Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?

You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?
White Democrats are a dying breed. Nobody cares for cucks much anyway.

• Banned
White Democrats are a dying breed. Nobody cares for cucks much anyway.
There are still way too many of them.

Identity politics ... regardless of whether it's being done by black, white, straight, gays, humans, or lectroids, is a losing strategy.

Dividing ourselves into smaller and smaller groups for political/social gain will continue until America becomes a country of 320 Million different minorities and they all hate the other 319,999,999.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Identity politics ... regardless of where it's being done by black, white, straight, gays, humans, or lectroids, is a losing strategy.

Dividing ourselves into smaller and smaller groups for political/social gain will continue until America becomes a country of 320 Million different minorities and they all hate the other 319,999,999.
There is no widespread white identity politics.

Cut it out with the “both sides” bullshit.

I see a lot of it on this board being done anonymously. The reason you don't see a lot of white identity politics in the public arena is that it's been given a very creepy reputation by these guys ...

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Not sure the best PR campaign in the world is gonna clean up that image.

• Banned

I see a lot of it on this board being done anonymously. The reason you don't see a lot of white identity politics in the public arena is that it's been given a very creepy reputation by these guys ...

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

That is called racist stereotyping. You have now proven that you yourself are a racist against whites under no uncertain terms.

I know the system is completely and thoroughly anti-white to the point that the crap you just posted seems like a good retort, but it really is just more racism that is acting as extremely bad pr for so called “anti-racists” who actually have a really bad reputation already.

Black identity politics has never not been about black supremacy and revenge, and yet it is always legitimized no matter how insane it gets. It is past time for white people to be able to organize for our collective needs without some caveman attacking us with a metal pipe. It is time for REAL equality in America.

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

That is called racist stereotyping. You have now proven that you yourself are a racist against whites under no uncertain terms.

I know the system is completely and thoroughly anti-white to the point that the crap you just posted seems like a good retort, but it really is just more racism that is acting as extremely bad pr for so called “anti-racists” who actually have a really bad reputation already.

Black identity politics has never not been about black supremacy and revenge, and yet it is always legitimized no matter how insane it gets. It is past time for white people to be able to organize for our collective needs without some caveman attacking us with a metal pipe. It is time for REAL equality in America.

When has Fnccceo ever done anything than cute pictures, and vindictive mockery, anyways?

I've never seen this dude ever engaged in a serious debate.

Not a whole lot of intelligent Jews on this forum.

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Deflection and recasting. Goebbels would be proud!!!! :thup:

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

When has Fnccceo ever done anything than cute pictures, and vindictive mockery, anyways?

I've never seen this dude ever engaged in a serious debate.

Not a whole lot of intelligent Jews on this forum.

neener-neener-neener-23271912.png

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

What year do you think it is, dumbass?

It is fncceo that did the recasting and deflecting.

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

You inbred trailer trash are so full of shit your eyes are brown. :lmao:

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Is that racism against brown eyed people?

Bravo, you did a great job at attacking the wrong eye color.

LOL, amusing, and amazing.

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Oh look, the absolutely clueless peanut gallery chimes in. Whodathunk? I attacked brown eyed people? Really? Were you born slow or is this a relatively new happening? And why do all you uneducated morons think the iris is the only part of the eye? Oh yeah, I know, never mind....... :rofl:

Because it's "racist" to notice when black people do wrong. We're supposed to treat them like retarded children, overlook when they shit themselves in public and praise them when they color inside the lines.

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

More shameless racist stereotyping that directly proves my point.....

Oh look, the absolutely clueless peanut gallery chimes in. Whodathunk? I attacked brown eyed people? Really? Were you born slow or is this a relatively new happening? And why do all you uneducated morons think the iris is the only part of the eye? Oh yeah, I know, never mind....... :rofl:
Says the idiot who has a Johnny Depp avatar....

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Oh, it's not shameless when scum like you do it though........ Sure thing there Sparkette...... :rofl:

Says the idiot who has a Johnny Depp avatar....
Says the idiot who only sees Johnny Depp........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, it's not shameless when scum like you do it though........ Sure thing there Sparkette...... :rofl:
I don’t do it, idiot.

That is the point.

Stop being a dumbass reactionary and actually read what I type.

Forum List

Back