New Zimmerman pics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HereWeGoAgain, Apr 20, 2012.

1. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,086
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. auditor0007

auditor0007 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,218
    It will take time for all of this to unravel. Interesting note on the linked video. Watch the second video. What they say is what I have been saying all along. Even though Martin may have been beating Zimmerman, it does not give Zimmerman the right to kill Martin if Zimmerman was the aggressor. In other words, if Zimmerman tracked Martin down, cornered him, and then started a shoving match that led to a fight that he then was losing, he can't kill in self-defense.

This has to be the premise of the prosecutions case, because without Zimmerman being the aggressor, he does have the right to defend himself. The question is whether or not the prosecution has any real evidence that Zimmerman was actually the aggressor and is lying about Martin jumping him when he was heading back to his car. The only eye witness account I have heard is someone saying that Martin was on top of Zimmerman before the gun went off. Unfortunately, that eye witness account did not include anything about what led up to that point.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,086
    The only way your story holds water is if Zimm actually assaulted trayvon. And I dont see that. Trayvon didnt have a single mark on him. Well other then the bullet hole that he wouldnt have recieved had he not attacked Zimm in the first place.
    All evidence consistently points to trayvon striking Zimm first.
    So as a law abiding citizen,would YOU have attacked Zimm?
    I know I wouldnt have. I would have called police instead of taking the law into my own hands.

And the powder burns are consistent with someone shooting from his back while someone was beating the shit out of you.

I'm not saying Zimms not a dickhead. He may very well be. I know I cant stand a wanna be cop. But they wont convict him of anything.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  4. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110
    did those birdbrains at MSNBC actually expected Zimmerman to walk into the Police Station bleeding profusely from the head? and remember when some bimbo said "See, hes not bleeding, that the icing on the cake, Zimmerman is guilty!!,,,,,well more or less, something like that.

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    This case has brought out every birdbrain in the flock. I would be astounded at the depths of ignorance these people are willing to go to in an attempt to prove their point but we've all seen this insanity before.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Actually, even if the scenario you presented were true, Zimmerman could be acquitted because he is charged with 2nd degree murder, not manslaughter, so even if he started the fight and then shot Martin out of panic, not malice, he is guilty, at most, of manslaughter, not murder. However, since there seems to be no evidence that Zimmerman either pushed Martin or verbally abused him, unless you believe some one eying you with suspicion is grounds for a physical assault Zimmerman cannot in any way be considered to have started the fight and even a manslaughter conviction would not be warranted.

7. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110
    and if Zimmerman jumped Trayvon, he would of taken him down easily, wouldnt of had to shoot him. so much for that brainless Congresswoman who claimed that scenario. makes her look just as dumdfounded as Chris Matthews/Ed Schultz.

8. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Just figuring that out now, huh. Sort of a game changer. I wonder how things would have turned out without all of the projection and misreporting. Until we know for sure, who touched who first, and who was the first to use violence, and under what circumstances, it is projection and speculation, based on thin air. Welcome to the show.

9. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,965
    Until we know for sure, who touched who first, and who was the first to use violence, and under what circumstances, it is projection and speculation, based on thin air. Welcome to the show.

True, but the SA must believe she has a case, correct?

10. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,666
    At the end of the day, this will end up a case of que es muy macho.... two numbskull's with too much testosterone and not enough brains crossed paths and sadly, one young man is dead.