‘New York Times’ Opposes Airing National Anthem on TV Because It is Too Offensive

It is offensive to those who hate America, which characterizes New York times perfectly.

This is why rational people detest Progs.
Show us the editorial board of the NYT opposes the National Anthem rather than just this no-name "culture reporter" you never heard of until your Daily Outrage broadcast from your propagandists.

Thanks.

Show us the editorial board of the NYT opposes the National Anthem rather than just this no-name "culture reporter" you never heard of until your Daily Outrage broadcast from your propagandists.

Thanks.

Don't have any need to show you shit son, you'll live. You're a Prog and I detest you.

Probably a fox station looking for trouble. They also have garbage propaganda now on Fox stations and their local news is a little wacky. There is a problem with alternate facts.

You're the one with the "alternate" facts, that's why you never source anything franco.

Thanks.

Seems like the entire board of NYT is made out of these reporters.

jeongcancelwhitepeople.jpg

And they certainly keep hiring and publishing their stories as if they were the bread and butter.

My local CBS station airs it every morning, 4:30am on the weekdays, not too sure about the weekends...

I don't find it offensive, just annoying...

With all the different versions available, they air the same version every damn day...

Give me some fucking variety...

Probably a fox station looking for trouble. They also have garbage propaganda now on Fox stations and their local news is a little wacky. There is a problem with alternate facts.

You're the one with the "alternate" facts, that's why you never source anything franco.
Just because you don't read them doesn't mean I don't blink. LOL

Sure troll. It doesn't appear as if you can read them anyway. Or understand my posts. I showed the collusion and obstruction of Mueller... Give me an example of a link I need to post. I have the entire world of Journalism law enforcement academia and basically educated people behind me- you have high school grad x cokehead pundits who will say anything for a buck and are totally full of s***. And the fox national anthems I've seen are all military super patriotic video. I prefer landscapes and the people. And maybe this LOLhttps://youtu.be/TvWWXv59apY
. 91 piccolos!

Last edited:
I suggest we adopt Jimi's version

The Left would still have issues with Jimi’s version today. It might offend someone.

Actually you don't know what you're talkin about. Republicans wouldn't like it. And don't like it LOL.

Your side includes those that find flying the American Flag to be offensive. Your side includes those that turn their backs when the National Anthem is played. Your side includes those that find the American Flag to be ‘Oppressive’.

Forum List

Back