New York Times has its panties in a bunch over Trump's style of dealing with foreign leaders...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/02/world/trump-calls-to-world-leaders.html?_r=0

This is hilarious. I guess they'd prefer Hillary Clinton, who throws lamps at people and openly shows her hate to secret service agents and the military, to be the leader of the free world and represent American interests.

Because she's such a "people person."
It is indeed touching how the NYT is in tune to the feelings of the regular people of the country.

Others might think that they might be elitists with little idea of the humdrum lives of middle America, or the deplorables if you prefer.

International relations are more complex than Trump is capable of, even if he understood our relationships with other countries.
Seeing how we have had a 50 odd year history of taking it up the ass from other countries, I don't think you know what you talk about.

International relations are more complex than Trump is capable of, even if he understood our relationships with other countries.
Seeing how we have had a 50 odd year history of taking it up the ass from other countries, I don't think you know what you talk about.

Of course you don't. You're an idiot.

The reason Americans voted for Trump is because we wanted to do away with the way things have done, because the Washington insiders running our country have been serving the interests of the wealthy elites, and not us, for at least 50 years.
I think the peace among the major powers of the world is a very delicately and carefully crafted balance that is now tied to very powerful wallets. Wallets talk, every time. When we "shake up" the way economies work, we also change that delicate balance that is holding the peace between US, China and Russia. Other actors will pile on if there is a conflict and it will not be a "winning" proposition for anyone.
My biggest fear about Trump has always been this. I hope the peace can hold. He should be mindful, is all, of what he is doing, playing with the current balances.

The problem is that he doesn't understand the current balances, or that they even exist.
I don't think we can automatically assume that. He may be pushing the envelope knowing what is truly "over the line." At least I hope so. We can't automatically assume the man knows nothing, or that his advisers know nothing. He IS being briefed, and he has information from the State Department to work with. He promised things would be different. Okay. We have no choice but to wait and see. It is destructive, though, to automatically dismiss our soon to be President as knowing nothing, out of hand, before he proves it.

He was not briefed before this call. It was prearranged, but he didn't even bother to mention it to the state department. This proves he is a know nothing who doesn't even care to find out.

Where is your proof that it was prearranged or Trump knew about it beforehand?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/02/world/trump-calls-to-world-leaders.html?_r=0

This is hilarious. I guess they'd prefer Hillary Clinton, who throws lamps at people and openly shows her hate to secret service agents and the military, to be the leader of the free world and represent American interests.

Because she's such a "people person."
I am so looking forward to Trump bitch slapping the same media that fawned over Obama and Hillary and gave them a pass for everything.

Forum List

Back