A Comprehensive Guide to Everyone Performing at Trump’s Inauguration

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
^^^ If a person doesn't serve, supporting those who do serve is what a person should be doing which is what Lee is obviously all about. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and our troops always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Lee Greenwood
Joining Toby Keith and 3 Doors Down on Thursday is country singer Lee Greenwood, who will likely sing his biggest hit and signature song "God Bless the USA," which the Trump camp used on the campaign trail.

That dumb cowardly hill billy hick that never served a day in the military, but has a cross and a flag protruding out of his ass

Haaa Haaa Tony Orlando....Tie a Yellow Ribbon around the old oak tree...Had to scrape the bottom he must be 80 years old now

Lee Greenwood
Joining Toby Keith and 3 Doors Down on Thursday is country singer Lee Greenwood, who will likely sing his biggest hit and signature song "God Bless the USA," which the Trump camp used on the campaign trail.

That dumb cowardly hill billy hick that never served a day in the military, but has a cross and a flag protruding out of his ass

Hey, don't talk about Lee Greenwood. He's a very nice man. Very friendly. And his son and his son's husband are one of the nicest couples I ever met.

Lee Greenwood

http://www.vulture.com/2017/01/donald-trump-inauguration-performers-guide.html

I wonder if Tony Orlando will knock three times for Trump...lol...wow the 70's so long ago..

9/11 was a godsend for Lee Greenwood, brought him back from the dead. And Toby Keith is perfect; a dick to serenade a dick.

Draft dodger Donnie is going to sing with draft dodger Ted Nugent, should be interesting.

9/11 was a godsend for Lee Greenwood, brought him back from the dead. And Toby Keith is perfect; a dick to serenade a dick.

But he is such an American because he sleeps in Flag Sheets..

images
images

So sexy...

lee-greenwood-2.jpg

I saw this just before I entered the service. The reason I remembered was because there was this scandal that Tony Orlando signed a contract with Dawn at much, much less money than the group as a whole was getting paid. Eventually, they found out. The group almost split up but he relented and paid them what they were worth. They were pretty girls and as you can see here, talented.
You could say he pulled a "Trump".

Hey, maybe they can hire this guy, heard he's got a lot of free time on his hands?

cry_baby_obama2.jpg

Forum List

Back