New Zimmerman pics

Zimmerman has been overcharged by a prosecutor who is out to make a name for herself. This trial will happen after the election, give people time to cool off and then when Zimmerman is acquitted of Murder 2 charges there will be riots...

The fact is at most Zimmerman is guilty of negligent manslaughter. He didn't act with forethought or malice. The autopsy of Martin will provide the necessary details to determine if Zimmerman was acting as an aggressor. Is Trayvon Martin battered / bruised? Does the physical evidence on Zimmerman, grass stains / cuts / bruises etc. match Zimmerman's account of the incident? How about the witnesses?

Something tells me Zimmerman is going to walk. I believe he put himself in a bad situation, he had bad judgement and somebody died because of it. But I don't believe that he started the physical confrontation. I believe he was getting his @ss beat by Martin and Martin may have made a move for his weapon at which point deadly force was more than justified.

Pretty much, yep, it certainly could go that way if Zimmerman can afford to pay for that much defense.

I will be donating to his defense fund, how about you?

I believe the media screwed him over and he needs all the help he can get.

Would you all stop acting like you're the authority on what constitutes murder already. For fucks sake if it were so damn simple we would just execute people on the spot.

Stfu already and keep this shit in law and justice where it belongs.

Obsessive compulsive derangement much. Jeez

I'm postulating he gets Manslaughter. With the revelation of these pictures? I think Angela Corey screwed up with 2nd Degree murder charge.

We'll see.

Zimmerman has been overcharged by a prosecutor who is out to make a name for herself. This trial will happen after the election, give people time to cool off and then when Zimmerman is acquitted of Murder 2 charges there will be riots...

The fact is at most Zimmerman is guilty of negligent manslaughter. He didn't act with forethought or malice. The autopsy of Martin will provide the necessary details to determine if Zimmerman was acting as an aggressor. Is Trayvon Martin battered / bruised? Does the physical evidence on Zimmerman, grass stains / cuts / bruises etc. match Zimmerman's account of the incident? How about the witnesses?

Something tells me Zimmerman is going to walk. I believe he put himself in a bad situation, he had bad judgement and somebody died because of it. But I don't believe that he started the physical confrontation. I believe he was getting his @ss beat by Martin and Martin may have made a move for his weapon at which point deadly force was more than justified.

Pretty much, yep, it certainly could go that way if Zimmerman can afford to pay for that much defense.

I am also considering making a donation. However if there is an acquittal his attorneys may be satisfied with taking their money off of the book and interview deals. I don't know what kind of arrangements have been made.

Last edited:

Ditto.

This thing was made extremely political from the day the story broke, and that's not gonna change. We're never going to know what really happened, and it's clear that race will be injected as often as possible. The race division industry sees an opportunity here. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

I believe the media destroyed his life. If he is acquitted I believe he has a case against ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the New Black Panthers.

He will have to go in to hiding for the rest of his life.

Would you all stop acting like you're the authority on what constitutes murder already. For fucks sake if it were so damn simple we would just execute people on the spot.

LOL, stop crying. This is a discussion board, we are discussing, that's what we do here you old fart.

this is a POLITICAL BOARD Fuck head.

Have you dumbasses not figured out how to post in the appropriate section?

Kiss my ass.

I believe the media destroyed his life. If he is acquitted I believe he has a case against ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the New Black Panthers.

And the assholes as Sharpton/Jackson/NBPP will have accomplished thier goal(s)...make everyone afraid of reprisals...to defend themselves and thier liberty.

LOL, stop crying. This is a discussion board, we are discussing, that's what we do here you old fart.

Kiss my ass.

Hey you senile old fart, I didn't start the thread so have some Geritol and calm down.

This issue was made in to a political issue by the media, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and The New Black Panther Party...

He may well have a case against the state of Florida if the evidence at trial is so flimsy that the arrest and trial are clearly seen as political stunts.

On the up side, with all this publicity, he may get offers to do his own reality TV show, a book, perhaps sell movie rights to his story.

Kiss my ass.

Hey you senile old fart, I didn't start the thread so have some Geritol and calm down.

If you hadn't neged me with your almighty powerful 3 I would have left you alone dipshit. My post was not directed at anyone in particular but you took it upon yourself to be offended and spout off.

Again, kiss my ass.

This issue was made in to a political issue by the media, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and The New Black Panther Party...

Correction, this became political because SHEEP WERE LED BY FOOLS. This story is what it is because people like you eat it up and aren't smart enough to ignore the attention whores.

All Race baiters.

I'm sorry but you guys are eating up the bait like its your last meal.

Think about it.

I understand your sentiment...there comes a time to show the indefensible for all to see and not let those perpetuating it get away with it.

Time to SLAM all of them, and HARD.

ha ha ha, the whole world is now laughing at Lawrence O'Butthead and that pathetic Florida Rep with the silly pink hat who accused Zimmerman of hunting down Trayvon and shooting him soley cause he was black, so typical of PMS NBC.

I agree. Unless the Prosecutor has a lightning bolt that no one knows about, she blew it. Manslaughter seems right and it applies here. People have been convicted of that for accidentally causing deaths. No need to prove intent or state of mind.
Unless this gal has something she's not telling us about, Zimmerman walks.

Forum List

Back