New vaccines will permanently alter your DNA

A news story tend to move in waves. It appears, retreats, and then appears in an altered form—replete with lies, cover stories, and embedded confusion. That’s why I’m keeping this story alive in its stark essence—

The reference is the New York Times, 3/9/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes the frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:

New Vaccines Will Permanently alter Your DNA

You are dumb if you fall for this, and without a doubt the medical communsity who makes you think they understand and know all about vaccines will tell you how greata nd grand this is.
IT'S NOT AND YOU ARE A FOOL TO THINK ANY THING ELSE.

Those who tell you vaccines in general tell you that because the " controlled liberal sciences/universities" are given certain rules and information to follow it's handed down from generation to generation with this generation being a bit more questionable on vaccines. In the past people took the medical gods words for it and that was end of the story.

Line up get your shots nobody thought the every loving FEDS would give anything to harm people..

Gawd the stupidity of dumbasses who really think you are given vaccines is for the love of humanity ..
Know anyone with polio?
Know anyone with autism?
Unfortunately I do. There has always been autism. What evidence do you have that there is the connection to vaccines?
The 4 billion dollars paid out by the quiet vaccine court and the 1.5 million just awarded because the vaccine caused autism

Tragic certainly, but "This does not represent anything other than a very specific situation and a very sad situation as far as the family of the affected child." On the other side, I wonder how many tragedies from measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae were averted?
Again kid over 4 billion dollars has been paid out in vaccine damage...........................
Four billion is about what is paid out annually in US malpractice settlements

The United States has the safest, most effective vaccine supply in history. In the majority of cases, vaccines cause no side effects, however they can occur, as with any medication—but most are mild. Very rarely, people experience more serious side effects, like allergic reactions.

In those instances, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) allows individuals to file a petition for compensation.

What does it mean to be awarded compensation?
Being awarded compensation for a petition does not necessarily mean that the vaccine caused the alleged injury. In fact:
Approximately 70% of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated settlement between the parties in which HHS has not concluded, based upon review of the evidence, that the alleged vaccine(s) caused the alleged injury.​
Attorneys are eligible for reasonable attorneys’ fees, whether or not the petitioner is awarded compensation by the Court, if certain minimal requirements are met. In those circumstances, attorneys are paid by the VICP directly. By statute, attorneys may not charge any other fee, including a contingency fee, for his or her services in representing a petitioner in the VICP.
What reasons might a petition result in a negotiated settlement?
  • Consideration of prior U.S. Court of Federal Claims decisions, both parties decide to minimize risk of loss through settlement
  • A desire to minimize the time and expense of litigating a case
  • The desire to resolve a petition quickly

A news story tend to move in waves. It appears, retreats, and then appears in an altered form—replete with lies, cover stories, and embedded confusion. That’s why I’m keeping this story alive in its stark essence—

The reference is the New York Times, 3/9/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes the frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to “protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:

You are dumb if you fall for this, and without a doubt the medical communsity who makes you think they understand and know all about vaccines will tell you how greata nd grand this is.

Those who tell you vaccines in general tell you that because the " controlled liberal sciences/universities" are given certain rules and information to follow it's handed down from generation to generation with this generation being a bit more questionable on vaccines. In the past people took the medical gods words for it and that was end of the story.

Line up get your shots nobody thought the every loving FEDS would give anything to harm people..

Gawd the stupidity of dumbasses who really think you are given vaccines is for the love of humanity ..
Know anyone with polio?
Know anyone with autism?
Unfortunately I do. There has always been autism. What evidence do you have that there is the connection to vaccines?
The 4 billion dollars paid out by the quiet vaccine court and the 1.5 million just awarded because the vaccine caused autism

Tragic certainly, but "This does not represent anything other than a very specific situation and a very sad situation as far as the family of the affected child." On the other side, I wonder how many tragedies from measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae were averted?
Again kid over 4 billion dollars has been paid out in vaccine damage...........................
Four billion is about what is paid out annually in US malpractice settlements

The United States has the safest, most effective vaccine supply in history. In the majority of cases, vaccines cause no side effects, however they can occur, as with any medication—but most are mild. Very rarely, people experience more serious side effects, like allergic reactions.

