New Yorkers want martial law to stop Trump inauguration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Residents of NYC agree with Rosie O'Donnell, think Obama should impose Martial Law

The American Freedom Defense Initiative went out to the streets of NYC to ask residents their opinion on Rosie O’Donnell asking for Obama to impose Martial Law in order to postpone Trump’s inauguration.

Russia Snaps, Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This should be all that much of a surprise what else can we expect from snowflakes who think the Government is there to love them and protect them lol.

• Banned
If Trump weren't such a liar I'd agree. But my suspicion is that he's interested in at most 5% of the things his insane supporters think he's going to do, and that he just lied to them for election purposes.

LMAO you are something else, the shit you come out with.

If Trump weren't such a liar I'd agree. But my suspicion is that he's interested in at most 5% of the things his insane supporters think he's going to do, and that he just lied to them for election purposes.

Makes you wonder why they're bitching about a liar. They voted the biggest one in TWICE! Libtards are nuts!

Makes you wonder why they're bitching about a liar. They voted the biggest one in TWICE! Libtards are nuts!

They're like you, they only call out the "other" sides lies.

The Willowtree-type voter:

8a9574270f9af23171118ddd3e865112.jpg

Name the Obummer lies you have called out!

I've criticized policies and articulated things he's done I disagree with. The liar lair pants on fire stuff I leave to smaller minds.

I've criticized policies and articulated things he's done I disagree with. The liar lair pants on fire stuff I leave to smaller minds.
Name them!

If it makes you feel better to say that then go right ahead. lol

Name them!

Go look through my posts hon.

Name them!

I will take that as a no!

If it makes you feel better to say that then go right ahead. lol
If I didn't believe it I wouldn't have said it

Name them!

I've been really trying to give a fuck about what you take, but I've never - not once - seen anything on here from you that wasn't a 1-2-3 line snotty little childish partisanshithead crybaby playground tantrum, so I'm prolly not prepared to do tricks for you on command, k? Take it anyway you like until you locate the capacity for dialogue.

Name them!

I've been really trying to give a fuck about what you take, but I've never - not once - seen anything on here from you that wasn't a 1-2-3 line snotty little childish partisanshithead crybaby playground tantrum, so I'm prolly not prepared to do tricks for you on command, k? Take it anyway you like until you locate the capacity for dialogue.
Oh, I dialogue with those who do so civilly! So keep crying. I still take it as a no!

Name them!

Oh, I dialogue with those who do so civilly! So keep crying. I still take it as a no!

You? Civil? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, bullshit.

Name them!

You? Civil? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, bullshit.
And yet here you are insulting me and calling me names! Right? So, now who is civil?

Residents of NYC agree with Rosie O'Donnell, think Obama should impose Martial Law

The American Freedom Defense Initiative went out to the streets of NYC to ask residents their opinion on Rosie O’Donnell asking for Obama to impose Martial Law in order to postpone Trump’s inauguration.

Russia Snaps, Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This should be all that much of a surprise what else can we expect from snowflakes who think the Government is there to love them and protect them lol.

The residents of NYC? That bastion of Democratic stupidity?

No surprise there.

Name them!

You, of all people, whining about "snotty little childish partisanshithead" tantrums? That's a hoot.

Forum List

Back