New Wiki leak proves oversampling of Democrats

"NOTHING YOU READ OR HEAR is the truth.. I've been saying this for weeks."

So why would I read your shyte hon?

:lol:

I don't think either you, or "Elizabeth Putin" understand what the term "oversample" means.
Your opinion of anything doesn't matter. You're a corrupt lying liberal.. No one believes a word out of your mouth or any liberal.

Last edited:
This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump

Those waking up to read the news this morning will undoubtedly be "shocked" by the latest ABC / Washington Post goal seeking report (aka "poll") that shows Hillary opening up a 12-point lead with likely voters after the latest debate last Wednesday. Ironically, this latest polling farce was "embargoed for release after 9 a.m." EST which will certainly make it a dominant topic of conversation on all the morning talk shows.

Of course, like many of the recent polls from the likes of Reuters, ABC and The Washington Post, something curious emerges when you look just beneath the surface of the headline 12-point lead.

"METHODOLOGY – This ABC News poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Oct. 20-22, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 874 likely voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats - Republicans - Independents."

As we've pointed out numerous times in the past, in response to Reuters' efforts to "tweak" their polls, per the The Pew Research Center, at least since 1992, democrats have never enjoyed a 9-point registration gap despite the folks at ABC and The Washington Post somehow convincing themselves it was a reasonable margin.

(Excerpt) Read more at zerohedge.com .

CvddGlpWgAAFBI9.jpg:large

The level of collusion and corruption with the State Run Propaganda Mill Media whores and the Demoncrat Party proves there is no media today.. NONE.

Meltfuckingdown by the clown. Floods the board with WIKILEAK BOMBSHELLS that do not show what she thinks they show. Finds the word "oversample" and flips. Finds the word "visas", and flips. Ridiculous.

New Topics

Forum List

Back