Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by ILOVEISRAEL, Jan 18, 2019.

1. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,909
    Thank You for the insightful story, such wealth of personal experience is a priceless asset for the forum, and I appreciate You sharing it with us.

Though I've read about the recent study regarding the face recognition software to which the article refereed, and its current disadvantages, I don't see Tlaib even slightly implying on the matter of the subject, rather straightforward going into the opposite extreme of racial profiling, and evading to respond when asked directly about the logic consequences of her statements, from point of view of morality of such practice.

This consistent fashion of her behavior, disregard for any accountability while mainly politicizing on race/skin color, don't seem like coming from mere innocent "lack of awareness", but rather a carefully thought through agenda to appeal to the lowest feelings of the public. Which has a great potential of widening the gap between the different sectors, and thus causing more divide and confrontation within the diverse fabric of the society.

From what I observe, there's nothing naive about it, it's banal bigotry.
    Aiming in the long term to weaken the society, without even the minimal effort to conceal her anger and hate.

However it's Your country, and I'm naturally interested more in the specific subject of the I/P forum, rather than overall criticism of the US domestic policy outside of this scope. That said, compared to the diverse fabric of the Israeli society, given the context and proximity of regional conflicts, seeing how much race and skin color are framing the daily mainstream political discourse in the US, causes much unease.
    Such a lexicon, though naturally in use in all human society, is absent from political discourse, and considered to a great degree to be taboo in my country. We talk openly about the different parts of the society along the lines of the various diasporas that gathered in the country, but not politicizing on race and skin color.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  2. RoccoR

RoccoR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,023
    RE: Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel
    ⁜→ rylan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Yes, her commentary and solution are a bit strange. But I consider her commentary a product of her unfamiliarity with the technology and the vast number of issues associated with it. I also am wondering what level of presentations. Someone, like myself, would not openly acknowledge the weaknesses of the system, program, and logic. The overall Operations Security must be such as the opens source briefing must not detail such information that would permit exploitation by an adversary.

So, anything she says, pertaining to the overall project must be taken with a grain of salt.

(COMMENT)

From my vantage point, it is hard for me to see what value her comment might contribute. For me, what she has done, is rather hilarious.

(COMMENT)

She is but one small voice in a crowd of 435 Congressional Representatives.

Trust in Government.png
    Trust in Government Gallup Poll
    (Click on Chart to Expand)

But more importantly is the perception of confidence in Congress:
    The problem with Congress is that they see themselves as a critical cogs in the mechanism that is oftentimes dysfunctional. And when individual members look into a mirror, they see the illusion of self-importance.
    (COMMENT)

Congress today is a Stage Coach Transport in a Commerical Jet World. They are more worried about trying to impeach the President, instead of closing the book and getting to work on the business of government. Is it my country? No, not really. It is in the hands of an Autistic Washington Leadership.

(COMMENT)

America is organized such that, we as individuals have a hard time seeing the bigger issues of the nation. And (all types of) cultural diversity (race only being one aspect) are missed because we simply don't see it.

........ •  Smaller then Smallest.png
    Most Respectfully,
    R

3. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,891
    “This is tremendous. Congratulations to everyone who worked so hard to make sure Constitutional rights are extended to all regardless of religion, race or ethnicity!” Omar tweeted on Thursday. ​

Glad to see that someone is looking out for our constitutional rights.
    :113::113::113::113:

4. RoccoR

RoccoR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,023
    RE: Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel
    ⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) interest in this has nothing to do with "Constitutional Rights" relative to freedom of Religion.

This is simply an unienlightenedpoint of view:

(COMMENT)

The Terrorist Watch List is one of several measures providing an appropriate Tool to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism. It has nothing to do with "religion." It has to do with applying criminal investigative analysis techniques to help hamper terrorist operations and prevent future successful terrorist attacks.

CAIR is an isolated front organization used to independently pursue legal actions that improve the American environment for terrorist operatives. One such improvement is to neutralize the terrorist watchlist so that it is more difficult for criminal investigative analysis techniques to discover connections with known terrorists or their parent organizations. Incerting the question of religion, is merely a legal subterfuge to help neutralize the very tool which CAIR is afraid.

........ •  Smaller then Smallest.png
    Most Respectfully,
    R

5. Hollie

Hollie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,986
    The alternate reality you dwell in is a very dark place.

6. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,891
    CAIR-NY Rep on Al Jazeera to Discuss Ruling That No-Fly List is Unconstitutional
    •Jun 25, 2014

7. Taz

Taz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,546
    So how do you expect us to keep all you brown bombers out of our airspace?

8. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,909
    Q. When was Sharia signed into the US constitution?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,909
    I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who despises his own nation,
    as much as to support the murderers of the US president.

Nothing like a Hamas spokesperson posing as the "defender of the US Constitution",
    to actually prove the crucial need for such lists...

[​IMG]

10. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,909
    CLOSER LOOK: Who is Rep. Ilhan Omar?

Glenn takes a closer look at Representative Ilhan Omar, accusations made against her, and the relationship between CAIR and Hamas.

• Funny Funny x 1