New York times

Your bias and disinformation campaign for as long as ive been alive has made me cheer your Demise.

But the future isnt looking good for you.

New York Time Will Vacate 8 Floors In Its HQ To Generate "Significant Rental Revenue" | Zero Hedge

So I have a song for you.

The NY Times issued another searing indictment on Trump’s character and leadership.

“Mr. Trump has spent his career in the company of developers and celebrities, and also of grifters, cons, sharks, goons and crooks…He cuts corners, he lies, he cheats, he brags about it, and for the most part, he’s gotten away with it, protected by threats of litigation, hush money and his own bravado. Those methods may be proving to have their limits when they are applied from the Oval Office. Though Republican leaders in Congress still keep a cowardly silence, Mr. Trump now has real reason to be afraid.”

If this is a witch hunt and Trump has nothing illegal to hide, why does he care? The answer, of course, is that he has a lot to hide.

Trump said raiding his lawyer’s office was an attack on America. No, Mr. Trump — a true attack on America is what happened on Sept. 11, 2001. Remember that?”. “Thousands of people lost their lives. Your response to that was to point out that the fall of the twin towers meant your building was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan. Of course, that also wasn’t true.”

Mr. Trump has spent his career in the company of developers and celebrities, and also of grifters, cons, sharks, goons and crooks…He cuts corners, he lies, he cheats, he brags about it, and for the most part, he’s gotten away with it, protected by threats of litigation, hush money and his own bravado.

If all that's true he sounds like the perfect president.

Sure, if you’re a dick.

Newspapers pretty much became irrelevant after February 13, 2000.

Last+Peanuts.gif

They’ve been slowly dying for years.
It’s just an open borders, cheap labor rag.

More than $1.6 billion in revenue, and $188 million in profits for year 2017. A revenue increase of nearly 8% and profit increase of 30% compared to the previous year. They're slowly dying in the wrong direction, not to mention the wrong magnitude.

The New York Times Company - The New York Times Company Reports 2017 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results
Relative facts.
Less of a loser is a loser.
You Liberals are dumb as rocks.

So increasing profits by 30% is "less"? Thank goodness you're not my agent.
30% of WHAT?
They must be praying Trump wins a 2nd term.

Your bias and disinformation campaign for as long as ive been alive has made me cheer your Demise.

But the future isnt looking good for you.

New York Time Will Vacate 8 Floors In Its HQ To Generate "Significant Rental Revenue" | Zero Hedge

So I have a song for you.

I’m sure the sub-idiot Liberals will have a positive twist on this.

I don't think they need one, because there's nothing here to suggest anything negative, except to sub-idiot Trumpservatives. The NYT has a 52 story building. Renting out office space is the norm for any major company that has a large building like this. They've been doing it forever. All they're doing is converting some of the space they use themselves so they can make more money. No different than a hotel using some of its available space to rent out conference rooms instead of using it to sell nightly hotel rooms.

Well written, as well as a Times reporter on a Friday.

A business decides to make better use of their resources to make more money, and that somehow means they're going under? Why are there so many retarded people around here?
Well considering for how long now they've been cutting staff and management due to decreased ad revenue due to their shriveling circulation base that now leaves them with eight full floors of excess office space, it's a fair assessment the Old Gray Lady is following the Titanic's trajectory.

Well considering for how long now they've been cutting staff and management due to decreased ad revenue due to their shriveling circulation base that now leaves them with eight full floors of excess office space, it's a fair assessment the Old Gray Lady is following the Titanic's trajectory.

Their readership is at all time highs. Do you have anything to support your claim that they have been cutting staff? If anything, I expect they are using more telecommuters.

30% of WHAT?

Pay the fuck attention dumbass, I already told you.
Yes...you pointed out how stupid you are.
Isn’t it refreshing to know that the sole factor that increases the sales of “The paper of record” is anti-Trump articles?
Liberals are morons.
Articles that cover the chaos, extremism and illogical governing and actions of the President are not necessarily anti -Trump. You may see it that, but you are in a small minority. Popularity and sales of the newspaper you dislike indicate a large a growing audience appreciates their objectiveness and professionalism and journalistic integrity.

30% of WHAT?

Isn’t it refreshing to know that the sole factor that increases the sales of “The paper of record” is anti-Trump articles?
Liberals are morons.
Articles that cover the chaos, extremism and illogical governing and actions of the President are not necessarily anti -Trump. You may see it that, but you are in a small minority. Popularity and sales of the newspaper you dislike indicate a large a growing audience appreciates their objectiveness and professionalism and journalistic integrity.
The NYT has 60 million subscribers?
Do you read what you post?

30% of WHAT?

Liberals are morons.

No, they don't have that many subscribers. But they did close 2017 with 130 million monthly readers.

The New York Times soars past 3 million subscribers

Their readership is at all time highs. Do you have anything to support your claim that they have been cutting staff? If anything, I expect they are using more telecommuters.
Oh, maybe the walkout Times staff staged last year protesting job cuts. Unless you want to believe it didn't happen.

Oh, maybe the walkout Times staff staged last year protesting job cuts. Unless you want to believe it didn't happen.

The "cuts" had to do with estructuring the editing process, and the walkouts were an objection to the restructuring. The paper used to employ a two level editing process of backfielders and copy editors, each having different responsibilities. They eliminated the second layer (about 100 positions), repurposed the remaining layer for all editing tasks, and expanded that single layer. The total difference was a net elimination of 50 jobs, or less than 2% of their 3700 person workforce.

Maybe you should spend more time reading news coverage and less time hearing whatever you want.

30% of WHAT?

Liberals are morons.

No, they don't have that many subscribers. But they did close 2017 with 130 million monthly readers.

The New York Times soars past 3 million subscribers
And it ain’t happening again.

Forum List

Back