jewish nation.
Based on the fact that the Palestinian Arab society is of the most radical Islamist societies in the entire middle east, according to Your recent link by the way.

There's simply no just excuse for this support of the Arab Muslim thirst for total domination and
submission of minorities.

Last edited:

Based on what?

Based on the fact that Jews are already banned from more than 77% of the territory.
Based on the fact that there's no example of either an Arab or a Muslim state that provides anywhere the same quality of life and freedom as Arabs and Jews enjoy in Israel.
Based on the fact that majority of Arabs who want to come to Israel are openly hostile to the Jewish nation.
Based on the fact that the Palestinian Arab society is of the most radical Islamist societies in the entire middle east, according to Your recent link by the way.

There's simply no just excuse for this support of the Arab Muslim thirst for total domination and
I don’t see where she has supported any that by supporting a one state solution.

You don’t support a one state solution you don’t support a two state solution, what do you support?

Why not a federation?

Or just keep a status quo with the continued theft of theft of Palestinian land by the settlers and quid pro quo racist violence from both?

Based on what?

I don’t see where she has supported any that by supporting a one state solution.

You don’t support a one state solution you don’t support a two state solution, what do you support?

Why not a federation?

Or just keep a status quo with the continued theft of theft of Palestinian land by the settlers and quid pro quo racist violence from both?

Stop being so obtuse.
I support 1 state for each nation, one state for Jews one for Arabs,
77% of the land already went to an Arab state where Jews are not allowed.

She supports BDS, they deny Jews equal rights, she denies Jews equal rights.
Her team members support most vile Jew haters and designated terrorist organizations that call for not only elimination of Israel but genocide of an entire ethnic minority "till the day of judgment".

Anything she suggested inevitably leads to tyranny.

Last edited:

Based on what?

Why not a federation?

Stop being so obtuse.

Her team members support most vile Jew haters and designated terrorist organizations that call for not only elimination of Israel but genocide of an entire ethnic minority "till the day of judgment".

So you do not support a Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state?

Here's another beauty:

image.jpeg

Based on what?

Why not a federation?

Stop being so obtuse.

I support 2 Palestinian states, one for Jews one for Arabs.
You and Tlaib support neither, rather banally suggest to eliminate the only Jewish state.

Last edited:
Based on what?

Why not a federation?

Stop being so obtuse.

You and Tlaib support neither, rather banally suggest to eliminate the only Jewish one.

You can not give a direct to the question can you? So you misdirect with insults.

Why not a federation?

Stop being so obtuse.

You and Tlaib support neither, rather banally suggest to eliminate the only Jewish one.

You can not give a direct to the question can you? So you misdirect with insults.

I gave a direct answer which supports the rights of both nations, and I'm not sorry.

You and Tlaib should be, for supporting another genocide of my people.

Why not a federation?

Stop being so obtuse.

I gave a direct answer which supports the rights of both nations, and I'm not sorry.

You and Tlaib should be, for supporting another genocide of my people.
So all you can do is lob false claims. I am not surprised.

What are the boundaries of your two nations?

Based on what?

Why not a federation?

Stop being so obtuse.

You and Tlaib support neither, rather banally suggest to eliminate the only Jewish state.

How many times has it been tried, and the Arabs rejected it?

Or perhaps 3?

We already have Jorden as The Arab state that received the lion's share of the land from the Palestinian mandate.

In any case, Tlaib is a piece of human excrement as are all who wish to eliminate self determination for Jews and deny them even that tiny little sliver of land they now occupy.

[
And like it or not that complicates the picture and noting that is not applying a different standard.

It complicates the picture not at all. The STANDARD in the world is that ethnic and cultural groups have established national entities (States) based on that ethnic or cultural group.

YOU are trying to "complicate" the picture by introducing "what-ifs" to Israel that you do not introduce elsewhere.

You posed the question:
Would it and could it it truly be equal in a nation that has defined itself as a Jewish homeland ...

Since "Jewish" is an ethnicity (confirmed by you) the parallels are:

...an Irish homeland.
...a Cherokee homeland
...a Catalan homeland
...a Kurdish homeland
...an Indian homeland
...a Jordanian homeland

as in: Would it and could it be truly equal in a nation that has defined itself as a (insert from list above) homeland? Example: Would it and could it be truly equal in a nation that has defined itself as an Irish homeland.

The STANDARD is, obviously, yes.

The interesting part of a federation idea would be that each state would still have its own elected government, neither could vote in the others election, which eliminate the fear of demographic tyranny. It is an interesting idea if any one bothered to actually read it.

Or perhaps 3?

We already have Jorden as The Arab state that received the lion's share of the land from the Palestinian mandate.

In any case, Tlaib is a piece of human excrement as are all who wish to eliminate self determination for Jews and deny them even that tiny little sliver of land they now occupy.
Jordan is his and Israel are his two Palestinian states.

Forum List

Back