New York time new editorial board members celebrated dumbass f**king white people going extinct

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!

They desperately need racism. It’s an industry and it’s all they have. Desperation oozes from their pores!

• Banned
They desperately need racism. It’s an industry and it’s all they have. Desperation oozes from their pores!

It is almost sad how stupid these idiots are. As we stand back and watch them chant for losers to I mean if you have American who are so fkn stupid they think non American illegals should vote I mean the stupidity. I mean why don't we jus tlet the gawd dam fkn world vote in our elections . WTF is wrong with these lefist american assholes !!

• Banned
20841087_463827420649106_7057671668179611606_n.jpg

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Nice :clap:

Zipper headed bitch. She needs to be fucking sailors in a Bangkok brothel.

By the way, just a little while ago I had this online chat with a NYT agent:

Please wait for an agent to respond.

** Please do not share your credit card information outside of a Secure Form **

Thank you for contacting The New York Times. We appreciate your business and are always happy to help.

You are now chatting with Zachary.
Hi, my name is Zach. Thanks for reaching out to The New York Times! May I ask who I have the pleasure of helping today?
Zachary 9:47

My name is ****
You 9:47

Hello, ****! How can I help you today?

Just wondering how the NYT can justify hiring a person, Sarah Jeong, who has said things like this: : "Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins"
You 9:48

I can understand your concerns regarding the hiring of Sarah Jeong. I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the editorial board. Is there anything I can assist you with pertaining to your New York Times Subscription today?
Zachary 9:49

She has also tweeted this: “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
You 9:50

Is this really the kind of person you want representing your newspaper ?
You 9:51

I completely understand your concerns, ****. As I said, I'd be more than happy to forward your feedback to our Editorial department. Is there anything involving your subscription I can assist you with today?
Zachary 9:52

That is all, and I do indeed hope you pass this concern on.
You 9:53

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for being the best part of The New York Times.
Zachary 9:53

Thank you

Thank you for chatting with us.

By the way, just a little while ago I had this online chat with a NYT agent:

Please wait for an agent to respond.

** Please do not share your credit card information outside of a Secure Form **

Thank you for contacting The New York Times. We appreciate your business and are always happy to help.

You are now chatting with Zachary.
Hi, my name is Zach. Thanks for reaching out to The New York Times! May I ask who I have the pleasure of helping today?

My name is ****
You 9:47

Hello, ****! How can I help you today?

Just wondering how the NYT can justify hiring a person, Sarah Jeong, who has said things like this: : "Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins"
You 9:48

I can understand your concerns regarding the hiring of Sarah Jeong. I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the editorial board. Is there anything I can assist you with pertaining to your New York Times Subscription today?
Zachary 9:49

She has also tweeted this: “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
You 9:50

Is this really the kind of person you want representing your newspaper ?
You 9:51

I completely understand your concerns, ****. As I said, I'd be more than happy to forward your feedback to our Editorial department. Is there anything involving your subscription I can assist you with today?
Zachary 9:52

That is all, and I do indeed hope you pass this concern on.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for being the best part of The New York Times.
Zachary 9:53

Thank you

Thank you for chatting with us.

Yeah I saw this over on DOC1's post where the bastard POSTED the same article as I did . I POSTED IT FIRST TOO lol fuckers has it's nerve telling me then " don't come over" ..

It is almost sad how stupid these idiots are. As we stand back and watch them chant for losers to I mean if you have American who are so fkn stupid they think non American illegals should vote I mean the stupidity. I mean why don't we jus tlet the gawd dam fkn world vote in our elections . WTF is wrong with these lefist american assholes !!

"Intellectual effete" people like Sarah Jeong the NYT editorial board are so provincial.

So cliched.

Makes sense that the declining NYT attempts this politically correct hire.

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

Forum List

Back