New York Times bombshell story: The World’s Oceans Are in Danger, Major Climate Change Report Warns

FB_IMG_1568714225447.jpg

The other night, I was watching a news story on coral reefs that are dying in the Florida Keys, one of the main ones affected was the staghorn coral.

Now, back in 1992, when I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats, we went on a 2 week detachment to Key West, and one of the main activities I did there was a lot of snorkeling and chasing lobsters. When I see what it is now, compared to what it was back in 1992, I can tell you that it has DRASTICALLY changed.

Same thing with the Great Barrier Reef. Yes, we need to pay attention to what is going on and figure out a way to stop it, or we won't be long for this planet.

It's estimated that the body fluids, blood, shit and piss from a conservative estimate of 100,000 living and dead "homeless" along the left coast from Washington State south to California bypasses treatment plants and washes into the blue Pacific every time it rains. The House Speaker has to drive around living and dead corpses under blue tarps through her district to get home and the only thing elected democrats worry about is the ongoing political coup.

The oceans were doing just fine until the Obamas moved to Martha's Vineyard. That family screws up everything they touch.

What is going on, is a natural process. Everything grows. Right now, the earth is going through another growth spurt. As everything around us grows, that the earth is growing along with it. Everything has to grow, because the population is growing. Like a fish in a small pond. If you put that fish in a bigger pond. That fish will grow larger in size.
It is just the Elites are trying to profit from off of this natural event.

Every year, the inner core grows by about a millimeter as parts of the outer core solidify
Earth's Core Is Getting Bigger

Powerful deep Arctic Ocean geological heat flow forces are melting the ice, says geologist James Edward Kamis.

In an article entitled “Heat From Deep Ocean Fault Punches Hole in Arctic Ice Sheet,” Kamis punches his own holes in the “humans-are-melting-the-ice”chorus.

Underwater volcanoes melting Arctic Ice, says geologist - Ice Age Now

NYT is pay-walled.

Give me the short of it.

What are the oceans in danger of?

The world's oceans are warming at an alarming rate, melting glaciers, depleting fish populations, supercharging tropical cyclones, and threatening the livelihoods of millions of people who live in coastal areas and the Arctic, according to a new report from the United Nations' body in charge of monitoring climate change.

NYT is pay-walled.

Give me the short of it.

The world's oceans are warming at an alarming rate, melting glaciers, depleting fish populations, supercharging tropical cyclones, and threatening the livelihoods of millions of people who live in coastal areas and the Arctic, according to a new report from the United Nations' body in charge of monitoring climate change.

ahhh. . . yes, the folks that want to create global government and have an excuse for global taxation, those folks?

dilbert.jpg

NYT is pay-walled.

Give me the short of it.

We've been hearing that for years. Obama just bought a $15 million dollar mansion at the water's edge on Martha's Vineyard.

The other night, I was watching a news story on coral reefs that are dying in the Florida Keys, one of the main ones affected was the staghorn coral.

Now, back in 1992, when I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats, we went on a 2 week detachment to Key West, and one of the main activities I did there was a lot of snorkeling and chasing lobsters. When I see what it is now, compared to what it was back in 1992, I can tell you that it has DRASTICALLY changed.

Same thing with the Great Barrier Reef. Yes, we need to pay attention to what is going on and figure out a way to stop it, or we won't be long for this planet.
Where were the VFA-131 Wildcats stationed normally? Lemoore, California? It sounds familiar.

I was in VFA-125 in 1992.

What do you think we did to change them?

Forum List

Back