Australia Panics..

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
but ...but I thought they were doing much better than Stupid Trump and all it took was less than 1 dozen deaths to head on down the Police state path

Why are you posting from RT as if it's true?

but ...but I thought they were doing much better than Stupid Trump and all it took was less than 1 dozen deaths to head on down the Police state path

I could ask libs that question on every link they post

The tyrannical madness taking place in Australia right now has been reported by numerous different sources. You really need to get out of your little bubble once in a while. And turn off the idiot box while you're at it.

Why? We aren't posting things from "media" outlets controlled by fascist governments with an interest in spawning conspiracy theories in western countries.

That's you.

The tyrannical madness taking place in Australia right now has been reported by numerous different sources. You really need to get out of your little bubble once in a while. And turn off the idiot box while you're at it.
Let's see one of them. Gotta be something that doesn't get all it's information from the RT story, though.

Why? We aren't posting things from "media" outlets controlled by fascist governments with an interest in spawning conspiracy theories in western countries.

That's you.
No theyre dem party mouthpieces....definite wannabes too

That's you.
No theyre dem party mouthpieces....definite wannabes too
Lol, no.

Just no.

LMAO...

Let's see one of them. Gotta be something that doesn't get all it's information from the RT story, though.

Why do you tyranny cheerleaders always demand others do their homework for them?

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

"A state of emergency allows some normal legal requirements to be done away with. So premises can be entered without a warrant should it be deemed necessary for health purposes."

Paperz pleaze!!

You know who else is responsible for this tyrannical madness? People like you, Crepitus, who always, always, always cheerlead for the government / controlled msm narrative, and being willfully blind.

Why do you tyranny cheerleaders always demand others do their homework for them?

"The state of disaster declaration will empower the police minister, Lisa Neville, to appoint police as authorised officers. This means when doing spot checks on people’s homes, if the residents did not give permission for them to enter, police will be authorised to enter without a warrant."

"A state of emergency allows some normal legal requirements to be done away with. So premises can be entered without a warrant should it be deemed necessary for health purposes."

Real sources is all I ask.

Thank you.

You know, if you'd posted a real source to start with this wouldn't have happened.

Real sources is all I ask.

Thank you.

Did you think I made up those sources? I just gave you two sources, open your damn eyes and read the articles.

I also posted numerous videos, including videos showing the tyrannical insanity straight FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. You probably didn't even watch the videos. So, so, soooo very pathetic.

Forum List

Back