The Gladiators: Modern Day

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Basking in the afterglow of the presidential election, one may find this thread to be somewhat of a 'front-runner' thesis.
Guilty as charged.

But I'd like to draw folks' attention to a new show, a bloody, no holds barred, conservative vs Liberal battle, nightly, on Fox. It's Tucker Carlson's battling interviews at 7 pm.
Well...not 'battles'....more like slaughters.

His theme song should be these lines from the Broadway version of Camelot...
"let me tilt with him and smite him!
give me the opportunity to fight him...
...and gore will be divided once more!
I will gash and smash him!
a mighty whack! His skull will crack!

Soooo.....Tucker Carlson has Liberal victims....er, guests, nightly....and here is one example:

Warning: graphic violence to follow! Not for snowflakes!!!

Last edited:
Basking in the afterglow of the presidential election, one may find this thread to be somewhat of a 'front-runner' thesis.
Guilty as charged.

But I'd like to draw folks' attention to a new show, a bloody, no holds barred, conservative vs Liberal battle, nightly, on Fox. It's Tucker Carlson's battling interviews at 7 pm.
Well...not 'battles'....more like slaughters.

His theme song should be these lines from the Broadway version of Camelot...
"let me tilt with him and smite him!
give me the opportunity to fight him...
...and gore will be divided once more!
I will gash and smash him!
a mighty whack! His skull will crack!

Soooo.....Tucker Carlson has Liberal victims....er, guests, nightly....and here is one example:

Warning: graphic violence to follow! Not for snowflakes!!!

Tucker is excellent at destroying liberals but Judge Jeanine is a master.

Tucker's very good at his craft.

It's sort of his version of the No Spin Zone. As soon as someone starts to lie, obfuscate, deflect, filibuster, etc. he skewers them mercilessly. But always in the end politely thanks them for showing up.

He's also leaving Greta's ratings, which were good, in the dust.

Next we have a senior writer/editor of NewsWeek.....what this classy Liberal try to filibuster rather than respond to a simple question:

And here is another classic evisceration by Tucker Carlson....this time the racist running for DNC Chair Candidate...

Watch him peel this onion....

Forum List

Back