New York's New Governor Mandate on Food and Alcohol

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
As I suspected, the prohibitionist charge has begun. Gov. Cuomo has initiated new rules in New York state which forces people going to restaurants and pubs for alcohol to buy food, and if they are served alcohol without food then they will be... forced closed.

I hope things will quickly turn in the opposite direction, because right now many politicians are on a seemingly muslim progressive program. In another post, I talk about how the beer people drink, when made with municipal water supplies, is going to also be poisoned by sanitizer solution. Once that happens, and more people are sickened by the poisoned beer; then there could possibly be medical "experts" saying drinking beer is linked to the "crownvirus." And you know what will happen then.

Here's an example of a beer that uses a municipal water supply:

As I suspected, the prohibitionist charge has begun. Gov. Cuomo has initiated new rules in New York state which forces people going to restaurants and pubs for alcohol to buy food, and if they are served alcohol without food then they will be... forced closed.

I hope things will quickly turn in the opposite direction, because right now many politicians are on a seemingly muslim progressive program. In another post, I talk about how the beer people drink, when made with municipal water supplies, is going to also be poisoned by sanitizer solution. Once that happens, and more people are sickened by the poisoned beer; then there could possibly be medical "experts" saying drinking beer is linked to the "crownvirus." And you know what will happen then.

Fucking madness; senseless, gaslighting, incoherent, scatological nonsense.

I notice the controlled courts are silent on the unConstitutional actions of the mass murderer Cuomo. Yet the controlled courts, ACLU, ADL, etc., are all butthurt President Trump sent law enforcement to Portland, Oregon.

Many of my fellow Americans in the big cities have been well conditioned to just follow orders... & not think about it.

That's another obvious corrupt kickback scheme.

He just seems to be aiming at closing bars down. I see he first allowed bars to sell alcohol, but now comes up with this new law, which is aimed at bars that aren't serving food. That one bar has a good idea with serving chips or pretzels of some sort, not overly expensive to the bar... but raises the cost of getting alcohol on the customer.

Can't see how this law would be a violation of the Constitution though.

Welcome to Utah.

Welcome to Utah.
Same laws there? Cuomo referred to people drinking out doors, are they drinking in public then? Then the laws would be similar to Quebec, but if they are drinking on the premises of the bar, then that's private property.

I will never see what is so awful about shutting bars down when a person can still buy whatever booze they want at the grocery stores. If you are going to get wasted at all, at home would be the best place for it to happen anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He just seems to be aiming at closing bars down. I see he first allowed bars to sell alcohol, but now comes up with this new law, which is aimed at bars that aren't serving food. That one bar has a good idea with serving chips or pretzels of some sort, not overly expensive to the bar... but raises the cost of getting alcohol on the customer.

Can't see how this law would be a violation of the Constitution though.
Now closing down business as his Italio-fascist whim... that's unconstitutional. Amendment 3, the right to peaceable assembly, for work and leisure, is what Cuomo is threatening to violate. If he follows through, the business have a right to sue his administration over violation of Federal Constitutional Law.

Forum List

Back