New York City is aflame

They are rioting in major LIBERAL cities. Moderate to conservative cities like Hermitage PA- the largest in all of Mercer County,- aren't rioting at all.

I haven't seen any reports of rioting in Grand Rapids. Unless, that has changed.

I hope not, I have a niece who lives in the Tremendous city of Grand Rapids.

They are rioting in major LIBERAL cities. Moderate to conservative cities like Hermitage PA- the largest in all of Mercer County,- aren't rioting at all.

I haven't seen any reports of rioting in Grand Rapids. Unless, that has changed.
I'm guessing that Grand Rapids is NOT run by slimeball Democrats?

The emphasis is on "slimeball". Not all D's are really bottom of the barrel.

The tremendous city of Farrell, PA near near is run by Democrats and is NOT aflame. Ditto with Youngstown, Ohio, a great American city not terribly far from here.

460B521C-A9D8-4F64-99B0-D4E4BA9E1D99.jpeg

if they vote Rats

just look their cities go aflame

that's their stupid problem'

VOTE TRUMP NOW!!!! MAGA ....SAVE YOUR CITIES!

Of COURSE no red states or red cities are rioting. We conservatives actually possess the intelligence and good manners to NEVER do that kind of sh*t. We are NOT brainwashed sheep.
Plus liberal rioters know that in red states/cities, they will get their asses handed to them if the riot there. They only pull this crap in Democrat cities. Cowards.

Rats are savages!^^^

you can not ask their motives!'

they are savages ...that's the answer!

if they vote Rats

just look their cities go aflame

that's their stupid problem'

VOTE TRUMP NOW!!!! MAGA ....SAVE YOUR CITIES!
Good point. If you don't want your city turning into a train wreck of rioting, looting, burning etc, better vote for Trump, and get rid of your Democrat mayors and governors.
You Democrats asked for this to happen, when you voted these sheep in, and now you've got what you voted for. Happy ?

I noticed this yesterday. All democrat cities. Like the majority Wuflu deaths. All democrats.

Forum List

Back