New Video Shows Gun-Grabbing Twink David Hogg Enjoying an Afternoon at the GUN Range Shooting Off GUNS

Totally delusional.

Love guns more than one can love any human life.
Heck, we do that all the time. Do you have any idea how many lives we willingly sacrifice every year just so we can drive fast? Seriously, require all vehicles to move no faster than 35ph and watch how dramatically the number of deaths on the highway drop. IOW, love driving fast more than one can love any human life.

AR 15 still causes the most deaths in seconds. Nothing to be proud about, but gives one the chance to think about the necessity of such a weapon being in the hands of any civilians.
There are many guns that completely evade your notice because you're focused on big, black and scary looking that provide equally fast and deadly rates of fire. Yes, I mean the pretty ones.

There are many guns that completely evade your notice because you're focused on big, black and scary looking that provide equally fast and deadly rates of fire. Yes, I mean the pretty ones.
Geesh, speak English.

Heck, we do that all the time. Do you have any idea how many lives we willingly sacrifice every year just so we can drive fast? Seriously, require all vehicles to move no faster than 35ph and watch how dramatically the number of deaths on the highway drop. IOW, love driving fast more than one can love any human life.
Changing the subject. Thanks, but no thanks.

Geesh, speak English.
I did. You want to believe the AR-15 causes the most deaths. Do you not realize that most mass shootings are done with a handgun and that ANY semi-automatic firearm fires once per squeeze of the trigger and is thus limited only by your strength and endurance?

I don't accept opinions from a 108 lb faggot that couldn't defend itself from an irate 3rd grader.

The only thing keeping that skinny twink from being backhanded into a different time zone is the implausibility of doing it digitally.

View attachment 772733
Speaking of not being able to defend yourself isn't that why you girls have to carry a gun around 24/7?

Yes I shoot guns. Yes my family owns guns. Yes I believe we need stronger gun laws. Contrary to what the NRA wants you to believe, it is possible for all three to be true.

Looks like the NRA meme that the left wants to ban all guns is a hoax.

They just want stronger laws.
In the end they want almost all civilian firearms turned in.

You may be able to keep a single shot hunting rifle and a single or double barreled .410 shotgun for home defense. No semiautomatic anything and no handguns of any type.

Yes I shoot guns. Yes my family owns guns. Yes I believe we need stronger gun laws. Contrary to what the NRA wants you to believe, it is possible for all three to be true.

No, you dope......the left wants guns...for themselves....not for those they want to control.....

you guys cant imprison and mass murder people who can shoot back

I did. You want to believe the AR-15 causes the most deaths. Do you not realize that most mass shootings are done with a handgun and that ANY semi-automatic firearm fires once per squeeze of the trigger and is thus limited only by your strength and endurance?
Are assault weapons more dangerous than handguns?
  • In the last three years, 67% of gun massacres with six or more deaths were with assault weapons, Klarevas' 2020 report said. Semi-automatic rifles' bullets are bigger and travel much faster than handguns, Garrett said, and the combination of the speed and size of these bullets is why the risk of death and damage is so much higher.

The type of gun used in most US homicides is not an AR-15

Being for Background checks and against AR 15 is not the same as being against all guns, which he and others are not, which continue to be the lie Republicans and gun NUTS keep attempting to spread.

GUN NUTS want AR 15, Tanks, and any and all kind of military weapons they could get their hands on. Not for sport. Not for fun. Because these weapons are NOT for fun and sport.

David Hogg went thought the hell that many children continue to go through. Being assaulted with weapons, by people who should not be having them, be they handguns, or AR 15.

Say YES to background checks.
Say NO to selling the kind of weapons like AR 15 to civilians.

Be a real Man. That is what real, sane people want in order to end the insanity that continues to make the NRA and gun manufacturers rich and powerful.

And then do NOT complain if it happens to a neighborhood or people near you.

You dont understand those two issues amd what they actually mean

You are a mindless drine repeating the last thing you heard an anti-gun fanatic apew on a democrat news show

AR 15 still causes the most deaths in seconds. Nothing to be proud about, but gives one the chance to think about the necessity of such a weapon being in the hands of any civilians.

Wrong.....what causes lots of death isnt the gun, it is the free time the killer has before someone with a gun shoots back at them

for example

Nashville

Ar-15

6 dead

Kerch, Russia

5 shot pump action shotgun

20 killed 70 injured

So please...actually try to underatand the topic instead of just repeating left wing talking points

7gx1ww.jpg

The stronger laws that would work are keeping people locked up. Guess the left aren't for stronger laws after all.

Being for Background checks and against AR 15 is not the same as being against all guns, which he and others are not, which continue to be the lie Republicans and gun NUTS keep attempting to spread.

GUN NUTS want AR 15, Tanks, and any and all kind of military weapons they could get their hands on. Not for sport. Not for fun. Because these weapons are NOT for fun and sport.

David Hogg went thought the hell that many children continue to go through. Being assaulted with weapons, by people who should not be having them, be they handguns, or AR 15.

Say YES to background checks.
Say NO to selling the kind of weapons like AR 15 to civilians.

Be a real Man. That is what real, sane people want in order to end the insanity that continues to make the NRA and gun manufacturers rich and powerful.

And then do NOT complain if it happens to a neighborhood or people near you.
Anti gunner lefties want to take all the guns

They just dont know it or refuse to admit it, sometimes even to themselves

Anti gunner lefties want to take all the guns

They just dont know it or refuse to admit it, sometimes even to themselves

Actually, they want to take the guns away from the people they want to control...and punish......they are more than happy to keep their own guns......

Forum List

Back