New York Times: New Hampshire is 94% white. It is now trying to figure out how to change that.

New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?

Imagine hating a people so much that you see them living peacefully somewhere and your first thought is: "How can we change this? How can we dispossess these people?"
I wouldnt want to live around that many white people. I cant imagine what such a state would smell like.

As if you don't smell like fried chicken grease?
I dont get to eat fried chicken much so youre right I dont smell like it. White women tell me I smell like chocolate.

Now I'm sure you smell like wet dog which is why I wouldnt want to live around that many whites.

Imagine hating a people so much that you see them living peacefully somewhere and your first thought is: "How can we change this? How can we dispossess these people?"
I wouldnt want to live around that many white people. I cant imagine what such a state would smell like.

I dont get to eat fried chicken much so youre right I dont smell like it. White women tell me I smell like chocolate.

Now I'm sure you smell like wet dog which is why I wouldnt want to live around that many whites.

Sure, they bottled your scent, it's a cologne marketed as Gorilla mist.

Tide even has a commercial for your wet dog smell.

Now if all whites in new hampshire use Tide as a body wash that may change things for the smell in that state.

Now if all whites in new hampshire use Tide as a body wash that may change things for the smell in that state.

I've never thought of Whites smelling specific, on the whole.

Although, I'll be honest, I smelled like Garlic pretty recently.

Only because Garlic's pretty coolio, cool, cool, I mean it seems to have evidence of it decreasing cholesterol, lowering blood-pressure, improved immunity, increased libido, and increased testosterone.

Only because Garlic's pretty coolio, cool, cool, I mean it seems to have evidence of it decreasing cholesterol, lowering blood-pressure, improved immunity, increased libido, and increased testosterone.

I've been all over the world and trust me you dont want to get caught in a crowd of damp white folks in any country.

I have heard white males need help with testosterone. You should eat garlic 3 times a day.

Now if all whites in new hampshire use Tide as a body wash that may change things for the smell in that state

well what do you expect us to smell like, after fixin' our chicken dinners all day long?

that's a 'featherman' btw , most of us try and make one outta old washer machines....

~S~

I could never live in a place without good Pho.

slow-pho-bo-108488-1.jpeg

I have heard white males need help with testosterone. You should eat garlic 3 times a day.

Hmm, I'm in my avatar picture, where's yours, exactly?

You don't have the balls?

I was unaware it took balls to use your own blurred out picture in your avatar. You do know the whole point of an avatar is to display your inner not outer self right?

I was unaware it took balls to use your own blurred out picture in your avatar. You do know the whole point of an avatar is to display your inner not outer self right?

Well, I don't know, do I look in my avatar like a White who has low testosterone?

Well, I don't know, do I look in my avatar like a White who has low testosterone?

To be honest. I thought it was an ugly eastern bloc woman tending a flock of sheep.

To be honest. I thought it was an ugly eastern bloc woman tending a flock of sheep.

What sheep?
Go smoke some more crack. LOL

Forum List

Back