new user

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
I am looking for a place where I can post my own honest opinions without fear of being punished for them. I'm tired of posting in forums filled with biased opinionated mods who are hard on those on the opposite side of the political spectrum as themselves and easy on those on the same side. I am looking for honest debate.

I side on the side of truth, even if that means I lose the argument.

welcome-rabbit-2708-p.jpg

Your name sounds familiar....

Hope you like it here.....I do....:)

I am looking for a place where I can post my own honest opinions without fear of being punished for them. I'm tired of posting in forums filled with biased opinionated mods who are hard on those on the opposite side of the political spectrum as themselves and easy on those on the same side. I am looking for honest debate.

Welcome to USMB.

Interesting perspective, there.

Perhaps not all "truth"s are self-evident.

I believe that the first step in honest debate is realizing that no one among us holds all of the "truth" in his or her hands.

Just food for thought.

I think you'll find that the mods here are pretty f***ing cool :)

I think you'll find that the mods here are pretty f***ing cool :)

Cuse we keep em in da fridge next to da :beer:!

Welcome

Hello Slyhunter, :)

This is a no fear zone, at USMB. Only the brave survive and become stronger because of it. Have fun.

You won't find that here. However, the MODS usually don't interfere unless you break a forum rule.

Forum List

Back