New United Nations Report Signals Need for Mud and Grass Huts by 2050

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
It’s all a big ‘conspiracy theory’ that by 2050 we shall be living in mud and grass huts, eating a meat-free diet and giving up most forms of personal transport. Maybe we might not believe it if global elites stopped writing copious reports detailing all these lifestyle changes, which are said to be needed to move to Net Zero. The latest such report comes from the United Nations, which sets out a collectivist global vision of primary building materials consisting of mud bricks, bamboo and forest “detritus”.

According to the UN, the world needs to move to “regenerative material practices” using “ethically produced” low carbon earth and bio-based building materials. Examples include mud bricks, timber, bamboo and agricultural and forest detritus. The report harks back to the middle of the last century when the vast majority of cultures built large buildings and cities out of indigenous earthen, stone and bio-based materials, including timber, cane, thatch and bamboo. Contrasting modern concrete, steel and glass buildings, it observes that “massive mud buildings have been maintained for centuries with their structures intact”.

I'm so getting a bone in my nose ,a spear , and a big kettle to cook people in

Klaus Schwab should lead by example. Show us how it's done, Klaus -- you f**king Globalist clown:

iu

Last edited:
They need to prioritise .
You do not need massive forced depopulation AND mud huts .

It’s all a big ‘conspiracy theory’ that by 2050 we shall be living in mud and grass huts, eating a meat-free diet and giving up most forms of personal transport. Maybe we might not believe it if global elites stopped writing copious reports detailing all these lifestyle changes, which are said to be needed to move to Net Zero. The latest such report comes from the United Nations, which sets out a collectivist global vision of primary building materials consisting of mud bricks, bamboo and forest “detritus”.

According to the UN, the world needs to move to “regenerative material practices” using “ethically produced” low carbon earth and bio-based building materials. Examples include mud bricks, timber, bamboo and agricultural and forest detritus. The report harks back to the middle of the last century when the vast majority of cultures built large buildings and cities out of indigenous earthen, stone and bio-based materials, including timber, cane, thatch and bamboo. Contrasting modern concrete, steel and glass buildings, it observes that “massive mud buildings have been maintained for centuries with their structures intact”.

I'm so getting a bone in my nose ,a spear , and a big kettle to cook people in
Here is the actual UN report

Here is the actual UN report

Have you read it? It's pretty vague. I'm not sure the OP's characterization is that far off the mark. But I do love that they are turning their ire on other industries.

We really should be banning big cities for the good of Mother Gaia.

Have you read it? It's pretty vague. I'm not sure the OP's characterization is that far off the mark. But I do love that they are turning their ire on other industries.

We really should be banning big cities for the good of Mother Gaia.
Thank the Sovereign G-d of Creation, who is supreme, Jesus Christ, I live in a nice, REPUBLICAN suburb.

Sure they do. When the Democrat party has been entrenched in the urban shitholes for decades, the end result is always high crime, high poverty, zero business expansion.
Even if we accept your unevidenced claim, it does not support your contention.

Forum List

Back