New Zealand marks 100 days of virus elimination...On March 19, New Zealand closed its border to “almost all travelers”

it's obvious what we have to do, my friends!

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

If the Democrat Party hadn't obstructed the building of a 700 foot wall on the border, America would be in the same position.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

it's obvious what we have to do, my friends!

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

If the Democrat Party hadn't obstructed the building of a 700 foot wall on the border, America would be in the same position.

The virus came up through Mexico? :cuckoo:

• Banned
just like New Mexico is the capital of Mexico, New Zealand is the capital of Zealand, my friends

New Zealand has produced some tremendous athletes over the years including the legendary Bushwhackers.

A country of 5 million and an island unto its self. Should be interesting to see how fast it starts running through once they open back up.

You know, up until I was in the 4th grade, I used to really like "professional" wrestling. Used to watch it weekly with my Uncle Bill when I lived with him and my Aunt Sandy.

And, because Bill liked wrestling so much, and I thought it was cool, I decided to join the wrestling team in 4th grade. After a couple of weeks, working with a real wrestling coach and being a wrestler, I figured out that the crap on television was fake. How did I figure that out? Because I understood what keeping your center of gravity was, and why it was so essential in the sport I was in. Stuff they do on television (not talking about the chairs upside the head either) would get their butts kicked all over the mat if they tried that with a real wrestler.

My biggest mistake? Telling my Uncle Bill that it was fake, and explaining why, starting with the center of balance. Uncle Bill didn't like me much after that, and we stopped watching wrestling together.

A country of 5 million and an island unto its self. Should be interesting to see how fast it starts running through once they open back up.

Doubt they will have any spikes. They have figured out how to test, screen and quarantine people who might have it.

Doubt they will have any spikes. They have figured out how to test, screen and quarantine people who might have it.
It’s either continue a close down and no travel in or out or expect to see an uptick. No antibodies amongst the people means it will be easier to run rampant, if they open back up.

It’s either continue a close down and no travel in or out or expect to see an uptick. No antibodies amongst the people means it will be easier to run rampant, if they open back up.

Actually, wearing a mask, practicing social distancing, and being able to track who is and isn't sick is what will stop the virus. Currently, the US has no really good plans on how to handle the sick we have here, nevermind the fact that a lot of people in this country think wearing a mask is an infringement on their rights as a citizen. No, it's not infringing on their rights, it is showing them how to stay safe.

Actually, wearing a mask, practicing social distancing, and being able to track who is and isn't sick is what will stop the virus. Currently, the US has no really good plans on how to handle the sick we have here, nevermind the fact that a lot of people in this country think wearing a mask is an infringement on their rights as a citizen. No, it's not infringing on their rights, it is showing them how to stay safe.

So what's Sleepy Joe's plan to deal with the Chinese Kung Flu? A long term lockdown of the economy?

So what's Sleepy Joe's plan to deal with the Chinese Kung Flu? A long term lockdown of the economy?

I thought we were talking about New Zeland and how they had been successful in handling the virus. But, fwiw, I think Biden would handle it better than Trump ever did.

Forum List

Back