In those instances, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) allows individuals to file a petition for compensation.

What does it mean to be awarded compensation?
Being awarded compensation for a petition does not necessarily mean that the vaccine caused the alleged injury. In fact:
Approximately 70% of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated settlement between the parties in which HHS has not concluded, based upon review of the evidence, that the alleged vaccine(s) caused the alleged injury.​
Attorneys are eligible for reasonable attorneys’ fees, whether or not the petitioner is awarded compensation by the Court, if certain minimal requirements are met. In those circumstances, attorneys are paid by the VICP directly. By statute, attorneys may not charge any other fee, including a contingency fee, for his or her services in representing a petitioner in the VICP.
What reasons might a petition result in a negotiated settlement?
  • Consideration of prior U.S. Court of Federal Claims decisions, both parties decide to minimize risk of loss through settlement
  • A desire to minimize the time and expense of litigating a case
  • The desire to resolve a petition quickly
Vaccines need to be voluntary, then when I die you can laugh. However is vaccines are voluntary then their mortality will be clear and they will be no more.

Vaccines need to be voluntary, then when I die you can laugh. However is vaccines are voluntary then their mortality will be clear and they will be no more.
If it can be shown that you not being vaccinated are a threat to others, would that change your mind?

If it can be shown that you not being vaccinated are a threat to others, would that change your mind?
I had corona 19 so did my wife and son, we have antibodies and they are making treatments out of blood plasma like ours.

So what you say can not be achieved except in your delusion

I had corona 19 so did my wife and son, we have antibodies and they are making treatments out of blood plasma like ours.

I'm glad you all survived and hope you don't have any long-term issues. My question was more general, not just about covid.

Here is a covid scenario: a man chooses not to vaccinate his small child once the vaccine becomes available and the child gets covid and dies. Who is responsible for the child's death?

I'm glad you all survived and hope you don't have any long-term issues. My question was more general, not just about covid.

Here is a covid scenario: a man chooses not to vaccinate his small child once the vaccine becomes available and the child gets covid and dies. Who is responsible for the child's death?
You are ignoring the billions of people who have already survived covid and do not need any vaccine, and yea it's billions at this point.

Polio killed 30 percent of adults who caught it. 0.03 percent of covid 19 infected die.

Not even comparable

Know anyone with polio?
Know anyone with autism?

If you do not take these “ proven vaccines “ , then you truly are playing with “fire “

Know anyone with polio?
Know anyone with autism?

If you do not take these “ proven vaccines “ , then you truly are playing with “fire “
How are the non existent vaccines proven before they existed?

Grow up kid, if you wanna be a test mouse go ahead, come near me with a vaccine and you will need heavy arms that will take out half my town

Grow up kid, if you wanna be a test mouse go ahead, come near me with a vaccine and you will need heavy arms that will take out half my town
No problem, every scientific development requires a control group. Thanks.

Development of New Vaccines
The general stages of the development cycle of a vaccine are:
  • Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Regulatory review and approval
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control
There is no vaccine for the corona19 or any corona virus, though 60 people who had the H1N1 vaccine died in one hospital alone in california.

Have fun, come near me with a needle and prepare to have your arms tied in a knot. I had this disease, it needs no vaccine

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control
There is no vaccine for the corona19 or any corona virus, though 60 people who had the H1N1 vaccine died in one hospital alone in california.

Have fun, come near me with a needle and prepare to have your arms tied in a knot. I had this disease, it needs no vaccine
170,000 people in the US alone would disagree.

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control

170,000 people in the US alone would disagree.
60000 at least were murdered by governors requiring nursing homes to take positive patients and most of the rest were killed by misuse of respirators that are not needed for treatment, yet they built more to kill more people.

The flu killed more people in 2018 at 80000

Know anyone with polio?

yes. feel free to ask questions

Know anyone with polio?

How rare, considering that polio has been effectively eradicated. Thanks to a vaccine.

Know anyone with polio?

Tragic. Unfortunately not everyone got vaccinated.

Know anyone with polio?

Tragic. Unfortunately not everyone got vaccinated.

my hubby predates SALK ----and was also born in a third world shit hole. I remember----from my babyhood----the pre-salk days. People were fearful

Forum List

Back